Thread: Han Cholo Entrapta and Mermista enamel pins, plus She-Ra Crown Ring

Han Cholo Entrapta and Mermista enamel pins, plus She-Ra Crown Ring

New officially licensed She-Ra and the Princesses of Power items from Han Cholo are here! (Season 4 is now streaming on Netflix)

Check out the images and descriptions below, and click here to pre-order on Han Cholo's website!

1) ENTRAPTA ENAMEL PIN ($12.00 USD)

Entrapta is our favorite tech genius princess in the Netflix series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. This officially licensed enamel pin is the perfect gift for any fan of the new series from DreamWorks Animation. If you're a fan of The Rebellion, Hordak, Bow, or even Scorpia you have to represent Entrapta alongside the other princesses like Glimmer, Mermista and let's not forget She-Ra. Wear this with pride during your next Entrapta cosplay! This She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Entrapta enamel pin is the perfect fashion accessory! I wonder what First Ones tech she's working so hard on...

Additional Details:

- PRE-ORDER: SHIPS JANUARY 13TH.
    - DESIGN: ENTRAPTA CHARACTER FROM SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER NETFLIX SERIES.
    - ATTACHMENT: DOUBLE RUBBER CLUTH BACK FOR SECURE ATTACHMENT
    - MATERIAL: MADE WITH COLORED HARD ENAMEL
    - SIZE: 1.75 INCH WIDTH X 1.75 INCH HEIGHT.
    - OFFICIALLY LICENSED © 2019 DREAMWORKS ANIMATION LLC.

--------------------

2) MERMISTA ENAMEL PIN ($12.00 USD)

The most impressive unimpressed princess. Mermista is the sassy and sarcastic princess we all love from the Netflix series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. This officially licensed Mermista enamel pin is the perfect gift for any fan of the new series from DreamWorks Animation. If you're a fan of The Rebellion, you have to represent Mermista alongside Queen Glimmer, Entrapta, and She-Ra! Let Mermista shine for your next cosplay! This She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Mermista enamel pin is the perfect fashion accessory for any fan.

Additional Details:

-DESIGN: MERMISTA CHARACTER FROM SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER NETFLIX SERIES.
    - ATTACHMENT: DOUBLE RUBBER CLUTH BACK FOR SECURE ATTACHMENT
    - MATERIAL: MADE WITH COLORED HARD ENAMEL
    - SIZE: 1.25 INCH WIDTH X 1.5 INCH HEIGHT.

--------------------

3) SHE-RA CROWN RING ($130.00 USD)

Celebrate She-Ra and the Princesses of Power with our new She-Ra Crown Ring! It will give you all the power as you fight for the honor of Grayskull! This ring is a must have for any She-Ra fan and is the perfect accessory for your next She-Ra cosplay! The She-Ra Crown Ring is a fun fashionable accessory that everyone will love! Even pair it with our Catra Helmet Ring - that way you'll have an accessory for any mood.

Additional Details:

- DESIGN: SHE-RA HELMET RING. DETAILED ANTIQUING WITH RED CZ STONE.
    - QUALITY: HAND MADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. MADE TO ORDER. ONE SIZE FITS ALL.
    - MATERIAL: AUTHENTIC PRECIOUS METALS ITEM WITH .925 STAMP. AVAILABLE IN: VERMEIL (24K GOLD PLATED).
    - CARE: EACH PRECIOUS METALS PIECE COMES WITH A HAN CHOLO POLISHING CLOTH.

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Those pins look fantastic.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...