Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New FUNKO MOTU coming in 2020

The Pops were revealed, along with some new Soda figures!

Turns out the list was legit for Blast Attak and Clawful (toy design in this case).

Widget
    Just saw confirmation of the MOTU SDCC exclusives.

- Blast Attak and Clawful Pops (both are shared with Toy Tokyo)

- Trapjaw and flocked Moss Man Funko Sodas, limited to 3000 each
    Last edited by Brian47; June 30, 2020 at 01:37pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian47 View Post

NOT TOY TOKYO NO!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian47 View Post

I hope you are wrong...

If not I hope they end up being released in AU so my sister can pick them up for me.

I'm thinking they'll also all appear on the Funko Shop in terms of purchasing, considering it's part of the Virtual Con again.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    I'm thinking they'll also all appear on the Funko Shop in terms of purchasing, considering it's part of the Virtual Con again.
    Good luck with that. Guess you havenít seen the last few sales they have had. Letís hope they fix all the bugs they have had lately.

I need that Clawful. Love the eyebrows.

I really like Clawful. Blast Attack is kind of ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    I really like Clawful. Blast Attack is kind of ugly.
    Blast Attak IS ugly.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    LOL, yeah that's the point with him.

I'm really curious to see if Funko's gonna offer a Dragstor vinyl.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    LOL, yeah that's the point with him.

I'm really curious to see if Funko's gonna offer a Dragstor vinyl.
    Lol he could be part of the rides line

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Both turned out great, nice to see Funko continuing this line and getting to most of the characters.

Does anyone think a Castle Grayskull giant Pop is a possibility?
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Always excited for more Funko MOTU! But Toy Tokyo gives me the shakes... #RamManRemembers

But yeah, maybe they'll be with the Funko Shop and I can get them alongside the Soda figures (which will be Funko Shop only I assume)...good thing they recently updated their site and.... *shakes intensify*

(Hopefully the Pops will be with Ozzie Collectibles...they're an awesome back-up for exclusives.)

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Does anyone think a Castle Grayskull giant Pop is a possibility?
    What do they call their line of buildings? "FUNKO POP! Town", I believe. Yes, absolutely, at the rate they're cranking out MOTU stuff, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Grayskull got released by FUNKO. It's more iconic than some of the other locations that have been given the "POP! Town" treatment. Snake Mountain wouldn't be surprising either.

A 10" He-Man was at the top of my FUNKO want-list, but now that he's coming, I have a new wish: for FUNKO to add MOTU to their Funkoverse Strategy Game line. They've already done Harry Potter, DC Comics, Golden Girls, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, and Jaws. MOTU would fit in perfectly not only as a property, but as a good premise for a game as well. I hope it happens!
    Last edited by Wakko; July 1, 2020 at 03:53pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Seems like the reveals are over, and the shared locations are confirmed.

In the US: Clawful and Blast Attak are shared with Toy Tokyo, while the Soda Trap Jaw and Moss Man are shared with the Funko Store.

In Canada: Clawful and Blast Attak are shared with Toys R Us, while the Soda Trap Jaw and Moss Man are shared with Grosnor.

Just pre-ordered both today 3rd party...

Figured I should jump on a decent price (some are currently listed at $70+ each on ebay right now) considering some of the difficulties with getting my hands on a few of these in the past.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    Figured I should jump on a decent price (some are currently listed at $70+ each on ebay right now) considering some of the difficulties with getting my hands on a few of these in the past.
    There not even out yet and people are already scalping them on ebay? Sucks if something happens

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    There not even out yet and people are already scalping them on ebay? Sucks if something happens

Yeah I know. I snagged a clawful/blast attak for $25 a piece. If it saves me the headache of trying to get them later by paying a little extra now then so be it. I am REALLY kicking myself... I waited to get the motu classics zombie he-man because it was like $120. Now they are $3-400 on ebay. Crazy. It's the only MOTU classics figure I don't own.

Yeah I know. I snagged a clawful/blast attak for $25 a piece. If it saves me the headache of trying to get them later by paying a little extra now then so be it. I am REALLY kicking myself... I waited to get the motu classics zombie he-man because it was like $120. Now they are $3-400 on ebay. Crazy. It's the only MOTU classics figure I don't own.
    WHERE did you find them for $25 each??

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    WHERE did you find them for $25 each??
    There was one seller on ebay that had them for $25 a piece. The seller had a handful of each listed. They sold extremely fast.

There was one seller on ebay that had them for $25 a piece. The seller had a handful of each listed. They sold extremely fast.
    No kidding...you can't find either one of them for any cheaper than $60 now. I'm just gonna wait I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

No kidding...you can't find either one of them for any cheaper than $60 now. I'm just gonna wait I guess.
    So is $40 each crazy to pay? Just curious what others think as Toy Tokyo exclusives are always a pain to acquire.

- - - Updated - - -

So is $40 each crazy to pay? Just curious what others think as Toy Tokyo exclusives are always a pain to acquire.
    I guess for me, I would "probably" pay $40, but I'm jaded for screwing myself out of the Zombie Horde He-Man. I should have bitten the bullet and picked one up when people were asking $100+... Now they are an impossible 300+ on ebay.

I know that Toy Tokyo exclusives have been notoriously difficult to obtain, but given the fact that there is no in-person event this year, shouldn't it be a bit easier to grab these, since all the stock will either be sold online or at their store? We won't be fighting with con attendees this time around. At least that's my hope.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I know that Toy Tokyo exclusives have been notoriously difficult to obtain, but given the fact that there is no in-person event this year, shouldn't it be a bit easier to grab these, since all the stock will either be sold online or at their store? We won't be fighting with con attendees this time around. At least that's my hope.
    I wish that were the case, but they'll probably be just as hard to secure because all the scalpers will be at home in front of their computers waiting to order these on Toy Tokyo. They may even send their bots after them and we won't stand a chance.

When it comes to the Toy Tokyo MOTU Pops...don't forget that they'll be available in different countries. Like here in Canada we're getting them with Toys R Us, and I'm sure they'll be with stores in Australia and other areas as well.

So that should increase the amount available with resellers and drive down the secondary prices. As long as you don't care about the sticker difference...

(I don't know if they will have these, but Ozzie Collectibles is a great place to order from and unlike Popcultcha, they do ship exclusives to CAD/US...often cheaper for me to order from there than the US at times. AND they ship with care, in protectors and sturdy boxes.)