Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: New FUNKO MOTU coming in 2020

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    I'm still just left wondering when the heck Funko is going to get around to giving us Teela?
    Makes no sense at all that she hasn't been made yet.
    I think they're holding off until the Netflix stuff comes out. The Revelations series is supposed to give Teela (as well as He-Man) a big part in the story. So would make sense for Funko to release Teela as a heavy hitter in a new series.

We still have so many cool characters to see in Pop form - Zodac, Roboto, Mekaneck, Fisto, Rattlor, Mantenna, Fisto & Jitsu...
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think they're holding off until the Netflix stuff comes out. The Revelations series is supposed to give Teela (as well as He-Man) a big part in the story. So would make sense for Funko to release Teela as a heavy hitter in a new series.

We still have so many cool characters to see in Pop form - Zodac, Roboto, Mekaneck, Fisto, Rattlor, Mantenna, Fisto & Jitsu...
    Ooh, I hope they do Mekaneck with a mechanical neck! I mean, Stinkor was the first scented Pop so, maybe the first pop-up Pop! Iím dreaming. Lol

The 10-inch FUNKO Beast Man is a deal of the day at Gamestop for only $10.

Get it while you can.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post

Get it while you can.
    Thanks Wakko. I ordered one. Itíll be my first giant-sized Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Ooh, I hope they do Mekaneck with a mechanical neck! I mean, Stinkor was the first scented Pop so, maybe the first pop-up Pop! Iím dreaming. Lol
    Yes that would be great. Funko did incorporate Tri-Klops's spinning visor into the Pop, which a lot of people missed. They can easily do Man-E-Faces that way too.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Heroic Warrior
    I would keep an eye out today to see what the exclusive pop that Funko releases today on there site. It is TV day. Might be the artist proof He-Man. The Imperial Batman was released at noon est yesterday. I also could be way off though.

And I was...
    Last edited by j-manbp; January 26, 2021 at 04:51pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like no new MOTU reveals on TV or Animation day for the Funko Fair - Bummer was hoping for another wave

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dzathamza View Post
    Looks like no new MOTU reveals on TV or Animation day for the Funko Fair - Bummer was hoping for another wave
    I was hoping they would release another wave too. Hopefully, we will get at least some more exclusives(please Green Goddess, not Toy Tokyo)

Reminder for those who need the Target exclusive metallic Skeletor w/ Terror Claws. It is supposed to release Sat 1-30-21 so you might want to keep an eye on the webpage.
    Although, I did a search across the US on Popfndr and it doesnít look like any stores have them yet- maybe they will receive them today(Friday). Just an FYI.

Anyone out there get this on the 1st preorder? Wondering if the date has changed for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post

Get it while you can.
    I wish you had suggested I buy GameStop stock as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dzathamza View Post
    That's to be expected, Wave 3 was only released last summer and wave 4 is only now hitting stores.

I think we'll see a few more exclusives before wave 5 comes out, probably next year if sales continue

I think if Funko made a Whiplash POP, my collection would be complete.

I was hoping for a re-stock online but only like 21 or something went up last night?

I will be watching and waiting for more though...the closest Target to me is waaaay down and across the border. Target tried to operate in Canada but they failed miserably, just to inconvenience ME obviously...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz.kate View Post
    I was hoping for a re-stock online but only like 21 or something went up last night?

I will be watching and waiting for more though...the closest Target to me is waaaay down and across the border. Target tried to operate in Canada but they failed miserably, just to inconvenience ME obviously...
    Hopefully TRU or EB Games will get the exclusive (I know they have received the Target exclusives before).
    Iíve been watching the page for 2 months and decided not to risk missing out, gave up and grabbed one with the special edition sticker for $25 off Mercari. Target is crazy and if they go up, Iíll buy another and sell the other(if I even catch the restock). Or Iíll switch the stickers later. Lol

My Scare Glow Funko Soda preorder showed up today.... got lucky and scored the GITD Chase figure. First chase Iíve ever pulled.
    Instagram: dadhausen

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    My Scare Glow Funko Soda preorder showed up today.... got lucky and scored the GITD Chase figure. First chase Iíve ever pulled.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e1be3af39a.jpg
    Awesome! Congrats! I regret not collecting these from the beginning

I got my first 10" Pop of He-Man and he's awesome, really happy that its based off the vintage figure.

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e1be3af39a.jpg
    Woo! Congrats!

Great pull. He should have been GITD all around with another difference for the chase but...if I get one when my order arrives, I might feel differently...

(If not, I'm definitely customizing one.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Hopefully TRU or EB Games will get the exclusive (I know they have received the Target exclusives before).
    Iíve been watching the page for 2 months and decided not to risk missing out, gave up and grabbed one with the special edition sticker for $25 off Mercari. Target is crazy and if they go up, Iíll buy another and sell the other(if I even catch the restock). Or Iíll switch the stickers later. Lol
    They'll definitely get it now...since I went ahead and ordered him off of Popcultcha! That's usually how it works...

And for anyone interested, they will now ship this guy to Canada but not to the US:

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/master...yl-figure.html

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz.kate View Post
    They'll definitely get it now...since I went ahead and ordered him off of Popcultcha! That's usually how it works...
    Thatís how I feel. Every time I get anxious and just grab it, it shows up in droves.

New MotU Pops are on a leak list!

Clamp Champ, Dragstor, Evil-Lynn, Horde Trooper, and Merman are standard Pops.

Skeletor with Snake Mountain is a Pop Town.

Skeletor with Night Stalker is a Pop Ride.

Trap Jaw is a Jumbo Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post

Trap Jaw is a Jumbo Pop.
    Interesting. Curious that Evil-Lyn and Mer-Man are getting new POPs, but it makes me wonder if perhaps it's a yellow-skinned Evil-Lyn and a blue-skinned Mer-Man repaint, as opposed to new sculpts.

Still no Teela?!

Trap Jaw makes for four MOTU 10" Funko POPs now. That's a lot for one property. I hope they keep coming. For some reason I'm a bigger fan of the Jumbo POPs than the regular ones. They make nice display pieces.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post

Trap Jaw is a Jumbo Pop.
    This is great news! Finally a Pop Town!

Just as exciting, that Hercules from Legendary Journeys is maybe finally being made, hopefully! I had that on preorder for 2 years and they canceled it. Xena is lonely.

Now that Funko has transitioned MOTU to the POP! Retro Toys license I imagine Mer-Man and Evil-Lyn will be much closer to the vintage toy than the Filmation design.

Why Skeletor on Night Stalker, though? Why not Jitsu? He's who I always associate with that vehicle.

At this point not including Teela seems like an intentional slight. I mean, how do you not include one of the few truly a-list MOTU characters. Nearly every other license puts out Teela ASAP. What's Funko playing at here?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

ARetroGeekDad
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Now that Funko has transitioned MOTU to the POP! Retro Toys license I imagine Mer-Man and Evil-Lyn will be much closer to the vintage toy than the Filmation design.

Why Skeletor on Night Stalker, though? Why not Jitsu? He's who I always associate with that vehicle.

At this point not including Teela seems like an intentional slight. I mean, how do you not include one of the few truly a-list MOTU characters. Nearly every other license puts out Teela ASAP. What's Funko playing at here?
    Knowing funko, Teela unfortunately will probably be one of those flippers dream, hard to get convention exclusives Pops. Just like scareglow and ram man. I sure hope I'm wrong though and she'll be easy to get.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post

I donít get why they havenít done Teela. Maybe they will put her out as an exclusive this year with all this other stuff coming out.

Word on the street (forums) is that the ďartistĒ series He-Man should release before March and there is a possibility of a He-Man/ Grayskull Pop Town being released on March 4th with Funkoís previously ECCC releases (ECCC was moved to fall).

Take it with a grain of salt but, nice to have intel