Thread: Episode 34: "Boys' Night Out" (SPOILERS!)

Episode 34: "Boys' Night Out" (SPOILERS!)

This thread is for the eighth episode of season 4 entitled "Boys' Night Out."

Please feel free to discuss anything before and included in the episode.

So i went running back to this watch episode because of the more than one comment about Leech . I am gonna say that is a very very VERY vague reference to Leech . I might say its a same species but unless this wierdo joins the Horde or is given the name , I wont believe its THE Leech .

On the other hand I found Loo Kee pretending to be a pirate during the bar song . Instead of trees or rocks Loo Kee is using a group of people to hide . Nice .
    Last edited by Lokus; November 10, 2019 at 03:54am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    So i went running back to this watch episode because of the more than one comment about Leech . I am gonna say that is a very very VERY vague reference to Leech . I might say its a same species but unless this wierdo joins the Horde or is given the name , I wont believe its THE Leech .

On the other hand I found Loo Kee pretending to be a pirate during the bar song . Instead of trees or rocks Loo Kee is using a group of people to hide . Nice
    Now I'm gonna have to go back and watch that episode because I missed that little cameo.

- - - Updated - - -

Found him!
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Spotted Lookee too, cute little addition.

As for Leech, are you guys talking about that member of Admiral Scurvy's crew? I got to say I didn't make the connection at all - hoping that Leech, Modulok, Mantenna and the others are all part of Horde Prime's forces and will show up proper in the final season.

It's seeming less and less likely that we'll get a Peekablue and Sweet Bee arc - I'm hoping that they show up in cameos though.
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Court Magician Skeletor's Lackey's Avatar
    My disappointment with Sea Hawk continues... ugh. They gave him some backstory. I don't like the redesign of Admiral Scurvy nor the random musical numbers. By far, the worst episode of this season. The only good thing is the ongoing She-Ra/Glimmer tension.