Thread: LOTS of Mythic Legions Stuff for Sale!

LOTS of Mythic Legions Stuff for Sale!

Hey All!

Well, I got laid off from work last week, so I have to part with some things. In this thread, I am selling off my Mythic Legions collection. It's killing me because it has taken me an enormous amount of time and money to build this up, but I have to let it go. Most items are removed from the package - I would open them and place them in a baggie immediately for storage to save space. I still have the cardbacks if they are needed. But, some are MOC and are indicated as such. Quite a few of these items are very hard to find these days. They can be kind of expensive. However, the prices are not set in stone and they include shipping to the U.S. So, if you want to make an offer, please do. Also, if you buy the whole lot, I'll give you a discount in addition to shipping for free. In addition to the Marketplace Feeback listed under my avatar, I also have a feedback thread linked at the bottom of this thread. One last thing, in the next day or two I will be posting threads for some other items I'll be selling: Star Wars, Garbage Pail Kids, Comics, Movies, MOTU and MOTUC, Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

MOC/MIB/MIP = M
    LOOSE = L

1 Trumpetus Ravens/Avian Warriors L $70.00
    1 Toucarr Ravens/Avian Warriors L $85.00
    1 Scarletros Ravens/Avian Warriors L $95.00
    1 Pelecus Ravens/Avian Warriors L $85.00
    1 Osperus Ravens/Avian Warriors L $75.00
    1 Cyanicus Ravens/Avian Warriors L $75.00
    1 Colonel Domesticus Ravens/Avian Warriors L $75.00
    1 Archaeopterix Ravens/Avian Warriors L $85.00
    1 Nimituss Ravens/Avian Warriors L $100.00
    *SOLD* 1 Decimus Hrabban Ravens/Avian Warriors L $100.00
    *SOLD* 1 Nonus Hrabban Ravens/Avian Warriors L $100.00
    1 Cardinus Ravens/Avian Warriors M $85.00
    1 Cockitrus Ravens/Avian Warriors L $75.00
    *SOLD* 1 Red Wings Ravens/Avian Warriors M $33.00
    1 Evil Weapons Pack Wave 1 L $40.00
    *SOLD* 1 Deluxe Stone Troll (FIRST ISSUE) Trolls L $235.00
    1 Myria Goldenbranch Advent of Decay L $35.00
    1 Thistlethorn Advent of Decay L $85.00
    1 Morgolyth Advent of Decay L $40.00
    *SOLD* 1 Xylona Advent of Decay L $40.00
    *SOLD* 1 Brontus, The Arena Troll Coliseum L $230.00
    1 Eagalus 2.0 All Stars 2 L $100.00
    *SOLD* 1 Ice Troll Soul Spiller M $175.00
    Last edited by Donimo; February 20, 2020 at 04:43pm.

You should consider posting this in the Mythic Legions Cabal Facebook group. It would probably sell way faster.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Heroic Warrior
    PM sent

Thanks for the interest! All PMs have been responded to. Some items are currently listed as PENDING as transactions are awaiting completion. Any questions or offers, please let me know. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Donimo; December 3, 2019 at 07:18pm.

Hello there,

I’ve been coming back to the forum and noticed your Mythic Legions sale thread. I’m wondering if you still have any for sale? I’m particularly interested in Cyanicus, Standard Skeleton, Carpathias and Vampire Knight or Legion Builder.

PM sent. PM me if you should have any for sale left or if you’re sold out.

Thank you
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    **FROM TODAY 12/22/19 THROUGH 12/31/19 23:59EST EVERYTHING IS AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF THE PRICE LISTED HERE!**

Hey All!

Well, I got laid off from work last week, so I have to part with some things.
    So sorry to hear man. I was an all in backer for ML wave 1 and the birds but ended up selling off more than half of them for financial reasons myself. It sucks. Sorry for you D, I know how that feels.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    So sorry to hear man. I was an all in backer for ML wave 1 and the birds but ended up selling off more than half of them for financial reasons myself. It sucks. Sorry for you D, I know how that feels.
    Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Hello there,

I’ve been coming back to the forum and noticed your Mythic Legions sale thread. I’m wondering if you still have any for sale? I’m particularly interested in Cyanicus, Standard Skeleton, Carpathias and Vampire Knight or Legion Builder.

PM sent. PM me if you should have any for sale left or if you’re sold out.

Thank you
    Hey there!

I wasn't having much luck at all selling items here on the org, so I have been selling them elsewhere. I have sold most items at this point with a few left. I have gone ahead and updated the list here, including dropping the prices on all items.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    I wasn't having much luck at all selling items here on the org, so I have been selling them elsewhere. I have sold most items at this point with a few left. I have gone ahead and updated the list here, including dropping the prices on all items.

Thanks!
    Donimo, if you don't mind me asking, where did you sell your Legions and Ravens? I know Ebay remains popular, but have you had success anywhere else? Just asking since I have figures from various lines for sale. thanks!