Thread: ReAction Masters of the Universe Translucent Wave and Enamel Pins!

ReAction Masters of the Universe Translucent Wave and Enamel Pins!

Super7 just released five ReAction figures molded in translucent plastic along with new Japanese Vinyl colors and enamel pins!

Click here to shop the Holiday 2019 releases!

Nice set Super7.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

For anyone interested, I'm reviewing the two figures I purchased from this set. First up is Anti-Eternia He-Man (Clear Smoke).

I'm also going to be reviewing Scare Glow at some point, too.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I'll probably never buy any of these but Scare Glow looks pretty natural in translucent.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"All you have is your fire, and the place you need to reach
    Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash"
    - Hozier, "Arsonist's Lullabye"

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Man View Post
    I'll probably never buy any of these but Scare Glow looks pretty natural in translucent.
    It does Dave-Man, and it is. I got mine a few days back and opened them and this would've been a good first-figure release for this character even above the glow-in-the-dark.

I ended up purchasing these figures to complete my collection as the final release, the cats, are forthcoming with nothing more in sight. This is sad because I truly wanted to add more diverse characters to my set. Alas, this is the way of the marketing game. That said, if it was going to continue with the same molds just being redone in gimmicky fashions, it's probably all-for-the-better. These figures, while pretty cool in their clear glory, underwhelmed me. Should this line somehow travel on with the benefit of, say, Funko or some other producer, unless there are different molds, I'm folding. I have enough Mer-men, Orkos, He-Men, and Skeletors along with a few others they overdid the recolor thing with. I will always love the simplicity of this line! I love Super7's 3 3/4" sculpt idea, but it needed to be expanded. I understand the whole "getting the most out of each mold" premise, but Moss Man was a given that they simply never took advantage of!

It's all rather academic now really... It seems to be pretty much done barring a miracle.