Thread: Netflix Live action Thundercats movie????

Netflix Live action Thundercats movie????

What in the heckiddy heck...Cant be real??? Is this clickkbait or what

http://geekdommovies.com/thundercats...s-and-netflix/

Yet there is a trailer for 6 Underground..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLE8...ature=youtu.be.
    Last edited by PIMPS ADAM; October 8, 2019 at 05:46pm.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Great. Now for a decent company like Hasbro needs to get the master toy licence for the movie and cartoon.

I doubt it, consider there is (like you put into your edit) a trailer for 6 Underground.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I like Ryan Reynolds but the dude has zero range. He basically plays a sarcastic smart mouth in almost every role. I hope this really is just a silly rumor.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

Heroic Warrior
    Clearly it is not real because, as Val points out, there is a trailer for the movie that was supposed to be a cover for Thundercats and it is clearly NOT Thundercats.

Tho it does look fun so I happily watch that.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    most likely not happening and honestly for the best with this lineup. Ryan Renolds is a great Deadpool (and Detective Pikachu) but I can't see him as any Thundercats character

More to the point though Michael Bay already ***** up Transfromers and Ninja Turtles so keep him the hell away!
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    I like Ryan Reynolds but the dude has zero range. He basically plays a sarcastic smart mouth in almost every role. I hope this really is just a silly rumor.
    He reminds me of a 40 years old person who still have teenage angst and listening to Limp Bizkit

Yeah you're right, he really needs to boarden his style instead of stick on being typecast as a sarcastic person.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    most likely not happening and honestly for the best with this lineup. Ryan Renolds is a great Deadpool (and Detective Pikachu) but I can't see him as any Thundercats character

More to the point though Michael Bay already ***** up Transfromers and Ninja Turtles so keep him the hell away!
    I don't like his Transformers or TMNT movies...but it is undeniable that his movies has greatly helped the Transformers franchise and made it even more popular bringing in lots of new fans. Something Thundercats and MOTU has not done in a looooooong time.

Michael Bay needs to stop messing up our childhood - LOL! His Transformer movies are SO bad! We are talking cringe worthy bad. Devastator having balls bad. The TMNT movies were trash too, but at least they did a pretty good representation of Beebop and Rocksteady. I used to love Stephen Amell, but he was terrible in the second movie. The only reason I watched it was because part of it was filmed in Buffalo. Where are all of the fans at who would do a faithful representation of these characters instead of the HORRIBLE ones we keep getting?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    He reminds me of a 40 years old person who still have teenage angst and listening to Limp Bizkit

Yeah you're right, he really needs to boarden his style instead of stick on being typecast as a sarcastic person.
    Ha! So funny. I have been re-watching a lot of older movies that I adore and every single one he is in he plays the same person. I do really like him as Deadpool though, but the second one was a bit over the top. The first one was great.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

Widget
    I really feel Thundercats is an IP that no one really seems to know what to do with it,isn't like these other IPs that keep changing hands?

Heroic Warrior
    Not to mention he ripped off his entire schtick from Val Kilmer in Real Genius.

Michael Bay needs to stop messing up our childhood - LOL! His Transformer movies are SO bad! We are talking cringe worthy bad. Devastator having balls bad. The TMNT movies were trash too, but at least they did a pretty good representation of Beebop and Rocksteady. I used to love Stephen Amell, but he was terrible in the second movie. The only reason I watched it was because part of it was filmed in Buffalo. Where are all of the fans at who would do a faithful representation of these characters instead of the HORRIBLE ones we keep getting?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! So funny. I have been re-watching a lot of older movies that I adore and every single one he is in he plays the same person. I do really like him as Deadpool though, but the second one was a bit over the top. The first one was great.
    What if James Cameron did Transformers instead?

I think Bay is fine when he does his own things like The Rock, the island, 13 Hours, Bad Boys 1 and 2 etc and not with established properties. The upcoming new movie on netflix he's doing seems promising.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

I used to like James Cameron, but after some of his current interviews he will be hard pressed to get money from me. I still have not even seen Avatar - LOL!

You are right, Bay is OK when he sticks to anything that does not have source material.

Would love it to be true. Thundercats kick butt!

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk