Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Power-Con 2020 - August 8 & 9 - Online event

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'm working with the hotel on the rooms. We will get through contacting everyone about the Attendee orders first, then we will reach out about the hotel rooms.
    Thank you, Val!
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Knowing me, knowing you.. Mendoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I think I see what you mean. It *could* just be a cardboard display box made to look like a carrying case, but not necessarily made of the higher quality material that the actual vintage carrying cases were made of.

Does anyone remember the JC Penney Commemorative 10 Pack? One of my biggest regrets is selling that on. Still brings me out in a cold sweat!

Anyway, my guess is that the packaging would be similar to that. Either way I can't wait for this exclusive.

Heroic Warrior
    Can someone talk to the Four Horsemen about doing more Mythic Legions Power-Con exclusives? Or even re-release Keltuss, Adamonn, or Unkann? There are a lot of great repaints they could do right now from Keldor to Megator to Tytus. Need more MOTU love from them!

I think that it's pretty darn cool that everyone involved is still dedicated to making sure fans have a great time at PowerCon 2020, regardless of the situation. No matter how you slice it, it's a lot of work!

Kudos everyone, and thanks!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Can someone talk to the Four Horsemen about doing more Mythic Legions Power-Con exclusives? Or even re-release Keltuss, Adamonn, or Unkann? There are a lot of great repaints they could do right now from Keldor to Megator to Tytus. Need more MOTU love from them!
    Pixel Dan already did

Short answer. They expect to put items up the day Power Con was supposed to begin.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcope View Post
    Pixel Dan already did
    https://youtu.be/Y0r8m_kCpq8
    Short answer. They expect to put items up the day Power Con was supposed to begin.
    Bummer on the releases...
    Last edited by GoldBlade6; May 24, 2020 at 12:36am.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'm working with the hotel on the rooms. We will get through contacting everyone about the Attendee orders first, then we will reach out about the hotel rooms.

Hey Val,
    I don't think I have seen it stated anywhere - how are you going to go about collecting the additional shipping cost that is due for merchandise? Will you be doing it soon, or closer to when the merchandise will be shipped? Will you give customers a window of time to pay for that balance due?

Thanks!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Hey Val,
    I don't think I have seen it stated anywhere - how are you going to go about collecting the additional shipping cost that is due for merchandise? Will you be doing it soon, or closer to when the merchandise will be shipped? Will you give customers a window of time to pay for that balance due?

Thanks!
    That info will be in the e-mail reply that every person gets.

Working on those now. HOPE to have them all sent by Friday, but it may carry over until early next week.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page