Thread: Computational Castle intro from the Meteorbs and Rock People

Widget

Computational Castle intro from the Meteorbs and Rock People

I originally posted this to my Instagram account a little while ago. I am trying to showcase my figures in an original story, but to also help promote my film, Computational Castle, where my action figures and pro-wrestling/Mister Rogers like characters will teach people about Computer Science.

View this post on Instagram

Part 2 of my #heman #MOTU #MastersoftheUniverse #ComputationalCastle story: When we last heard mention of our Heroic Warriors, they were preparing for an attack on 🏰 GRAYSKULL, the Fortress of Mystery and Power for He-👨 and His Foes. Check it out here: https://buff.ly/34HT0Ok⠀ But now, we shall continue “The 👑 of 🏰 Grayskull:” ⠀ ⠀ I-*Pew-DEE-Pew* lasers blast from RIO BLAST, Heroic Transforming Gun-Slinger, which frees TEELA, the Warrior Goddess. “Well ma’am, l reckon I just decomposed dem rocks.” The Laredosian Marshall smiled, “instead of jus’ ☝️ big rock we got three little bitty ones ta worry about.”⠀ “Thank you,” Teela turns to GWILDOR, Heroic Creator of the Cosmic 🔑, “I’ll have to share your laser algorithm with my father. His work on Avion could-by the Ancients, did those rocks just MOVE?!”⠀ ⠀ II-Teela jumps away. The three rocks transform and the Eternian 👩*✈️ of the Guard holds her 🛡 up ready for battle.⠀ “Please...we meant no harm,” groans one.⠀ “State your business crater face,” Teela pulls her arm back.⠀ “I am Stonedar, Heroic Leader of the Rock People,” Worry washes over his blue face, “We have fled our 🏠 of Geolon to warn you of a threat to all of our universes. His name is Skelet-err0r”⠀ “Our leader speaks the truth,” the smooth, young heroic ☄️ Warrior steps forward. “I am Rokkon, We helped the warrior 👸 She-auenca to stomp his 🐛 🕷🐜 that are ruining our world.“⠀ ⠀ III “Luckily,” says the smallest, “I was fleeing from Tamagoran with the other Meterorbs as I saw these two in a massive messy room with a barbarian warrior.”⠀ ⠀ IV Teela and Rio 👀 at the ☄️ creature that transforms. She clarifies, “well, of course you mean HE-👨, The Most Powerful 👨 in the Universe.”⠀ ⠀ V “No,” says the 🍊, “ C-👨, who has the power of Computational 🤔 to crush all problems.⠀ ⠀ VI “What in compuDarntation are yah talkin’ about,” questions Rio Blast. A certain know it all, Sir G, is SO 😧 and gives him the answer. ⠀ “Let me tell you all about our Computational 🏰 when it premieres on Christmas Day, 2019: Christmas https://buff.ly/2VRHNqN⠀ ⠀ But what will happen next? #mattel #80stoys #actionfigures #vintage #vintagetoys #toys #80scartoons #toyphotography

A post shared by Bo Gorcesky - #Edtech Artist (@bogorcesky) on

How come the figures look larger than you, bogorcesky? I wonder how you did that.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Widget
    Thanks! I used my iPhone to take close up pics of the figures. I then used some old green screen footage from my film, "Computational Castle," and just scaled myself down to pop myself in there.