Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: New Mega Construx (singles) Wave Out Now!

Still waiting on bbts to get my set instock.

I am hoping down the line they will release single carded versions of the figures that came in vehicle packs: (Zodac, Triclops, Mekaneck etc). As I want them with their correct stands (which they don't come with when bundled in with the vehicles). They did it with Moss man, so hopefully they do.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    I am hoping down the line they will release single carded versions of the figures that came in vehicle packs: (Zodac, Triclops, Mekaneck etc). As I want them with their correct stands (which they don't come with when bundled in with the vehicles). They did it with Moss man, so hopefully they do.
    Actually i would need to get some more of the unnamed green stands. The one coming with the vehicles. Pls any idea of they can be ordered somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Still waiting on bbts to get my set instock.
    I gave up and cancelled my pre-order with BBTS and got mine at Walmart. I don't get how they can be so behind in receiving items.

Weird. My set went to my pile of loot at BBTS 19 days ago.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Weird. My set went to my pile of loot at BBTS 19 days ago.
    Same, and I ordered them to be shipped out that evening!

Of course, they've now been sat at a Fedex depot in New Jersey for 10 days, with no apparent inclination to cross the Atlantic...
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

I got my wave 3 figures and Battle Cat/Roton set today from BigBad. I placed the order for the figures several weeks ago, so I think I was part of the first orders to get sent out. They've been in my Pile of Loot for a bit.

All of the figures are great, but special mentions go to Stinkor and Mer-Man, with Faker and Fisto just behind. Evil-Lyn and Teela could have used a 200X knife and sword, respectively (something to make them feel less like straight repaint rereleases), but they look nice.

My only small nitpick is that the armor for Stinkor and Faker is not as orange as their vintage figures. They're a bit close to yellow-orange instead of just being orange. They're molded orange and not painted, so I think that's why.

Heroic Warrior

New wave spotted

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    Where at
    And why does roboto look like that

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Minicomic look

Heroic Warrior
    Minicomic look
    Any idea when these will start showing up?

My flocked Panthor set was delivered today. Nostalgia has me loving this set more than the original release
    3169335B-02B8-4BA7-A934-240BC1740064.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Any idea when these will start showing up?
    As far as I know, these haven't been confirmed by Mega yet (I think this image randomly showed up on Facebook). I'd guess it might be a while, though, as the Battle Ram / Flocked Panthor / Skeletor Heads sets are technically the early 2021 sets on their schedule (even though they are showing up now).

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    My flocked Panthor set was delivered today. Nostalgia has me loving this set more than the original release
    3169335B-02B8-4BA7-A934-240BC1740064.jpg
    Hi all, i would like to ask you about your opinion on the quality of the items we are getting. And with items i mean mostly figures and the animals (battle cat / panthor). To me it seems itís getting worse and worse. Panthor has 2 shades of color (the one in Point dread set). He has also loose legs, the end of his back legs are not good fitting into the studs. As for the figures, they are damn hard to put together. I mean the middle piece which holds the legs. On the other side the hands are too loose in the elbows. Holding the weapons, they have the stress lines. I have the impression that there is zero quality control happening. I got the green trap jaw via ebay, the same story and i paid 3x the price to get him.

Hi all, i would like to ask you about your opinion on the quality of the items we are getting. And with items i mean mostly figures and the animals (battle cat / panthor). To me it seems itís getting worse and worse. Panthor has 2 shades of color (the one in Point dread set). He has also loose legs, the end of his back legs are not good fitting into the studs. As for the figures, they are damn hard to put together. I mean the middle piece which holds the legs. On the other side the hands are too loose in the elbows. Holding the weapons, they have the stress lines. I have the impression that there is zero quality control happening. I got the green trap jaw via ebay, the same story and i paid 3x the price to get him.
    The only problem i have had was i was missing the weapons bag with point dread so i had to get those replaced but they sent me all new figs as well. Panthor bieng 2 different colors isn't a huge deal can't even notice it with his saddle on, the worst part is the hole in the top of his head. I'm gonna start Battle Ram today and will post here if any quality problems arise. Where did you get a green Trapjaw? The next wave wasn't out yet Battle Ram is the newest set with the Stinkor wave still in stores.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    The only problem i have had was i was missing the weapons bag with point dread so i had to get those replaced but they sent me all new figs as well. Panthor bieng 2 different colors isn't a huge deal can't even notice it with his saddle on, the worst part is the hole in the top of his head. I'm gonna start Battle Ram today and will post here if any quality problems arise. Where did you get a green Trapjaw? The next wave wasn't out yet Battle Ram is the newest set with the Stinkor wave still in stores.
    Trap jaw appeared on ebay from Canada.

Heroic Warrior
    Green trap is in the one skeletor head set.

Picked this up at Walmart on clearance guys! It was like $18

Heroic Warrior
    Went to Walmart to pick up some groceries real fast and checked the toy aisle got point dread for 15 on clearance. Roton was still 30. Glad I waited on this. When roton drops I'm getting another so I can have a merman for my merman collection. Zodac was a huge pain getting his crotch in his torso. Also wish zoar's stand was like the regular release, it might have something to do with the set itself, but I have these real cool display cases and this stand is gonna be a problem with displaying both that and the sorceress. Anyway. 15 bucks, so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Went to Walmart to pick up some groceries real fast and checked the toy aisle got point dread for 15 on clearance. Roton was still 30. Glad I waited on this. When roton drops I'm getting another so I can have a merman for my merman collection. Zodac was a huge pain getting his crotch in his torso. Also wish zoar's stand was like the regular release, it might have something to do with the set itself, but I have these real cool display cases and this stand is gonna be a problem with displaying both that and the sorceress. Anyway. 15 bucks, so happy.

Hey great find even cheaper. I canít wait to get to build this thing.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jburnett1975 View Post
    Hey great find even cheaper. I canít wait to get to build this thing.
    Man, I haven't built one thing yet and have em all lol. I just don't have the space or a display case built for them yet. I have to build a huge case for my classics snake mountain and castle grayskull first and build a dio in side that. And have to make dios for the rest of my shelves in my other cases. Then I'll make one for the mega stuff. I should be able to stuff all the vehicles in it since they are so small.

I hear ya there my friend. Iíve gotta get some shelves built Iím tired of big boxes stacked to the ceiling. I need to get rid of some stuff. Between Transformers, MOTU and Star Wars I can barely move around in my collection room

8A1E6288-606E-4DD7-BF61-D2A0D851CE7C.jpg
    Glad I waited to get this.
    They were also in the middle of resetting the aisle and action figure aisle
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    8A1E6288-606E-4DD7-BF61-D2A0D851CE7C.jpg
    Still a good price. This is $50 everywhere else lol. Great find!

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Wow only $20! Congrats!

I picked up the last Point Dread set at my local WM today for $25. I probably would have picked the set up sooner if it was priced at $35-$40 from the get-go instead of $50.