Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Wheels Wind Raider teased at Hot Wheels Convention

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Any word of possibility of other MotU Hot Wheels vehicles? I would love a Battle Ram, Roton, and Atak Trak.
    Power-Con will have a Hot Wheels exclusive.

I resorted to Ebay for these since I wanted one each for myself and my sons and I was able to find an ok price. I was able to find a Thundertank at a Target.

Finally got a Wind Raider today at Target. Pulled it from a fresh case, which had two of them. Oddly, the case had no Thundertanks, so that one still eludes me.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Is the Windraider only getting a US release? Hot Wheels continuously pop in South Africa but I am yet to see this or the Thundertank
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Warrior
    Been seeing both the Wind Raider and the Thunder tank off and on at both Walmart ant Target and sometimes Walgreens.

Whew! It took me a half hour to find this thread without the search function. Lol.

Looks like the Wind Raider is back! A repack is in the 2021 wave 3 Retro entertainment case. It has a different code number and the body color description has changed to “dark green” from “green”. I don’t know if the color will actually be different but, there’s a good chance the card will be the normal exploding logo (if you are MOC collector).

Thanks for looking. Now this thread can go back into obscurity

Master of New Adventures!
    Here's a little tidbit about a series I did the 'translation and adaptation' for... Don't get me started on the French 'writers'.

https://dubbing.fandom.com/wiki/Heroes_on_Hot_Wheels
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; June 15, 2021 at 12:38am.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Whew! It took me a half hour to find this thread without the search function. Lol.

Looks like the Wind Raider is back! A repack is in the 2021 wave 3 Retro entertainment case. It has a different code number and the body color description has changed to “dark green” from “green”. I don’t know if the color will actually be different but, there’s a good chance the card will be the normal exploding logo (if you are MOC collector).

Thanks for looking. Now this thread can go back into obscurity
    I have a wind raider and another one coming in. If the wind raider will get a repack with exploding rocks, I might get that too. I'm not MOC collector but I rarely open stuff I initially bought sealed.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Here's a little tidbit about a series I did the 'translation and adaptation' for... Don't get me started on the French 'writers'.

https://dubbing.fandom.com/wiki/Heroes_on_Hot_Wheels
    Whoa! I don’t remember this show! Of course, I was 19/20 yo when it came out so that doesn’t surprise me. Wild theme song and intro. I’ve now started watching them on YouTube

It seems like you have had a very interesting career Jack!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I have a wind raider and another one coming in. If the wind raider will get a repack with exploding rocks, I might get that too. I'm not MOC collector but I rarely open stuff I initially bought sealed.

I have a couple of the originals too but, I’ll have to grab one to add in with the newer cards. I originally planned on opening them, then started buying two of each because I liked the cards so much. I really dig these. I sorta have a thing for the Star Wars starships too

I have a couple of the originals too but, I’ll have to grab one to add in with the newer cards. I originally planned on opening them, then started buying two of each because I liked the cards so much. I really dig these. I sorta have a thing for the Star Wars starships too
    I already have those I wanted on Hot Wheels (and also the Jada Nano G.I.Joe and Transformers G1) except for the new release new card wind raider.

The only thing that kinda capturing my interest is the Top Gun but I think it is from Matchbox. Might grab an Ecto1 and Scooby Mystery Machine if I chance upon them.

My career has absolutely been "interesting". One of the best parts is interaction with fans -- whether they like my work or don't. If they like my work, well, it's always nice to hear I entertained someone. If they don't, then hopefully they can offer constructive criticism I can learn from. Of course the best part is seeing kids light up and say how much they enjoyed something I did.

Maybe this will bring back a few good memories from your childhood...

https://jackolesker.com

Whoa! I don’t remember this show! Of course, I was 19/20 yo when it came out so that doesn’t surprise me. Wild theme song and intro. I’ve now started watching them on YouTube

It seems like you have had a very interesting career Jack!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    My career has absolutely been "interesting". One of the best parts is interaction with fans -- whether they like my work or don't. If they like my work, well, it's always nice to hear I entertained someone. If they don't, then hopefully they can offer constructive criticism I can learn from. Of course the best part is seeing kids light up and say how much they enjoyed something I did.

Maybe this will bring back a few good memories from your childhood...

https://jackolesker.com
    The Littles! I absolutely love that show! I was a little old at the time but, it grabbed me for some reason. I remember reading a few of the books when I was a kid. I still watch it every now and then. IÂ’m kinda surprised you didnÂ’t work on Inspector Gadget being Senior Story Editor. I genuinely loved a lot Of the DiC shows. Great work!

The Littles was my first job in television. I loved that series -- the stories, the characters and their interactions. Jean Chalopin, who ow ed DiC Entertainment, knew me as a novelist and asked me if I wanted to work in children's television. I took a shot. He worked very closely on me, teaching me about writing for television. Jean was one of the pioneers in having writers write fleshed out scripts and I think he lied that I was a novelist and could tell fully developed stories. Prior to that, with a few exceptions like The Flintstones, The Jetsons and, of course, MOTU, it was mostly artists who wrote a few words of dialog.

After I'd written three or four scripts for The Littles, I came to the attention of CBS' V.P. of Television Judy Price, who was very complimentary about my work. Jean brought my on staff at DIC as an Assistant Story Editor on Care Bears and I was launched in children's entertainment.

It was amazing working at DIC in the 80s and, of course, it led to my meeting and becoming friends with Haim Saban and writing the original series bible for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for him.

The Littles! I absolutely love that show! I was a little old at the time but, it grabbed me for some reason. I remember reading a few of the books when I was a kid. I still watch it every now and then. IÂ’m kinda surprised you didnÂ’t work on Inspector Gadget being Senior Story Editor. I genuinely loved a lot Of the DiC shows. Great work!

My duplicate HW Wind Raider arrives today. This one is in the art cardback like my first one. I still wish to get the exploding rock cardback for my small collection of HW stuff.IMG_20210620_220318.jpg