Thread: Episode 37: "Beast Island" (SPOILERS!)

Episode 37: "Beast Island" (SPOILERS!)

This thread is for the eleventh episode of season 4 entitled "Beast Island."

Please feel free to discuss anything before and included in the episode.

King Mica was a powerful wizard yet somehow , unable to escape beast island or even make magical contact or signal anyone ? He did not even bother to make a raft and try to set sail .

How is it possible that Hordak was unaware that Beast Island is a gold mine of first ones discarded tech when he was looking for it in the last season ?

He sends people there to die, and we saw that it has an affect on everyone who shows up on its shores. Sounds like an Island of No Return to me.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Court Magician Skeletor's Lackey's Avatar
    Wow, King Micah is alive. I was hoping that was the case somehow... Pookas reminded me of The Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. All in all, I liked this episode. Most of the silly comedy was non-existent here and it got pretty dark. Beast Island should be revisited more often.

Watched this episode with Finnish dubbing and I have to watch original too. There were reference that Kowl is just a stuffed toy in this series! Maybe it will turn to live in some future episode. Translators have made interesting work in Finnish version. Only few characters were translated in original '80s medias and 200x cartoon to Finnish, but now we have lots of pop characters with Finnish name variants too. Kowl's translation with "Köllö" was amazing.

I really love everything they have made Scorpia. She's princess of power too and there's meaning!
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!