Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 676

Thread: New FUNKO MOTU coming in 2020

  1. #651
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I just got my Zodac shipping notice too.
    Same here.

  2. #652
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,020
    Just got my Snake Man-At-Arms in the mail. Loving it.

    My TT bundle is supposed to be here today but, I wouldnít bet on it. Lol

  3. #653
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Just got my Snake Man-At-Arms in the mail. Loving it.

    My TT bundle is supposed to be here today but, I wouldnít bet on it. Lol
    My Zodac (I think) is supposed to be here today too.

    Where did you get Snake MAA? I ordered from BBTS but no notice yet.

  4. #654
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    My Zodac (I think) is supposed to be here today too.

    Where did you get Snake MAA? I ordered from BBTS but no notice yet.
    I got him at Poppinofftoys.com. Been ordering bundles and chases and such from them for a while now- they always come through.

    My TT bundle says ďout for deliveryĒ but, itís in another city so, Iím not very confident right now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well, what do ya know...Zodac and the Roboto soda showed up! Itís been a great MOTU Funko day!

  5. #655
    Heroic Warrior ersatz.kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I got him at Poppinofftoys.com. Been ordering bundles and chases and such from them for a while now- they always come through.

    My TT bundle says ďout for deliveryĒ but, itís in another city so, Iím not very confident right now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well, what do ya know...Zodac and the Roboto soda showed up! Itís been a great MOTU Funko day!

    My bundle should be here today as well...one week? That's unpossible!

    I had to go and check my email confirmation for when I ordered it..."Surely that was like a month ago.."

  6. #656
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz.kate View Post
    My bundle should be here today as well...one week? That's unpossible!

    I had to go and check my email confirmation for when I ordered it..."Surely that was like a month ago.."
    Excellent! And all the way to Canada even!!!

  7. #657
    Heroic Warrior ersatz.kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Excellent! And all the way to Canada even!!!
    Right? I'm used to higher shipping costs ordering from the US but at least with Toy Tokyo things arrive quickly (when they do ship).

    And it did arrive yesterday! No chase on the RoboSoda but I'm actually good with that, sets it more apart from the Pop...which actually has some metallic colouring to it.

  8. #658
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    17,484
    I got my Toy Tokyo box this morning. Standard Roboto, but that's OK. Zodac came in a plastic case also. Last time I ordered from there, they came in cardboard boxes.

  9. #659
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I got my Toy Tokyo box this morning. Standard Roboto, but that's OK. Zodac came in a plastic case also. Last time I ordered from there, they came in cardboard boxes.
    Well, thatís a nice treat! My Zodac didnít even come in the cardboard sorter. Just wrapped in 5 layers of bubble wrap. Roboto can was smushed like they squeezed it. I hate TT...really I do.

    I mean, they lost my whiplash and Roboto pops- supposedly sending replacements. Havenít seen that shipment yet.

  10. #660
    Heroic Warrior ersatz.kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Well, thatís a nice treat! My Zodac didnít even come in the cardboard sorter. Just wrapped in 5 layers of bubble wrap. Roboto can was smushed like they squeezed it. I hate TT...really I do.

    I mean, they lost my whiplash and Roboto pops- supposedly sending replacements. Havenít seen that shipment yet.
    Really?! That suuuuucks.

    I always seem to get cardboard sorters...why so different? From sorters to an actual protector to...an extra tight squeeze of bubble wrap? Weird.

  11. #661
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz.kate View Post
    Really?! That suuuuucks.

    I always seem to get cardboard sorters...why so different? From sorters to an actual protector to...an extra tight squeeze of bubble wrap? Weird.
    I usually get sorters on con stuff, sometimes exclusives but, yeah, really weird. Luckily, Zodac made it without damage. They knew I was going to get rid of the soda so, the squished my dreams.

  12. #662
    Heroic Warrior ZootyCutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    189
    Got my Toy Tokyo order after a couple mail delays. I also got my Zodac Pop in a protector.

  13. #663
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,858
    My Whiplash POP came today, such an awesome little thing, so green and evil! I love it
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

  14. #664
    Heroic Warrior DadStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    425
    Both mine came in pristine shape. I was nervous after reading these posts. Zodac came in a cardboard sorter and is already on his way to his new home.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: dadhausen

  15. #665
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    313
    WHERE IS TEELA?????
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

  16. #666
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,779
    Let's shame them into making her.

    #FunkoHatesTeela

  17. #667
    Heroic Warrior miscus555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    786
    can't believe Scare Glow keeps going up in price. He's gonna be a $400 pop soon.

    Hoping for a new gray Hordak in next lineup, and a Modulok filmation style so I can finish the original horde. Thinking Fisto and Jitsu could be in the next line as well as Rattlor. Teela and Two-Bad would be very interesting
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

  18. #668
    Overlord Of Evil! Skeletorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    1,402
    We definitely need Teela the next round. It’s getting kind of ridiculous at this point. I would love another Hordak, Spikor and Scareglow so I can at least have one version.

  19. #669
    Heroic Warrior miscus555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletorfan View Post
    We definitely need Teela the next round. Itís getting kind of ridiculous at this point. I would love another Hordak, Spikor and Scareglow so I can at least have one version.

    i kinda feel a different scare glow will come out again. Spikor could use a new sculpt and Hordak in gray is a new brainer with a bat symbol this time. I think a filmation modulok could make him a single pack but a full legged modulok may have to a be a deluxe.

    some others would look pretty cool like sssqueeze and you know funko would throw us a curveball with a convention exclusive twistoid lol
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

  20. #670
    Heroic Warrior Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Grove, NY
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletorfan View Post
    We definitely need Teela the next round. Itís getting kind of ridiculous at this point. I would love another Hordak, Spikor and Scareglow so I can at least have one version.
    What I find funny is that we have how many versions of Merman and still no Teela? And Iím hoping for another Scare glow. I canít pull the trigger on him at his current price
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

  21. #671
    Heroic Warrior Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,510
    What will be really awesome is that when Funko finally announces a Teela POP, she'll be the Revelation design.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

  22. #672
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,779
    Yeah, it'll be Mercenary Teela with a mask on, like the Eternia Mini Fig that came out recently.

  23. #673
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,858
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Yeah, it'll be Mercenary Teela with a mask on, like the Eternia Mini Fig that came out recently.
    That would be hilarious actually
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

  24. #674
    Widget
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Yeah, it'll be Mercenary Teela with a mask on, like the Eternia Mini Fig that came out recently.
    I wonder if they'll actually do a line with the Revelations style or maybe even the latest one aimed more at the younger audience ? I could see them doing one for the later but not for Revelations given what a backlash that one has gotten.

    Heck, they didn't even touch the Princesses Of Power show.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Though thinking about it, isn't it high time we've gotten a new wave or character reveal for the MOTU line ?

  25. #675
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by HeManGlutes80 View Post
    Though thinking about it, isn't it high time we've gotten a new wave or character reveal for the MOTU line ?
    Well we did just get Snake Face and Zodac only a month ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •