Thread: Pitfighter Faker custom

Pitfighter Faker custom

I've updated my blog https://masteringtheuniverses.blogspot.com with a new custom: Pitfighter Faker
    Skeletor's dark side of the hemisphere is home to many blackhearted individuals, humans and monsters alike and to keep them in check, he has to provide them with entertainment to match their twisted tendencies. Thus were born the bloody pitfights in the arena, over which Skeletor presides like a king or emperor of old. The undefeated champion of these gruesome fights is none other than the evil robot of Skeletor, Faker. Wearing custom armour partly scavenged from defeated Eternos guards, Pitfighter Faker instils fear in more than one unlucky opponent who is forced to face him.

Some posing with his accessories:

This one was inspired by a custom done by Benjamin Maillet that combined a palace guard body with a Faker head and some factory testcast weapons cast in orange. My version is slightly different and uses the body and weapons of a China Faker, the boots, leg and arm armour of a palace guard and then some paint to the weapons and armour to tie the colours together and simulate the wear of repeated use.

Heroic Warrior
    Sweet. Add the battle damage head to it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I have been thinking that too and I do have that head...