Thread: What MOTUC figure #300 might have been?

Heroic Warrior

What MOTUC figure #300 might have been?

Remember that thread about how many figures away we were from having the 300th MOTUC figure in the line?
    This one asks the question: What would MOTUC figure #300 have been HAD we gotten to it?
    First guess for me would be Disco Skeletor in Collectors' Choice. If it was a Club Grayskull release, I'd guess Gold Statue He-Man.
    What do you peeps think it may have been?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Seeing as the line kicked off with the Spirit of King Grayskull figure, I think #300 could have been The Spirit of King He-Man. Fitting close to the line.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    Seeing as the line kicked off with the Spirit of King Grayskull figure, I think #300 could have been The Spirit of King He-Man. Fitting close to the line.

Nice idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Spirit of Dare (Even the newest He-Man is dead)
    Wait...did I miss a bio explaining this??
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Was there a Spirit of Castle Grayskull figure? That would be cool. It'd be similar in concept to the Light Hope figure, maybe with a lot of Castle Grayskull Man parts thrown in. Translucent, tattered cape, etc.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Was there a Spirit of Castle Grayskull figure? That would be cool. It'd be similar in concept to the Light Hope figure, maybe with a lot of Castle Grayskull Man parts thrown in. Translucent, tattered cape, etc.
    Another cool idea!

I love me some translucent goodness! At least when it doesn't shatter, that is!

I I think it should be something original a new fan created character.
    Load the spaceships with the rocket fuel!!!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Battle Armor Spector!!!

Now seriously, it should have been something very iconic but original... I think that Tony Guerrero's He-Man (sometimes referred as Megaton Man) would be a good candidate, or maybe Torak from Mark Taylor.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    Battle Armor Spector!!!

Now seriously, it should have been something very iconic but original... I think that Tony Guerrero's He-Man (sometimes referred as Megaton Man) would be a good candidate, or maybe Torak from Mark Taylor.
    I'd prefer Laser Light Spector myself.

I am bummed that we never got a Torak or Guerrer-Or figure to round out the prototype concepts.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    Battle Armor Spector!!!

Yeah, Torak would've been a fitting end for the line too.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Scrollos would have been a neat 300 or as mentioned above, a spirit of castle grayskull figure
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Scrollos would have been a neat 300 or as mentioned above, a spirit of castle grayskull figure
    Oh yeah! He woulda been great!

Heroic Warrior
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro Eats Soup View Post
    I I think it should be something original a new fan created character.
    Thats not a bad idea, I think they should do a "Creator's Choice 2" line in classics style, then have all 6 pick a "fan submission"

Mark Taylor
    Val Staples
    Axel Jimenez
    Tim Seely
    4 Horsemen
    Brian Flynn

BONUS FIGURE "FAN SUBMISSION"
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Scrollos would have been a perfect choice!
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I wanted one so I made my own SoG fig....

"I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

I like Spirit of Grayskull (although I'd be down for it being more of an accessory, like the spirit appearing in the minicomics), Scrollos, or the Guererro He-Man. I really think using the name Musclor would be cool for the Guerrero He-Man. Give him a different name, new story, while capturing the great French name (right?) and the Guerrero design).
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"