Thread: Who is Teela Father

I like to think of Duncan as the only father she ever knew and grew up with, wasn't there some kind of the Sorceress past history in one of the MYP episodes after all?
    This would be an interesting story to tell in Netflix Revelation though, we deserve clarification after more than 30 yrs and the truth could be interesting
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Very cool Video! It's nice to see all the pertinent details boiled down to the basics.

I've said this before: ANYONE who thinks that DUNCAN could have been the wounded soldier, and The Sorceress' secret husband, is out of their freakin' tree!

As gigantic an ******* as Man-At-Arms was towards his brother for desertion of duty, even decades later, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that Duncan missed so much as a Roll Call during the Great Unrest, let alone being AWOL for the length of time described in The Sorceress' Summer Vacation slideshow.

I completely agree with You, He-Bro. In this instance, FISTO is the only logical candidate :^D
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    I like to think of Duncan as the only father she ever knew and grew up with, wasn't there some kind of the Sorceress past history in one of the MYP episodes after all?
    This would be an interesting story to tell in Netflix Revelation though, we deserve clarification after more than 30 yrs and the truth could be interesting
    Watch the video I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Very cool Video! It's nice to see all the pertinent details boiled down to the basics.

I've said this before: ANYONE who thinks that DUNCAN could have been the wounded soldier, and The Sorceress' secret husband, is out of their freakin' tree!

As gigantic an ******* as Man-At-Arms was towards his brother for desertion of duty, even decades later, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that Duncan missed so much as a Roll Call during the Great Unrest, let alone being AWOL for the length of time described in The Sorceress' Summer Vacation slideshow.

I completely agree with You, He-Bro. In this instance, FISTO is the only logical candidate :^D
    LOL - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I made this video to explore this question?:

https://youtu.be/ZCZEL5T6Yro

Let me know what you think.
    Personally, I'm confident 200X Teela's biological father is Fisto, but as for Filmation Teela, I think hers is Duncan (if any named character).

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    The search function is currently not working, otherwise I would link the relevant threads, but it was revealed by the producer that Fisto being the father of Teela is a red herring, and by the story editor that the wounded solider is supposed to be Duncan.

Totally Dyslexic
    I wouldnīt mind for Fisto being her father.

I never liked the fact that they made Fisto Duncans brother. Why are they all related to each other?

Itīs so unnecessary to make all the characters connected to each other per bloodlines.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    The search function is currently not working, otherwise I would link the relevant threads, but it was revealed by the producer that Fisto being the father of Teela is a red herring, and by the story editor that the wounded solider is supposed to be Duncan.

Hope you can find it, I may have to make a new video.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Good video! I’ll be curious to see if evidence comes out regarding the true paternal figure.

Long shot guess is that her dad is Screech.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I forget which 200X episode. (I think the one where Sorceress gives Teela blood after Teela is injured.)

There were some heavy implications that Sorceress and Man-at-Arms have some history. And other secrets not revealed to the viewer.

I agree that making them brothers was dumb. I guess that is Classics canon, too?

But even dumber is Daddy Fisto. Duncan or unknown soldier who died in battle would be my preferences for biological father.

Regardless, Duncan is her true pappa, biological or not!

From an Ian Richter interview:
    16. I know it was HINTED that Fisto was Teela's father...was that going to be the case? if so...WHY? I mean not to step on anyone's toes but i think the idea that her real father was dead was a much better storyline...not EVERYTHING has to be a twist you know?

IR: When we decided to make Fisto and Duncan brothers (for dramatic reasons), we came up with the idea that Teela’s real father could be Fisto. We felt it worked on many levels.

17. Also why did you decide to make Duncan and Fisto brothers...I actually liked that idea as it brought some tension to the good guys

IR: To add depth to the relationships between the Masters of the Universe.
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...in-this-thread

Some discussion about it in a Timeline thread:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...Timeline/page2

Most boys and girls pair off within their own social economic , in this case magical circles .

Sorceress is a top tier super being with very few people she can call her equal but that very much narrows down the potential mate to one person in my small opinion . Assuming I use the filmation cartoon ...

Zodak
    Last edited by Lokus; October 21, 2019 at 11:57am.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Good video! I’ll be curious to see if evidence comes out regarding the true paternal figure.

Long shot guess is that her dad is Screech.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    I forget which 200X episode. (I think the one where Sorceress gives Teela blood after Teela is injured.)

There were some heavy implications that Sorceress and Man-at-Arms have some history. And other secrets not revealed to the viewer.

I agree that making them brothers was dumb. I guess that is Classics canon, too?

But even dumber is Daddy Fisto. Duncan or unknown soldier who died in battle would be my preferences for biological father.

Regardless, Duncan is her true pappa, biological or not!
    (It's in the video in the first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    From an Ian Richter interview:

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...in-this-thread

Some discussion about it in a Timeline thread:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...Timeline/page2
    Great info, thank you.

Heroic Warrior
    It’s Skeletor.

Immaculate conception. No father.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    It’s Skeletor.
    She does not have skull armour , she has snake armour and cobra staff .

KING HISS in disguise .