Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mattel teases new MOTU Origins Orko figure

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Okay Mattel, you have my attention

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Origins really needs its own section now. Is there a reason it is still intermingled with classics?
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Origins really needs its own section now. Is there a reason it is still intermingled with classics?
    COMPLETELY agree.

I know there were some technical behind-the-scenes issues, but that was a while back. Any updates, mods?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I love that Orko and as an avid lover of the Filmation cartoon series I love the look! I hope that these will not be hard to find once they release next year. I have been actively searching Wal-Mart stores in my area for Masters Of The WWE Universe figures and so far I have not been able to find any of them. I really hope that I don't struggle finding Origins.
    2 Cor. 12:9 (KJV) "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmites, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

The Last Wielder of the Sword of Power

Faithful Member of Club Eternia

http://photobucket.com/LastEternian

I have my origins he-man on my MOTUC Grayskull and it looks perfect.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    COMPLETELY agree.

I know there were some technical behind-the-scenes issues, but that was a while back. Any updates, mods?
    Yes, we will be adding an "Origins" section on the forums. At this point it is still early since these will not be available for another year so we will begin the changes closer to that time.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Did the SDCC 2pack have action features?
    Orko has a "gimmick" action feature, Color change to transparent to reddish color.

Still like my SDCC Orko classics than this Origin but it looks nice, a modern take on vintage Orko figure with its thin proportions.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; December 13, 2019 at 08:12am.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Yes, we will be adding an "Origins" section on the forums. At this point it is still early since these will not be available for another year so we will begin the changes closer to that time.
    Thanks for the response! Makes sense.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Maybe we could move all the MOTUO and lego block or whatever stuff to the "other licensed products" section then? It makes the classics section very messy

Maybe we could move all the MOTUO and lego block or whatever stuff to the "other licensed products" section then? It makes the classics section very messy
    Since Origins, Classics and Club Grayskull are Mattel products, we are keeping them all in the same forum. Hence, why MegaConstrux are here as well.
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Hasn't Origins style technically started with the 2019 SDCC exclusive and the current Masters of the WWE Universe line?

Since Origins, Classics and Club Grayskull are Mattel products, we are keeping them all in the same forum. Hence, why MegaConstrux are here as well.
    I suppose given the stipulation that a new section cannot be created until 2020, it makes sense to keep with it with classics. I should probably just pipe down-- its not like I have much to talk about anyway, now that classics is in "hibernation"

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Hasn't Origins style technically started with the 2019 SDCC exclusive and the current Masters of the WWE Universe line?
    Technically, yes. But we are talking of only 2 figures...so far. Doesn't make much sense to have a forum for only 2 figures when then next to come out are end of 2020. As for MOTWWE ( I claim that) they are not considered part of the Origins line however we will have a space for them eventually as well.