Thread: Episode 38: "Destiny Part 1" (SPOILERS!)

Episode 38: "Destiny Part 1" (SPOILERS!)

This thread is for the twelfth episode of season 4 entitled "Destiny Part 1."

Please feel free to discuss anything before and included in the episode.

Did it bug anyone else that in Light Hope's simulation we only got 5 or so Runestones? I always assumed there were more - like don't Netossa and Spinnerella also have Runestones? Or are they not elemental princesses? (as mentioned by Entrapta back in season 1)
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Court Magician Skeletor's Lackey's Avatar
    Interesting episode. Double Trouble continues to manipulate and Micah returns home, only to find Glimmer gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    Did it bug anyone else that in Light Hope's simulation we only got 5 or so Runestones? I always assumed there were more - like don't Netossa and Spinnerella also have Runestones? Or are they not elemental princesses? (as mentioned by Entrapta back in season 1)
    My guess is they didn't want to show off extraneous princesses they couldn't directly use for the alliance. But you would think Spinerella would qualify as an air elemental princess.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    Ummm in theory every princess has a runestone of some sort but 5 are huge ? She Ra has a runestone in her sword . Is Netossa a princess ? She tosses nets ...

I love Princess Scorpia,s new super power . Reminds me of that black scorpion on Golden Axe II arcade game that lightning stings enemies .

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Ummm in theory every princess has a runestone of some sort but 5 are huge ? She Ra has a runestone in her sword . Is Netossa a princess ? She tosses nets ...

I love Princess Scorpia,s new super power . Reminds me of that black scorpion on Golden Axe II arcade game that lightning stings enemies .
    Yes, but She-Ra's runestone has been shown to be crucial in balancing Etheria too. The only reason it's small is so its mobile and she doesn't have to carry a boulder on her back to keep her charge.
    I am Imp's number one fan.