Thread: WTB: SDCC 2019 MOTU 2-Pack MIB

WTB: SDCC 2019 MOTU 2-Pack MIB

I was curious if anyone had one that was less than eBay prices. I figured if you lose around 10% in eBay fees, maybe I could snag one cheaper from someone here on the Org. But I'm not out to cost anyone profit, so I understand if no one can help me out. I still want to give it a shot, though.

Since I worked on the 2-pack, I'd love to own one! I didn't have the cash to buy one from SDCC, and now I wish I had just bit the bullet and put it on credit, given their current price tag. I didn't think they'd get scooped up so quickly and go for so much later on. Still, that's a great sign for the line!

No matter what, thanks for looking.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Blown away that they didn’t comp you one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I was curious if anyone had one that was less than eBay prices. I figured if you lose around 10% in eBay fees, maybe I could snag one cheaper from someone here on the Org. But I'm not out to cost anyone profit, so I understand if no one can help me out. I still want to give it a shot, though.

Since I worked on the 2-pack, I'd love to own one! I didn't have the cash to buy one from SDCC, and now I wish I had just bit the bullet and put it on credit, given their current price tag. I didn't think they'd get scooped up so quickly and go for so much later on. Still, that's a great sign for the line!

No matter what, thanks for looking.
    I have an extra Val. I'll shoot you a pm.