Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: So there’s only 5 runestones?

  1. #1
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,953

    So there’s only 5 runestones?

    I’m confused, I thought that all the princesses have runestones, yet at the end of season 4 only scorpia (black garnet) perfuma ( not sure what that is, big peas?)frosta ( some ice crystal) glimmer (moonstone)and mermista( assuming the pearl of power). I thought in the circle character like netossa and spinerella, flutterina entrapta, and peakablu would all have runestones and be a part of this princess alliance why are some more important then others.

  2. #2
    Warrior of El Shaddai He-bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,099
    Just the teenage girls in this storyline are important. (I know you would think maybe at one point in time a boy might have connected with a runestone.) Oh well, we're not the target audience, but I'll still watch it.


  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior Lokus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    335
    Well Entrapta is a princess and she defiantly has a wierd hairy power . I am thinking there are greater and lesser rune stones . I recall a vague episode of some of the back seasons talking about princesses and there was a whole dozen or so of them .

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior A Dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Well Entrapta is a princess and she defiantly has a wierd hairy power . I am thinking there are greater and lesser rune stones . I recall a vague episode of some of the back seasons talking about princesses and there was a whole dozen or so of them .
    They mentioned elemental princesses as a thing, early on. So maybe, only the ones with those kinds of powers are conected to runestones.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dalek View Post
    They mentioned elemental princesses as a thing, early on. So maybe, only the ones with those kinds of powers are conected to runestones.
    Spinnerella definitely seems to have wind powers and she doesn't have a runestone. I get limiting them though. Last thing they needed was to overdo it on a princess hunt.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  6. #6
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Spinnerella definitely seems to have wind powers and she doesn't have a runestone. I get limiting them though. Last thing they needed was to overdo it on a princess hunt.
    I don’t agree with that, it gives each of the princesses their own importance and brings that idea of “United we stand, divided we fall”. If all the princesses are united together with their kingdoms, and they have a connection with their runestones, they can accomplish anything including ousting the horde from their planet. Think each of the princesses should have been part of this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •