Thread: Pixel Dan reviews Wave 4 of Retro 5.5" MOTU figures from Super7

Pixel Dan reviews Wave 4 of Retro 5.5" MOTU figures from Super7

Pixel Dan is back with a review of the fourth and final wave of retro 5.5" MOTU figures from Super7! In the review, Dan looks at Evil Seed, Shadow Weaver, Evil-Lyn, Stratos, and Buzz-Off. Check it out!

And takes a look at Shadow Orko and Transforming He-Man. Check it out!

This line should have continued... Those Super7 Neo Vintage really are nice.

Still it is 21 awesome figures released if I'm not mistaken?

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quality was definitely going in the right direction. Maybe the shininess would have been addressed at some point, too. Hopefully this line comes back.

He was right, Buzz Off should have had swivel wrists. Plus the wing plastic is awfully soft such that the tabs broke immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    He was right, Buzz Off should have had swivel wrists. Plus the wing plastic is awfully soft such that the tabs broke immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you notice how Pixel Dan just kept popping the wings on and off? Lol I was just waiting for them to snap.
    I did think it was funny that he said Stratos’s wings stayed on pretty well but then he kept knocking them off

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Did you notice how Pixel Dan just kept popping the wings on and off? Lol I was just waiting for them to snap.
    I did think it was funny that he said Stratos’s wings stayed on pretty well but then he kept knocking them off
    Actually i wanted to get Stratos, but now i'm not sure anymore seeing how easy the wings are popping

Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    Actually i wanted to get Stratos, but now i'm not sure anymore seeing how easy the wings are popping
    Stratos' wing upper clip is position in the biceps, even vintage beastman arm band detached easily because it slip on the nuscular part of the biceps... it is very common.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Stratos' wing upper clip is position in the biceps, even vintage beastman arm band detached easily because it slip on the nuscular part of the biceps... it is very common.

Vintage Beastman's arm bands held a lot better than Stratos' wings. Can't comment on the vintage Stratos as I never owned him.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    It wasn’t just Pixel Dan, I’ve had Neo-Vintage Stratos for weeks now and his wings do pop of pretty easily. The left hand wing seems to pop off easier than the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Vintage Beastman's arm bands held a lot better than Stratos' wings. Can't comment on the vintage Stratos as I never owned him.
    I had vintage beastman before when i was a kid and again now.... same issue with arm band, keeps dropping off, there is a certain position but it is stressing the band which is prone to rip off. Beastman thick armband might be better than the thin clip of neo vintage stratos but still both keep dropping off, like i said common issue.

My vintage Beast Man's arm bands pop off easily, but not my vintage Stratos. Maybe it depends on if the bands were removed a lot previously.