Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New FUNKO MOTU coming in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Brian47 View Post
    Thereís also a rumored SDCC Blast Attack and a rumored unnamed MOTU Target exclusive.
    Wow, Blast Attak? That is really reaching deep into the well of MOTU characters...I love it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

My 10" Skeletor arrived from Amazon today! This thing is HUGE and is going to make a nice centerpiece in my collection.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    My 10" Skeletor arrived from Amazon today! This thing is HUGE and is going to make a nice centerpiece in my collection.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...342ed012_o.jpg
    Would love to see that Skeletor in your toy room @Wakko

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Thatís freaking awesome wakko! Sounds like some updated collection pics are warranted. Hint. Hint.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Would love to see that Skeletor in your toy room @Wakko
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Thatís freaking awesome wakko! Sounds like some updated collection pics are warranted. Hint. Hint.

I will have to take some new collection photos soon... good idea! For now, here he is in his own little cubby. I think the rest of my collection is terrified of him.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I will have to take some new collection photos soon... good idea! For now, here he is in his own little cubby. I think the rest of my collection is terrified of him.
    He's beautiful!!! Can't wait for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz.kate View Post
    He's beautiful!!! Can't wait for mine.
    He really is. I like the regular MOTU Funko figures, but this one is simply amazing. I find myself hoping they do more MOTU POPs at this scale... even though I'd have nowhere to put them all. But a 10" He-Man would be awesome.

Heroic Warrior
    GameStop has buy 3 pops at 11.99 get one free for anyone that still hasnít ordered them.

Widget
    Clawful is the second rumored SDCC MOTU Pop (along with Blast Attak). There’s also a rumored She-ra Soda with glitter chase variant.

Clawful is the second rumored SDCC MOTU Pop (along with Blast Attak). Thereís also a rumored She-ra Soda with glitter chase variant.
    Wonder if Clawful would be in his toy design or his Filmation one, considering the MotU label is under the "Television" label.

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    Wonder if Clawful would be in his toy design or his Filmation one, considering the MotU label is under the "Television" label.
    Tung Lashor followed the toy design, others like Evil-Lyn and Mer-Man were clearly TV designs/colors. So ultimately... who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

I gave this it's own thread to draw attention to it (since it's a today-only sale), but I thought I'd better post it here as well:

A "Disco" Repaint of FUNKO's 10-inch Skeletor POP figure will go on sale TODAY at 11:00 a.m. PDT. How quickly this will sell out is anyone's guess, but if you want it, you better hop on it quick. Limit two per customer.

Link.

EaJ_GSbVAAIW-aT.jpg

I finally have the 10 inch Skeletor in-hand and he's now one of my most favourite things....so freaking good! If you're into this stye of figure at all, he's a must buy.

Really looking forward to my Disco Skeletor arriving.

A 10 inch He-Man and She-Ra to complete the MOTU trinity in this scale would be awesome!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Found Battle Cat at Game Stop today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Found Battle Cat at Game Stop today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bought him, 10Ē skeletor, He-Man and Adam part of the 25% off sale at GameStop. Just waiting on them to ship.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...1f177bb6_o.jpg
    Sweeeeeet!

I love him!

Can't wait to get mine!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Still looking for the exclusive Webstor. I hope I didnít miss him.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Still looking for the exclusive Webstor. I hope I didnít miss him.
    I've been watching daily and keeping an eye on several forums, twitter pages, and Instagram accounts to see if there is any news or a possible release for him and there has been nothing yet. I had an thought that maybe he will beconsidered a SDCC Hot Topics exclusive since that's coming up and both companies have been on the back burner since the epidemic and there taking what everyone has seen and knows about but hasn't been released yet and spreading it out as far as they can. Just my opinion if it makes any sense.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    I've been watching daily and keeping an eye on several forums, twitter pages, and Instagram accounts to see if there is any news or a possible release for him and there has been nothing yet. I had an thought that maybe he will beconsidered a SDCC Hot Topics exclusive since that's coming up and both companies have been on the back burner since the epidemic and there taking what everyone has seen and knows about but hasn't been released yet and spreading it out as far as they can. Just my opinion if it makes any sense.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the info.

Widget
    Metallic Webstor is a Hot Topic exclusive. Not related to SDCC. Hasn't dropped yet here in the US. He's already out in Australia via Popculcha and I've actually got one sitting in my display case right now.

Courtesy of anerdydad, here's a leak (maybe?) of another upcoming Funko MOTU wave:

10" He-man (possibly with a Funko Shop exclusive variant)
    Skeletor on Panthor Ride
    She-ra (Classic)
    Skeletor with Terror Claws
    Grizzlor
    Kobra Khan
    King Randor

Metallic Webstor is a Hot Topic exclusive. Not related to SDCC. Hasn't dropped yet here in the US. He's already out in Australia via Popculcha and I've actually got one sitting in my display case right now.

Courtesy of anerdydad, here's a leak (maybe?) of another upcoming Funko MOTU wave:

Skeletor on Panthor Ride
    She-ra (Classic)
    Grizzlor
    Kobra Khan
    King Randor
    Nice to see more and more Horde members being suggested as Pops, hoping Mantenna eventually joins that rank!

Skeletor on Panthor Ride
    She-ra (Classic)
    Grizzlor
    Kobra Khan
    King Randor
    If true, I have to wonder....when are they going to do Teela? She is the most glaring omission at this point. We have the main set of villains and most of the main set of heroes, but where the heck is Teela?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Funko recently released an announcement that next week SDCC Pops will be revealed.

Two of the Pops seem to sync up via their silhouettes with ones that were on the same leak list as Blast Attak and Clawful Pops were announced, so hopefully this rings true for them as well then too?

Heroic Warrior Long Live He-Man's Avatar
    These POPs have been rumored to be released laster:

10" He-Man
    Skeletor on Panthor POP Rides
    Kobra Khan
    She-Ra (Classic)
    Skeletor with Terror-Claws
    Grizzlor
    King Randor

Quote Originally Posted by Long Live He-Man View Post
    These POPs have been rumored to be released laster:

10" He-Man
    Skeletor on Panthor POP Rides
    Kobra Khan
    She-Ra (Classic)
    Skeletor with Terror-Claws
    Grizzlor
    King Randor
    It's awesome to see FUNKO continuing to crank these out. Super-exited about that 10" He-Man!!!