Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: New FUNKO MOTU coming in 2020

Heroic Warrior
    I hate to be "that guy"... but... WHERE IS TEELA?!?!?!

Two Evil-Lyn's, Sorceress and She-Ra now, It's way overdue, Funko.
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Iíve talked about quitting Pops before, but this wave confirms it. The pace these are being released is unsustainable, the damn exclusives are annoying, and the 3rd or 4th release of some characters before a single Teela is bonkers. Just too much MoTU stuff being released that I need to cut something. Iím out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    UK fans, Sainsburys is carrying Wave 4, I managed to pick up all 5 Pops. They didn't have the oversize He-Man.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

just waiting for a new Hordak, Deluxe Modulok, Whiplash, and I think i'm done. i'm glad they like the Horde and got them out of the way. i'm surprised there was no black face Grizzlor

I'm sure for Con season, there will be a couple obscure characters like Stonedar or SSsqueeze
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

So I was looking back on that listing on the Man-At-Arms Pop I brought up a bit back ago, the one that listed the characters. I wanted to go through that one and judge what hasn't been made yet, with a bold on those cases (omitting the Thundercats listings):

From Masters of the Universe, Man At Arms, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko. Packaged in a window display box, the Masters of the Universe Pop! Vinyl Figure measures approximately 3 3/4-inches tall. Collect the entire line of Masters of the Universe Heroic Warriors Funko Pops: He-man, Man At Arms, Teela, Stratos, Man-E-Faces, Orko, Battle Armor He-man, Moss Man, Ram man, Zodak, Buzz Off, Prince Adam, Mekaneck, She-Ra, Adora, Bow, Roboto and Fisto. Collect the entire line of Masters of the Universe Evil Warriors Funko Pops: Skeletor, Beast Man, Merman, Evil Lyn, Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, Battle Armor Skeletor, Clawful, Whiplash, Webster, Kobra Kahn, Spikor, Faker, Stinkor, Two Bad, Jitsu and Scareglow. Collect the entire line of Masters of the Universe Evil Horde Funko Pops: Hordak, Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Scorpia and Shadow Weaver. Collect the entire line of Masters of the Universe Snake Men Funko Pops: King Hiss, Tung Lashor, Rattlor and Snake Face.

We're still missing pretty heavily on the Heroic Warriors compared to the other factions, from the looks of it.

Do you think we'll see any Pops from the Revelations series? I can already imagine a Skelegod oversize Pop.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Really like all the new POPS. Leech is probably my favourite.

I was likely going to skip the second Mer-Man but I really like the blue variant with the staff...

Surely Teela will be in the next wave?
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Does anyone have the link to or know when the she-ra/swiftwind goes up for preorder at Walmart?

Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    Does anyone have the link to or know when the she-ra/swiftwind goes up for preorder at Walmart?
    Not sure on the exact date but, I posted what Ďshouldí be the webpage when it goes live a page back. The upc is back there as well.

Is the MOTU Dorbz line dead?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Is the MOTU Dorbz line dead?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure both Dorbz and Vynl are done with in terms of Funko lines now.

The Funko Pop Blitz app video game will have a limited run Masters of the Universe event.

Pocket Gamer seems to have a reveal on who is in the game for the five playable choices. A lot of times, series with a lot of characters will have more events that allow more characters to show up in another set.
    Last edited by ZootyCutie; June 9, 2021 at 06:58pm.

what the hell happened with price of the Scare Glow POP? I was looking to maybe buy one and the price jumped to $300-350! It was like $175 over the winter
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

Quote Originally Posted by miscus555 View Post
    what the hell happened with price of the Scare Glow POP? I was looking to maybe buy one and the price jumped to $300-350! It was like $175 over the winter
    Itís weird how they jump like that. I was outpriced when it jumped to $100 a couple years ago. My Speedy Gonzalez pop was about 150 in August last year. Now itís at $500!!!? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Itís weird how they jump like that. I was outpriced when it jumped to $100 a couple years ago. My Speedy Gonzalez pop was about 150 in August last year. Now itís at $500!!!? Weird.
    I really, really dislike Funko's business model. It's obviously working for them, so more power to them, but I question the wisdom in making it practically impossible for fans to complete a set of figures from a single property.

I was faithfully collecting MOTU POPs, but then I missed out on Scareglow, then Stinkor and Ram Man, and at that point I stopped getting any of them. I still like the jumbo-sized ones and will consider picking up a POP here or there if I like the character, but Funko intentionally making it impossible to collect them all ended up costing them my money on regular-release POPs, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I really, really dislike Funko's business model. It's obviously working for them, so more power to them, but I question the wisdom in making it practically impossible for fans to complete a set of figures from a single property.

I was faithfully collecting MOTU POPs, but then I missed out on Scareglow, then Stinkor and Ram Man, and at that point I stopped getting any of them. I still like the jumbo-sized ones and will consider picking up a POP here or there if I like the character, but Funko intentionally making it impossible to collect them all ended up costing them my money on regular-release POPs, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
    With so much MOTU merch to collect these days, Funko Pop was the first thing to go for me, for the reasons you stated. Itís one thing to not be able to get exclusive stickers, decos, etc, but to miss out on essential characters is another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    If anyone is looking to pick up the new wave target is starting a sale buy two get one free on Sunday. Pretty sure it will include preorders but I could be wrong. We shall see.

Did anyone grab the Stinkor soda today? I’m not collecting these but, they always make me smile.

On another note, I’m chomping at the bit to to see if Funko will release a wave of Revelation Pops. What do you think? I’d buy every one. Maybe a deluxe or 10” Skelegod? I really want some rides beyond the cats like the Roton with a Skelcon(we see them in the Revelation clips so...).

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Glasstor; Today at 02:31am. Reason: You know, taking all the stupid ¬ things out

Did anyone grab the Stinkor soda today? I’m not collecting these but, they always make me smile.
    The only sodas I collect are the MOTU ones, and I didn't even know that he was going up until I checked my email late yesterday. I went to Spastic Collectibles and he was sold out. Thankfully I was able to snag two at Big Apple Collectibles because I just checked and he is sold out there now as well.

On another note, Iím chomping at the bit to to see if Funko will release a wave of Revelation Pops. What do you think? Iíd buy every one. Maybe a deluxe or 10Ē Skelegod? I really want some rides beyond the cats like the Roton with a Skelcon(we see them in the Revelation clips so...).

Thoughts?
    I think we'll see some, with a few Teelas (both Revelation & Vintage)

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think we'll see some, with a few Teelas (both Revelation & Vintage)
    All the Teelas!

- - - Updated - - -

Possible Whiplash and Roboto exclusives for SDCC. God no Toy Tokyo!