Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Mega Construx (singles) Wave Out Now!

I got them all from an eBay seller with a relatively decent price.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Warrior
    Just found a fresh case of MOTU at my third walmart, scored two of each.

Also Five and Below are getting some Mega Construx figs in so check there for older ones I found series 3 at mine but no MOTU but its promising for those older waves.

Keep hunting friends

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Well, I've had a couple of good days with obtaining Mega Construx figures.

I went to a Five Below store and hit the jack pot on the previous Heroes wave that included Scareglow and Stratos. I also wanted some of the other non-MOTU characters in the wave, so that worked out nice.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking about making the trip out to Big Lots tomorrow and there's a Five Below across the road from it. Hopefully the Five Below will have the previous Heroes figures in stock.

No signs of the new figs in SE Michigan Walmarts yet, unfortunately. I'll keep waiting. I see Meijer has wave 2 still warming pegs, with a ton of Beast Men just sitting there at the discounted price of $1.99. Ah well.
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

I just found them at my local Walmart. They weren't hanging on the pegs. They were in a box on a shelf.

I passed on Skeletor and Evil Lynn since I like their earlier releases better.

Adam has a straight up pink sword rather than magenta. I would prefer Stratos with a gray beard, but I love the red jetpack/blue wings. That's the Stratos I had as a kid. Mossman is pretty much what I expected.

I did notice that the packaging is much flimsier. But that's not a concern for me because I rip them open.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

B-I-N-G-O at Walmart Raleigh!

1.jpg
    CC: * Ice armor Heman & Fire Armor Skeletor Pack // *Sagitar // *Dragoon // *Lizorr // *Butthead // *Spinwit // *Staghorn // *Raj-jar // *Eye Beam // *Snake Mountain Man // *80's movie (Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beastman, Evil-Lyn, Troopers, and Sorceress)

CG: *Kobra Khan // *Ram-Man // *Zodac // *Whiplash // *Leech // *Multi-bot // *Webstor // *Chef Allen

Local Walmart got a restock today after selling out the first case in a few days, so I was able to snag the Moss Man and Evil Lyn that I didn’t get the first time.

Also saw Wave 5 at Five Below but sadly, no Scareglow or Stratos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    I found a fresh box of the new wave in Hilliard OH today. Bought 1 of each and told my buddy cuz he's buying too. Opened Adam straight away since he's new. Glad I'm current on my MCX collection.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

We found a full box of 4 of each character (Prince Adam, Evil Lyn, Skeletor, Stratos, and Moss Man) at our Walmart in Dallas, Texas today.
    IMG_20200120_121627.jpg
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

See my Masters of the Universe Mega Construx mini figures on eBay HERE!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goddess View Post
    We found a full box of 4 of each character (Prince Adam, Evil Lyn, Skeletor, Stratos, and Moss Man) at our Walmart in Dallas, Texas today.
    IMG_20200120_121627.jpg
    Getting closer to me in East Texas... keep'em coming!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

I like this new wave. The assortment is good and the colors are great (unflocked Mossman is pretty lame though). That said, I'm getting tired of "repaints". I understand the whys but I'm ready for more character debuts. I hope the next He-Man/Skeletor we get is BA or other variants. Anti-Eternia and SLimepit would also be really cool.

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Found a nearly untouched case in my SE VA Wal-Mart. I bought 1 of each of the 5 figures, left the rest of the case there for others. They where in the action figure aisle next to the MCX Halo and Call of Duty sets, just above the Playmobile.

Love that I didn't have to face Scalp-Or in mortal battle this time. Paying the msrp makes Scalp-Or run like a vampire from a pizza party.

The last time MCX MOTU showed up there was Wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor, then later Wave 4 [email protected] by himself because Evil-Lyn got grabbed up fast.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

I've seen the whole new wave at my local WM. I skipped them. I'll only grab the occasional release from this line going forward.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Finally found them today. Not much wiggle room in this paycheck, so I only got Stratos and Moss Man. Those two were the only must-haves for me anyway from this wave. I'll likely pick up the other three figures at some point if they stick around, but no big deal if they don't. I was pleased to see that the quality of paint apps seems to have improved a good deal with this wave over previous ones. All the figures I looked at had paint apps on par with the five pack, which were the best I'd seen from this line.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Scored 1 of each today & an extra Stratos for a custom I have planned.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

I've found these in several Wal-marts in my part of NC. I had to do a bit of a drive this past weekend and hit most of the 5 Below stores along the way (Burlington, Greensboro, Winston) and none of them had the Stratos/Scareglow wave.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryLiger View Post
    I've found these in several Wal-marts in my part of NC. I had to do a bit of a drive this past weekend and hit most of the 5 Below stores along the way (Burlington, Greensboro, Winston) and none of them had the Stratos/Scareglow wave.
    My closest 5 Below got in 2 cases of wave 4. I was hoping for wave 5 Heroes but I might go back and get some more Man-at-arms and Terminators if they shelf warm.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    The closest Five Below to me actually had some of the Mega Construx figures, so if you have a Five Below within reasonable distance maybe check it out. I found one Scareglow and the store also had one Teela and one Man-at-Arms in stock -- snapped up Scareglow, left the others; I don't know how Five Below handles their prices, the store I went to had the figures priced around $3.25.

I found Skelly alone by himself in the christmas clearance toys ailse. Checked the other ailse just in case for more. He was the lone guy. Didnt even know what it was or that there was a new wave. I'm going to keep checking now I know and that others are seeing them come out here and there.

Widget
    They’ve hit Jacksonville, FL. Got mine yesterday.
    Mike
    John 3:16

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
    The closest Five Below to me actually had some of the Mega Construx figures, so if you have a Five Below within reasonable distance maybe check it out. I found one Scareglow and the store also had one Teela and one Man-at-Arms in stock -- snapped up Scareglow, left the others; I don't know how Five Below handles their prices, the store I went to had the figures priced around $3.25.
    They get them as a liquidation pricing from warehouses that have stock cause their managers or dms didn't restock orders. Or there's a distribution problem, that's how. Someone mention I think on fb that he talked to the manager at five below and the manager said they get their stuff from the manufacturer. That's not true lol. All discount stores get leftovers at a liquidated price from a warehouse that they are just sitting there in. They need to make room so have close out deals for places like ross, Tuesday morning, tj max, marshals, ollies, five below.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

building with MCX bricks Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Eternia's royal scion, Adam of Grayskull, leads tactical incursions into deadly enemy territory. The vehicle of choice to transport his elite team has been designed for stealth and precision maneuvers. Behold: Prince Adam's Power Party Van!

The son of Randor's high-octane ride is equipped with walking treads, a swiveling laser turret, a raising front windowpiece for ingress and egress, and a lowering rear door.
    filmation_at_main_image.JPG
    filmation_at_01.JPG
    filmation_at_window_open.JPG
    filmation_at_drivers.JPG
    filmation_at_oppos01.JPG
    filmation_at_rear_open.JPG
    filmation_at_cyclists01.JPG
    Inside, the vehicle carries these commando cyclists with top-secret assignments for king and country. Mission Agent S and Mission Agent M will not fail at their quests. Peace and prosperity will be restored to the land!
    filmation_at_cyclists03.JPG
    filmation_at_cyclists02.JPG
    filmation_at_cyclists04.JPG
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Pure, unadulterated genius! Amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing!!!

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    Pure, unadulterated genius! Amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing!!!
    What he said Old Bolty Neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Eternia's royal scion, Adam of Grayskull, leads tactical incursions into deadly enemy territory. The vehicle of choice to transport his elite team has been designed for stealth and precision maneuvers. Behold: Prince Adam's Power Party Van!
    https://youtu.be/RRBDDK1ibPU

The son of Randor's high-octane ride is equipped with walking treads, a swiveling laser turret, a raising front windowpiece for ingress and egress, and a lowering rear door.
    filmation_at_main_image.JPG
    filmation_at_01.JPG
    filmation_at_window_open.JPG
    filmation_at_drivers.JPG
    filmation_at_oppos01.JPG
    filmation_at_rear_open.JPG
    filmation_at_cyclists01.JPG
    Inside, the vehicle carries these commando cyclists with top-secret assignments for king and country. Mission Agent S and Mission Agent M will not fail at their quests. Peace and prosperity will be restored to the land!
    filmation_at_cyclists03.JPG
    filmation_at_cyclists02.JPG
    filmation_at_cyclists04.JPG
    Have you submitted a job application to Mattel yet? We need you on the MCX design team.

please look at my listing in miscellaneous marketplace. need help detail there
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ