Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Funko Thread (POP Vinyl, Soda, Etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    From what I understand, Dreamworks has the rights to the SPOP show so, I imagine itís Dreamworks, not Mattel that have blocked those Pops
    If the case is DreamWorks, that seems surprising, they've had quite a few DreamWorks-based Funko Pop lines through the years. Though I've noticed animated Netflix shows in general are pretty quiet with Funko merch.

From what I understand, Dreamworks has the rights to the SPOP show so, I imagine itís Dreamworks, not Mattel that have blocked those Pops
    Maybe for some dumb reason, Funko thinks Teela is on SPOP rather than MOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    If the case is DreamWorks, that seems surprising, they've had quite a few DreamWorks-based Funko Pop lines through the years. Though I've noticed animated Netflix shows in general are pretty quiet with Funko merch.
    I was also thinking it might be Netflix and their licensing fees. We might never know. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Maybe for some dumb reason, Funko thinks Teela is on SPOP rather than MOTU.
    Can you imagine!? I might just lose faith in it all

Seems that the Freddy Prince Adam is being considered one of the "losers" of all the Freddys that you could get in the boxes lol. You can get him for like $50 on eBay now while the Darth Maul Freddy is being listed for like $500 to $1500. Nuts. Funny thing is that the Prince Adam Freddy is the only one I would want lol.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Seems that the Freddy Prince Adam is being considered one of the "losers" of all the Freddys that you could get in the boxes lol. You can get him for like $50 on eBay now while the Darth Maul Freddy is being listed for like $500 to $1500. Nuts. Funny thing is that the Prince Adam Freddy is the only one I would want lol.
    I noticed that. I think it will turn around in the long run. Itíll never compare to the the Freddy Skeletor or He-Man but, I bet heíll rise. I want to grab one when I can.

Star Wars has such a large Funko fan base, they always go up right away. I mean, itís Darth Maul for Godís sake!

I heard it was because Mattel blocked it, they were worried they would take sales from their toys LMAO, now they sell nothing and they still push the same excuse according to Funko corp so IMHO Mattel is either planning to release Masterverse versions or they are copyright trolls...

- - - Updated - - -

Nope Mattel has right for toys, they said FUNKOs are toys.
    Sign me plz! (petition for Dreamworks She-Ra toys)
    https://chng.it/fHKxh4N7Ck

SPOP 2018 & MOTU:Re 2021 timeline comparison:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...e-info-(enjoy)

Looks like FYE's starting to reduce down the Leech Funko Pop, I found it at $7.99 at the one I went to today. Interestingly, I also saw the Toy Tokyo Zodac Pop there too.

I just noticed that 10Ē Trap Jaw is now only $13.72 on Amazon US. 66% off- if you need him. I might grab one and paint him mini comic colors.

I just noticed that 10Ē Trap Jaw is now only $13.72 on Amazon US. 66% off- if you need him. I might grab one and paint him mini comic colors.
    That would be both a great deal and a great idea!!

Widget
    NEW! NYCC Funko Diamond Series Temple of Darkness
    Sorceress. Limited to 3000 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian47 View Post
    NEW! NYCC Funko Diamond Series Temple of Darkness
    Sorceress. Limited to 3000 pieces.
    Saw that. As a few other people said online, it’s probably coming with a loungefly Bag. Bummer.

At least it’s not Teela.

dang it. i want her! Don't want to pay for the bag or the exclusivity though

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    dang it. i want her! Don't want to pay for the bag or the exclusivity though
    Yeah, same here. Is there a release date for her yet?

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yeah, same here. Is there a release date for her yet?
    I believe all the Funko shop/shared NYCC pops go up on 10/7 at 6:00 am PT. Who knows with the individual retailers. Fingers crossed she’s just a single. I don’t even want to try if there’s a backpack.

I believe all the Funko shop/shared NYCC pops go up on 10/7 at 6:00 am PT. Who knows with the individual retailers. Fingers crossed sheís just a single. I donít even want to try if thereís a backpack.
    Yeah no kidding lol. Thanks Glasstor!!

Anytime! Added pics. You can see the Diamond Collection sticker so…glitter. I’m pretty sure this is coming with a bag- the last two(Zero and R2-D2) are 3000 and Diamond collection so…
    Attached Images Attached Images

Honestly surprised it took this long for a Diamond MotU Pop, considering how much Funko loves to release that finish as an "exclusive at stores" one for existing Pops.

Honestly surprised it took this long for a Diamond MotU Pop, considering how much Funko loves to release that finish as an "exclusive at stores" one for existing Pops.
    Iíd definitely buy a Diamond Collection Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone know if the temple of darkness Sorceress is planned for release this morning on Funko shop?

Quote Originally Posted by dzathamza View Post
    Anyone know if the temple of darkness Sorceress is planned for release this morning on Funko shop?
    I thought it was only available at NYCC as an exclusive. I didn't see it listed anywhere as a shared exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by dzathamza View Post
    Iíve seen nothing posted so, it looks like it didnít happen. Maybe theyíll release her on Wednesday for the anniversary. Maybe next con.

Heroic Warrior
    Iíve seen nothing posted so, it looks like it didnít happen. Maybe theyíll release her on Wednesday for the anniversary. Maybe next con.
    Thanks just thought I may have missed it

Heroic Warrior
    So was the Diamond Sorceress actually at NYCC? I would have expected to see a bunch on ebay and I've only found one cancelled listing?

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    So was the Diamond Sorceress actually at NYCC? I would have expected to see a bunch on ebay and I've only found one cancelled listing?
    I can't find any recent pics or info about release anywhere at all. I have even asked on IG and Twitter and have gotten absolutely no responses.