Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: A 2nd, new Animated MOTU series is coming to Netflix

Heroic Warrior
    I need to get around to watching this. I've just lacked the motivation to watch anything lately. Does anyone have any tips for getting myself to sit down and binge it?

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    I need to get around to watching this. I've just lacked the motivation to watch anything lately. Does anyone have any tips for getting myself to sit down and binge it?
    Just watch an episode or two at a time every day or two. If you've seen all the trailers and clips made available, you pretty much know most of the main spoilers of the season. There really isn't a need to rush through it and it will seem less daunting doing it that way.

Count me in as someone who loves both the Revelation and CGI MOTU series! Evil-Lyn continues to be my favourite character, I love her in every version!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Just finished HATMOTU and it was awesome! I really like these characters a lot, and the show was very creative and contained so many easter eggs. Hopefully there's a season 2 next year.

EDIT: The more I see the story unfold, the more I think that we are watching a videogame, and the characters are the avatars of the real life characters.
    Last edited by sirsniffy; September 25, 2021 at 01:26pm.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Just finished HATMOTU and it was awesome! I really like these characters a lot, and the show was very creative and contained so many easter eggs. Hopefully there's a season 2 next year.

EDIT: The more I see the story unfold, the more I think that we are watching a videogame, and the characters are the avatars of the real life characters.
    I can't wait for more episodes as well!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post

I posted a similar thought way back toward the beginning of this thread... kinda like a group of friends who are transported into a Diablo-type video game, Jumanji style.

However, the more I watch (and rewatch) this show, the less likely I think that is.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I posted a similar thought way back toward the beginning of this thread... kinda like a group of friends who are transported into a Diablo-type video game, Jumanji style.

However, the more I watch (and rewatch) this show, the less likely I think that is.
    Yes, the dialog could just be coincidental. In any case, I hope the show is a slam dunk for MOTU with the kiddies.