Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mega Construx (singles) Wave Out Now!

I guess I have to rely on the online markets like Amazon or eBay since there isn't a close Walmart in the vicinity where I live! Thanks for the heads up guys.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Why oh why oh why aren't these available in the UK yet?

Anyone have a UPC or sku?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Why oh why oh why aren't these available in the UK yet?
    eBay, my friend, eBay.... I've resigned myself to paying a premium on these now.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Finally found these at one of my local Walmart's! Got all 5 super excited!!figures.jpg
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

My Walmart changed the layout of the whole store... the toy section doesn’t have a spot for Mega Construx at all. I’m bummed.

Nothing at the Walmart Stores here in Dallas so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Finally found these at one of my local Walmart's! Got all 5 super excited!!figures.jpg
    Thanks for sharing the comparisons!
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

See my Masters of the Universe Mega Construx mini figures on eBay HERE!

Widget
    My wally world still hasn't got any in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Widget
    I found them at 3 separate Walmart’s north of Dayton Ohio. Each one had a case each.

Widget
    Has anyone seen these show up in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    My Walmart changed the layout of the whole store... the toy section doesn’t have a spot for Mega Construx at all. I’m bummed.
    At my Walmart they are in the action figure Aisle about 8 feet from the wrestling figures if that helps. Maybe they are behind on their set.

Check back soon, The store I found mine at had them in the back room for 7 days before putting them out on the floor. They had a shelf in the action figure line with mega construx Halo on it and I saw the spot next to them for MOTU HERO or something like that. When I asked the employee in the toy area if they had them, he scanned it with his hand device and said "Yes these are in the back on a new mod pallet, no sure where, try back tomorrow." It took 7 days.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!

Great to see so many people finding these. With them seemingly becoming readily available, it will knock down the prices on Ebay to help us out too who can't get them in our respective country. Fingers crossed!

Check back soon, The store I found mine at had them in the back room for 7 days before putting them out on the floor. They had a shelf in the action figure line with mega construx Halo on it and I saw the spot next to them for MOTU HERO or something like that. When I asked the employee in the toy area if they had them, he scanned it with his hand device and said "Yes these are in the back on a new mod pallet, no sure where, try back tomorrow." It took 7 days.
    LMAO why didn't he just go and check? As if you going there doesn't cost you fuel/effort, "just come back tomorow". That hardly sounds professional.

Found them yesterday in the Wilson, NC Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    LMAO why didn't he just go and check? As if you going there doesn't cost you fuel/effort, "just come back tomorow". That hardly sounds professional.
    That has been my experience with all Walmart stores for the past 10 years. He said (I was told he was the toy dept manager/team leader) He did not know where it was, His device was not showing a location in the back so (and I quote) "they would put it out when they found it" and like I said, took them 7 days to "find it" and put it out.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Still nothing in Grove City OH
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

For those interested in checking Brickseek for inventory before heading out.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e8dbc57a2c.jpg

For those interested in checking Brickseek for inventory before heading out.

This doesn’t seem to be accurate. I searched the 3 Walmart’s I found them at and it shows out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 829racer View Post
    This doesn’t seem to be accurate. I searched the 3 Walmart’s I found them at and it shows out of stock.
    It may not be, but my local store had them (I bought some) and then was sold out the next time I was there, so it accurately showed that none around me had them.

Widget
    My Walmart in SW VA (Christiansburg) got these in stock today. I don't live in a big city at all so I assumed it would be a while before I saw them. This is one time I'm happy to be wrong

They were on the Lego aisle, not the action figure aisle. There weren't any pegs allocated for these figures, only a spot on the shelf where the whole case would sit.

The weird thing is that only two figures were in stock and both figures were Prince Adam; it's almost like they didn't ship the entire case to my store. Are some stores receiving partial cases? I have a hard time believing that someone (or some people) bought ALL the figures in one day... all of them except for two of the figure I assumed would be the chase figure for this wave. Evil Lyn, Stratos, and Skeletor are paint variants and a flocked version of Moss Man came out at SDCC. So Prince Adam is the only truly unique one in the wave. It doesn't make sense to me that the entire case EXCEPT FOR two Prince Adams would sell in 24 hours (yes I was in Walmart hunting these yesterday haha).

No luck here in Walmart Raleigh, NC.
    Legos, Action Figures or even Games/Electronics area (where they use to put some Funko Pops). Nada.
    The only thing I saw interesting was this Scareglow lol

20200117_204427.jpg
    Last edited by modulok02; January 18, 2020 at 08:28am.

Found the new wave of Mega Construx motu here at a Walmart in deep South Texas yesterday.

I feel I was lucky to find these and buy them as they where selling and not much was left. Didn't expect to find them here in my neck of the woods so soon, being that anything vintage reissue, motu does not make there way here quickly. Rather it's a snails process that it feels like waiting to get anyting motu in my part of town.

MOTU MCX 1.jpg MOTU MCX 2.jpg

LONG LIVE MOTU

Heroic Warrior
    Bought these today. Pretty much just repaints in new, flimsier packaging. Most of the packages were pretty beat up, and these things are new. These are on par with bootlegs, except that I've seen bootlegs with better quality. I'm very disappointed with how Mattel is handling the Mega Construx line in general.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Well, I've had a couple of good days with obtaining Mega Construx figures.

I went to a Five Below store and hit the jack pot on the previous Heroes wave that included Scareglow and Stratos. I also wanted some of the other non-MOTU characters in the wave, so that worked out nice.

Then after seeing people posting yesterday about finding the new all-MOTU wave at Wal-Mart, I figured I would go look for those. I didn't bother stopping at the Wal-Mart closest to me because their toy section has been a joke for quite some time, even compared to average/so-so "Walmart" standards. But another one that isn't terribly far from me has a decent toy section. So, I stopped there and they had them! Now I'm all caught up.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for those not finding them, while your Walmart stores may not have gotten them yet, be sure to really look carefully and scour the toy aisles. I was almost ready to give up thinking they didn't have them. Then at the end of one aisle, on the top shelf, they had the display box of the MOTU figures along with a Halo set and Call of Duty set. They weren't a full display on pegs like when Walmart was previously carrying Mega Construx figures before clearing them out. I don't know if this will be the case at all Walmarts, but I would imagine at least some others might be similar.