Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mega Construx (singles) Wave Out Now!

New Mega Construx (singles) Wave Out Now!

Could someone confirm which retail store are these being sold ? Walmart?

I like this line, but the difficulty to get these figures is making me think to keep collecting them. Hope this wave is not repeating the same scarcity thing as Stratos/Scareglow

I don't find info in Megaconstrux site yet, only Mattel:
    https://service.mattel.com/us/produc...NV31&siteid=27

• Prince Adam GNV33
    • Evil-Lyn (color variant) GNV31
    • Moss Man GNV32
    • Skeletor (color variant) GNV34
    • Stratos (Blue Beard) GNV35

5a.JPG
    CC: * Ice armor Heman & Fire Armor Skeletor Pack // *Sagitar // *Dragoon // *Lizorr // *Butthead // *Spinwit // *Staghorn // *Raj-jar // *Eye Beam // *Snake Mountain Man // *80's movie (Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beastman, Evil-Lyn, Troopers, and Sorceress)

CG: *Kobra Khan // *Ram-Man // *Zodac // *Whiplash // *Leech // *Multi-bot // *Webstor // *Chef Allen

I can confirm that this wave is indeed starting to show up on the shelves of Walmart. I found a full case the other day.

Other people around the country have started to find them as well.

Thanks dorrmann

My next visit to Walmart will be straight to the toys aisle!
    CC: * Ice armor Heman & Fire Armor Skeletor Pack // *Sagitar // *Dragoon // *Lizorr // *Butthead // *Spinwit // *Staghorn // *Raj-jar // *Eye Beam // *Snake Mountain Man // *80's movie (Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beastman, Evil-Lyn, Troopers, and Sorceress)

CG: *Kobra Khan // *Ram-Man // *Zodac // *Whiplash // *Leech // *Multi-bot // *Webstor // *Chef Allen

Quote Originally Posted by modulok02 View Post
    Thanks dorrmann

My next visit to Walmart will be straight to the toys aisle!
    If it helps, mine had them displayed in the action figure area, and not in the Lego aisle.

Found them at tru before Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I can confirm that this wave is indeed starting to show up on the shelves of Walmart. I found a full case the other day.

Other people around the country have started to find them as well.
    I can confirm that the California Walmarts have done away with Mega Construx products until further notice.... been to 11 of them in the past two weeks, and nothing, from San Diego to Los Angeles.

And yes tried action figure isle and lego isle in each one.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    I can confirm that the California Walmarts have done away with Mega Construx products until further notice.... been to 11 of them in the past two weeks, and nothing, from San Diego to Los Angeles.

Every store around here was the same way until these new ones started hitting the shelves. They also have new waves of Halo. They were completely wiped out of Mega Construx until last week.

I found the new Stratos and Evil-Lyn at Toys R Us in Canada...but none of the others.

Hoping they re-stock...maintain stock...and/or just end up at other stores in general...

Widget
    Central Texas Walmart’s have been putting them out this week. Found a full box ( in the action figure isle) at 3 different locations. My kids are happy to finally have a Adam! Now they are wanting battlecat lol

Eternian Sports Director smeddie45's Avatar
    Stopped by my Wal-Mart after seeing this thread and found Prince Adam and Evil Lyn buried amongst a bunch of Spartan single packs from Halo. Just need to find Moss Man, or a Battle Bones not too ridiculously priced.

Evil Romulan Commander! Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    construx five.jpg
    The Walmart in my part of Cincinnati had the Halo singles and the Xenomorph egg packs in their action figure aisle, and then these MOTU figures in the Lego aisle. ―\_(ツ)_/―

Evil Lyn has been given a different skirt piece from the previous Evil Lyn release, I notice.
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Why did they have to make Stratos different than the one no one could find? Off to Ebay now

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Why did they have to make Stratos different than the one no one could find? Off to Ebay now
    Because these were planned before the walmart distribution/ mix-up issues.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    construx five.jpg
    The Walmart in my part of Cincinnati had the Halo singles and the Xenomorph egg packs in their action figure aisle, and then these MOTU figures in the Lego aisle. ―\_(ツ)_/―

Evil Lyn has been given a different skirt piece from the previous Evil Lyn release, I notice.
    I have looked at my local WM twice. Nothing yet. Will likely check again this weekend. I've seen new HALO and new COD but no MOTU at all (except 2 WWE Grayskull rings at full price).
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post

Every walmart will be getting these. There's no such thing as walmart stop carrying them and never was. That was created by people with lack of knowledge and panic lol. I always laughed at that when I read that on fb lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Can somebody who has Prince Adam put a photo of his back pls? Does he has a hole in his pink west to be put to Battle bones?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    Can somebody who has Prince Adam put a photo of his back pls? Does he has a hole in his pink west to be put to Battle bones?
    According to this instruction sheet from Mattel it appears so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVader View Post
    According to this instruction sheet from Mattel it appears so
    Thanks for the answer!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Found all 5 at Wal-Mart today...pretty close to a full case. The other 8 Wal-Marts I stopped at had nothing so they surely must be coming.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Widget
    I bought Moss Man and Adam at Walmart in Lexington, Kentucky today. Nicholasville Rd location. Brand new case. Stratos and Mossy appear to be the short packed figures.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Stopped at a WM I've never visited before. Really dumpy store. Toy section is still trashed from Christmas. No MOTU or.much of anything.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the heads-up regarding these. Haven't found them yet, but hopefully my local Wally World will get them in.

I did get the Evil-lyn (individually carded) last year; not sure if this more recent one is the same one, or a slight variation.

I got lucky and found these at a farther away Walmart. Was able to get all 5 plus an extra Prince Adam! The case was in the Lego aisle, away from other Mega Construx Product.

20200111WMMCMOTUHeroes.jpg

20200111WMTargetHaul.jpg
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by man-e-faces View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up regarding these. Haven't found them yet, but hopefully my local Wally World will get them in.

I did get the Evil-lyn (individually carded) last year; not sure if this more recent one is the same one, or a slight variation.
    Check out Old Bolty Neck's comment a few postings up ^^^. He shows the Wave 4 Evil-Lyn next to the new one. She has a different loin cloth and is using the Filmation Cartoon colors, sans cape. He also has in the same picture a comparison of Wave 1 Skeletor and Wave 5 Stratos, who have some differences as well. Skeletor in this wave is also in Filmation Cartoon colors. Meanwhile Stratos has a "blue beard", red jet pack, and blue wings.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ