Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mega Construx Prototype Discussion

This is all amazing stuff. Absolutely love this line.

Things on the distribution front will improve in 2020. We don't want these to be rare.

Music to my ears!
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    Does anyone know if there's a thread for the new motu line? I know they landed in canada few weeks back and now have been spotted in the states, was wondering g if anyone here found them in the states yet and if they knew the sku number?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a thread for the new motu line?
    Wondering what info you look for? In this thread was kind of all info about that spring line

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    Wondering what info you look for? In this thread was kind of all info about that spring line
    I just know how these forums are strict on areas and topics and threads. Figured there was a thread for the first wave of motu megas. I guess this is the discussion place. I got an infraction for posting in the wrong area and lead to a ban due to points. In which val fixed for me and was back in no time. But ny point is I've already got a point for posting in the wrong section that I thought was the correct one. And know mods don't like discussion of one topic to switch to another within a thread.

As for sku number, I did get a number on the back of one of the packages, but it don't come up in my walmart inventory yet.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I just know how these forums are strict on areas and topics and threads. Figured there was a thread for the first wave of motu megas. I guess this is the discussion place. I got an infraction for posting in the wrong area and lead to a ban due to points. In which val fixed for me and was back in no time. But ny point is I've already got a point for posting in the wrong section that I thought was the correct one. And know mods don't like discussion of one topic to switch to another within a thread.

As for sku number, I did get a number on the back of one of the packages, but it don't come up in my walmart inventory yet.

This thread would be for the prototypes as Kevin brings them up.

I don't believe there is a thread for the new wave of five figures that's being released now, so feel free to start one.

Thank you @Kevin_MCX

Trap-Jaw (both minicomic and original toy versions), Tri-Klops, Man-E-Faces, Buzz-Off, Clawful, Webstor, Mek-A-Nek, Whiplash, and Snake Mountain are definitely in my most wanted list for Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Mini-Figures. Any chance of them being made for 2021?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I picked up the full set on Saturday. I was not expecting to see these for a while yet. Nice surprise.
    Where did you find them? I can't find them anywhere!
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

See my Masters of the Universe Mega Construx mini figures on eBay HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goddess View Post
    Where did you find them? I can't find them anywhere!
    I found them at Toys R Us in Canada.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    Things on the distribution front will improve in 2020. We don't want these to be rare.

Music to my ears!
    I hope this will be also the case for Europe.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    I hope this will be also the case for Europe.
    That's what I'd really like to know- if there are plans to distribute the MOTU Mega Construx line in Europe...
    Actually, I contacted Mattel's Consumer Services in Belgium with that very question in March of 2018 and the answer sadly was negative.
    Of course that was quite a while ago... I sure hope Mattel will reconsider...

Quote Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
    That's what I'd really like to know- if there are plans to distribute the MOTU Mega Construx line in Europe...
    Actually, I contacted Mattel's Consumer Services in Belgium with that very question in March of 2018 and the answer sadly was negative.
    Of course that was quite a while ago... I sure hope Mattel will reconsider...
    I do not believe that this line was in the works in March of 2018, so hopefully things have changed with the new focus.

Evil Romulan Commander! Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I do not believe that this line was in the works in March of 2018, so hopefully things have changed with the new focus.
    Beast Man and Teela (Heroes wave 2) had begun hitting stores then.
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...=1#post3761027
    Fast forward to today, and Meijer stores in my area have just lately put the Beast Man/Teela pegwarmers on clearance at two dollars a pop. I don't believe Meijer ordered any of the waves after that.
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
    I contacted the main shop for MOTU in my country asking when i will be able to get the Price Adam wave in Europe since they are already selling in USA. And the answer was “the EU distributor is not offering those yet and no date is known”.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Beast Man and Teela (Heroes wave 2) had begun hitting stores then.
    If I'm not mistaken wave 1 launched in August of 2017. Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    I contacted the main shop for MOTU in my country asking when i will be able to get the Price Adam wave in Europe since they are already selling in USA. And the answer was “the EU distributor is not offering those yet and no date is known”.
    But did you get any of the sets in your country? 'Cos Belgium got zilch. Not a single one.
    Strangely enough we did get other Mega Construx lines such as TMNT, Pokémon, Barbie, Dispicable Me, Call of Duty, Game of Thrones and something called Breakout Beasts...
    I'm guessing we got everything except Masters of The Universe. Thanks, Mattel.

Widget
    Mattel/Mega aren't exhibiting at the London Toy Fair in a couple weeks (I usually attend as press and don't remember ever seeing them there) so I'm going to go out on a limb and say we shouldn't expect the MOTU line in the near future.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey noticed on entertainment earth case of wave 5 is restocking soon. I have a feeling that wave will show up at walmarts now, especially now that walmart is making a spot again for the mega construx.

Hey noticed on entertainment earth case of wave 5 is restocking soon. I have a feeling that wave will show up at walmarts now, especially now that walmart is making a spot again for the mega construx.

That's great news! Thanks for sharing!
    I am the Green Goddess!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goddess View Post
    That's great news! Thanks for sharing!
    You're welcome.

Found the new wave at Walmart today. Some scalper took all the Moss-Man from the case and left everything else.

I was just there yesterday and they weren’t out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Found the new wave at Walmart today. Some scalper took all the Moss-Man from the case and left everything else.

That sucks I’ve checked mine all week and nothing. Just curious what aisle have you seen them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heroic Warrior

Is moss man that hot?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

In all fairness, it may not have been a scalper. Personally, I buy four of each figure. When I came across a full case at my Walmart, I purchased the entire thing. If I only wanted Moss Man, I would have bought all four of them myself, and I never resell.

Quote Originally Posted by StarkVader View Post
    That sucks I’ve checked mine all week and nothing. Just curious what aisle have you seen them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Same aisle as the action figures. They were in the display box.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    Is moss man that hot?

I guess?

In all fairness, it may not have been a scalper. Personally, I buy four of each figure. When I came across a full case at my Walmart, I purchased the entire thing. If I only wanted Moss Man, I would have bought all four of them myself, and I never resell.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I found them at Toys R Us in Canada.
    They seem to be sold out now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    Heck yeah! Hoping for Strider, so Fisto has something to ride on, too! Man, I love this line. Hope Walmart is nice to it in 2020...
    Agreed! Let's get some more animals!
    I am the Green Goddess!

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    Is moss man that hot?

Well if you have seen him without that loin cloth, umm... Let's just say there is some nice undergrowth in that forest.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ