Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Season 5 on May 15th

UK MOTU Comics Junkie Mosquitor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I am not wrong about anything. You just spouted off a bunch of personal opinions as fact. "Mara was written extermeley well" is an opinion. "She would have been a far more endearing lead character for the show than Adora" is an opinion. There is no other way to treat you parading your personal tastes as objective truths other than flippantly.
    "Actually Noelle Stevenson has revealed on Twitter that Castle Grayskull does not exist in the new She-Ra show's continuity. She has said outright that all Grayskull was in this series was a Rebel Squadron led by Mara. So Adora says "For the Honor of Grayskull" as a rallying cry to fight in Mara's name. There is no Castle Grayskull in this show's universe, and if there ever was an Eternia, it certainly doesn't exist any more."

"That logic does not flow within the new show's context. People seem to keep forgetting that it was stated outright in the first season that there were multiple She-Ras throughout the millennia - hundreds if not thousands of different She-Ras, all who wore the same attire. Mara was the last She-Ra before Adora, so Mara was not the 'original' She-Ra at all. She was taking on the standard appearance of She-Ra, which happened to be blonde - and I stand with Ethereal on this, to make Mara's She-Ra blonde when she was clearly not of Caucasian ethnicity was an insensitive move."

You call these opinions? The above two statements are facts, courtesy of documented sources.
    http://www.motuukcomics.co.uk

The Masters of the Universe/She-Ra UK Comics Fan Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitor View Post
    "Actually Noelle Stevenson has revealed on Twitter that Castle Grayskull does not exist in the new She-Ra show's continuity. She has said outright that all Grayskull was in this series was a Rebel Squadron led by Mara. So Adora says "For the Honor of Grayskull" as a rallying cry to fight in Mara's name. There is no Castle Grayskull in this show's universe, and if there ever was an Eternia, it certainly doesn't exist any more."

"That logic does not flow within the new show's context. People seem to keep forgetting that it was stated outright in the first season that there were multiple She-Ras throughout the millennia - hundreds if not thousands of different She-Ras, all who wore the same attire. Mara was the last She-Ra before Adora, so Mara was not the 'original' She-Ra at all. She was taking on the standard appearance of She-Ra, which happened to be blonde - and I stand with Ethereal on this, to make Mara's She-Ra blonde when she was clearly not of Caucasian ethnicity was an insensitive move."

You call these opinions? The above two statements are facts, courtesy of documented sources.
    Eh I can think of a fair few dark characters with dark skin and blonde hair in fiction, I think people are just grasping a straws with the mighty whitey stuff, especially in a show that has an animesqe art style.

Trust me, its a scientifically proven fact that autistic people are better judges of this kind of thing.