Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1179

Thread: G.I. Joe Classified 6" Line By Hasbro

Beachhead and Firefly have been up for days on Target if anybody needs them. I wish Hasbro would do another run on Vipers since they are an army builder and people would buy multiples. Seems like a no-brainer to keep them in stock.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Beachhead and Firefly have been up for days on Target if anybody needs them. I wish Hasbro would do another run on Vipers since they are an army builder and people would buy multiples. Seems like a no-brainer to keep them in stock.
    Thanks for that heads up! I still needed Beachhead, so this let me pick him up!

I just found Flint and Lady J at my Walmart.

I have stated before, I am not a G.I Joe fan. I like G.I. Joe, but I don't consider myself a fan. I only had 4 or 5 G.I Joe's as a kid, I always liked the cartoon though.

Outside of Cobra Commander the only G.I Joe characters I really love are Lady J and Flint (driven by the Sunbow cartoon).

So I have Classified Cobra Commander, Flint, and Lady J.

I'm good unless Croc Master gets released.

I really love this Lady J and Flint. They are great figures.

"Target Exclusives" have destroyed this line.

The rumors were true. Croc Master, Storm Shadow, Spirit, and even a B.A.T. were revealed today at Hascon!! All of these look awesome. It's nice to see that they are listening to the fans and doing ARAH styled figures. All of them are up for preorder except the B.A.T.

And of course they also revealed the Tiger Force/Python Patrol exclusives for Target. They sold out in about 20 minutes on Pulse but you can still get them on Target's website. I wish they'd do some 2 packs of the army builders just to get them out again. I need some Vipers.

If the line continues to go in this direction, I might be out on S7's line.

Iím not really collecting this line but Iíve ordered a B.A.T and the new Zartan.

Heroic Warrior
    I am excited about and preordered Croc Master, Storm Shadow, and Spirit from Amazon. Donít care too much about the others, although BAT, Outback, and Viper are in my Target cartÖ

They hit it out of the park with these reveals. Funny how the line started with uncertainty, riddled with poorly received design decisions, but to Hasbro's credit they listened to fan demands to basically recreate the vintage Joe line in highly detailed 6 inch form, and they're firing on all cylinders now. The new figures all look stunning.

Hasbro's reveals all look amazing. This is what the line should have been from the start. So glad they got rid of the Fortnite looking armour.

glad they finally went full classic look with the line.

I am def down for a storm shadow and man those bats look perfect.
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    glad they finally went full classic look with the line.

I am def down for a storm shadow and man those bats look perfect.
    I think the BATs are supposed to be everyones favourite, a TARGET EXCLUSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I think the BATs are supposed to be everyones favourite, a TARGET EXCLUSIVE!
    NO just the python patrol version is from target. The other one, the normal one, will be widely released.
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    NO just the python patrol version is from target. The other one, the normal one, will be widely released.
    Then that is awesome.

Hasbro's reveals all look amazing. This is what the line should have been from the start. So glad they got rid of the Fortnite looking armour.
    Indeed. I think they just have realized that the line has a long run potential. Their presentation was even better than ML's one, which mostly were re-editions or repaints.

I asked a local "smuggler" () to get me Python Patrol & Tiger Force figures from Target, although I've pre-ordered everything else from BBTS.

I'm also very excited that O-Rings figures are back, but I can't pre-order the Skystriker, although I think the price tag is quite ridiculous; and Snake Eyes Storm Shadow 2-pack as beautiful as it is, it would be very expensive to get around here.
    Last edited by Rhanen; October 25, 2021 at 11:46am.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Indeed. I think they just hjave realized that the line has a long run potential. Their presentation was even better than ML's one, which mostly were re-editions or repaints.

I asked a local "smuggler" () to get me Python Patrol & Tiger Force figures from Target, although I've pre-ordered everything else from BBTS.

I'm also very excited that O-Rings figures are back, but I can't pre-order the Skystriker, although I think the price tag is quite ridiculous; and Snake Eyes Storm Shadow 2-pack as beautiful as it is, it would be very expensive to get around here.
    A few weeks back I gave up collecting this line but now after all the reveals I am colelcting it again as the figures are amazing. Stormshadow and Spirit are perfection.

A few weeks back I gave up collecting this line but now after all the reveals I am colelcting it again as the figures are amazing. Stormshadow and Spirit are perfection.
    Indeed! Spirit looks awesome! A really good 1984 re-edition/re-interpretation!

I wonder if the 3rd figure from that wave shall be the B.A.T. or Cobra Officer as it has been previously leaked, since all of the other figures from that list were on spot on
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

I wonder if the 3rd figure from that wave shall be the B.A.T. or Cobra Officer as it has been previously leaked, since all of the other figures from that list were on spot on
    I hope it's the B.A.T.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    I got my preorders in today, fellas!

I hated having to throw money at Target again, but hopefully it'll be the last time. If it wouldn't have been for Outback, I probably would been able to avoid Tiger Force and Python Patrol entirely. Speaking of Outback, is anyone else a little disappointed that he doesn't have his iconic shirt design? It's still a great figure, but it could have been practically perfect!

I went ahead and rolled the dice with the wave of 3 preorder on BBTS, under the assumption that the third figure will be the B.A.T. If they try to pull a fast one on me, I'll just have to adjust my order accordingly.

On a side note: these figures sure do seem like they have an erratic release schedule. It seemed like we had a fairly steady stream of Joes throughout the year in 2021. BBTS has the expected time for their figures July 2022. That seems like a long time with no new figures. Maybe the Target figures are supposed to be in the middle of that gap somewhere, though. I never saw when they're actually supposed to release.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I just found Flint and Lady J at my Walmart.

I have stated before, I am not a G.I Joe fan. I like G.I. Joe, but I don't consider myself a fan. I only had 4 or 5 G.I Joe's as a kid, I always liked the cartoon though.

Outside of Cobra Commander the only G.I Joe characters I really love are Lady J and Flint (driven by the Sunbow cartoon).

So I have Classified Cobra Commander, Flint, and Lady J.

I'm good unless Croc Master gets released.

I really love this Lady J and Flint. They are great figures.
    Well, I ordered Croc Master from BBTS.

I really like what I see with the figure. I should be done with GI Joe Classified now.

I hope it's the B.A.T.
    It's not a B.A.T. For whatever reason they skipped right over Wave 7 and went right into Wave 8 for Hascon. Wave 7 which hasn't been announced yet will have the B.A.T. along with two others. Should I spoil it?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    It's not a B.A.T. For whatever reason they skipped right over Wave 7 and went right into Wave 8 for Hascon. Wave 7 which hasn't been announced yet will have the B.A.T. along with two others. Should I spoil it?
    Spoil it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Well, I ordered Croc Master from BBTS.

I really like what I see with the figure. I should be done with GI Joe Classified now.
    I was never interested in the Croc Master figure or character in general but the Classified figure does look excellent.

it is ridiculous they don't announce these figures as complete waves, it is always so piecemeal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    yeah go ahead and spill the beans
    cogito ergo doleo

The rumored list according to a reliable source which was pretty much confirmed after overseas sellers listed some figures early:

January: Croc Master with crocodile

February: Storm Shadow, Spirit (with Freedom), Cobra Officer

April: Tomax, Xamot and Stalker

June: Crimson Guard, Zarana and Dusty. Along with a Viper and Viper Officer two-pack (possibly Hasbro Pulse or Fan channel exclusive)

The leak also correctly listed all 3 of the Target exclusives that were revealed. The reason they revealed the standard B.A.T. was because they were putting up the Python Patrol version. It was a smart move so that the team wasn't bombarded with a million questions of why there's no regular B.A.T. but an exclusive version.

Obviously those release dates do not match up with the dates that Hasbro gave last weekend for the new announcements but it does prove the figures are coming.

Storm Shadow and Spirit are almost perfect!

This is how the line should have been from the beginning...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Storm Shadow and Spirit are almost perfect!

This is how the line should have been from the beginning...
    Well yeah. I think a lot of fans were perplexed by the early farting around that Hasbro was doing. They clearly didn't have a focused vision until fans told them very loudly what they wanted. Early releases like Scarlett, Cobra Commander, and Gung-Ho all need a re-do.