View Poll Results: Would you buy a MOTU novel?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 73.47%
  • No

4 8.16%
  • Maybe

8 16.33%
  • Only if it had pictures

1 2.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you BUY a MOTU novel?

Quote Originally Posted by Helenawe View Post
    I have read thousands of fantasy books and enjoy the Felix and Gotrek novels

Last book in the omnibus is Daemonslayer, which is a traditional novel with chapters and a continuous story. I personally like novels instead of short stories.
    "By my axe!" ...... the Gotrek and Felix omnibus 5 has just just been released!
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin

I've been collecting the Disney Twisted Tales, Disney Villains, Power Rangers and DC Icons novels and now I've been collecting the Thundercats novels (there are two) and I would love to collect MOTU/POP/NA novels as well as TMNT novels.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)