Thread: True story

Widget

True story

My brother was the biggest he-man fan growing up. So much so he got our mom to name me Teela. Thankfully I was a girl because had I been a boy he would've named me he-man. I will always appreciate and be truly thankful for he-man because not only did i get a pretty cool name but my big brother is no longer with us. He passed away in 2013 and him giving me my name is something from him kind of like a piece of him that will always be with me (apart of me).

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hi there Teela! First let me say, welcome to the forum! Secondly, that an awesome name youíve got there! Your brother sounds like he was a very cool guy (and your mom sounds pretty dope too). I am very sorry to hear that you lost your brother, especially so early in life, you must be born post 1984? How much older was he if you donít mind me asking?

I hope our forum here can bring you back some fond memories of your big brother, again, welcome!

P.S. thank god you werenít born a boy!

Welcome aboard! I love to find people named after MOTU. Usually they are the children of us as original fans and not adults, so that makes it even better!

Welcome to the board Teela.

I love saying that.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, 2canplay!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Teela!! Welcome to the community!! Congrats on the awesome name and what it means to you making it even more special!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Hi there Teela! First let me say, welcome to the forum! Secondly, that an awesome name youíve got there! Your brother sounds like he was a very cool guy (and your mom sounds pretty dope too). I am very sorry to hear that you lost your brother, especially so early in life, you must be born post 1984? How much older was he if you donít mind me asking?

I hope our forum here can bring you back some fond memories of your big brother, again, welcome!

P.S. thank god you werenít born a boy!
    Thank you. My brother was pretty cool. Definitely taught me about the cool things in life. My mom is one of a kind for sure!! I was born in 1984 actually 2-10-84. My brother was born 8-19-77. Both pretty cool years if I do say so. Haha

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 2canplay; January 9, 2020 at 04:16am.

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Teela, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time as well as, of course, posting here on the .org!

Welcome to the forums Teela, sorry for your loss, though your brother will always be in your heart.