Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 1,176 to 1,179 of 1179

Thread: G.I. Joe Classified 6" Line By Hasbro

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I believe they used to but stopped and only recently started shipping again to other European countries.
    Definitely a good deal for us in the UK.
    I'm actually going to look at a job few towns below me in a bit. There's a target near. So I'm gonna go in and see if there's one there. I doubt it but still got a try since I'm right there. I'd like to just get it and get it out of the way. I can't wait til they redo the first wave and make g.i. Joe's lol. I missed on the Amazon road block so hope he gets another shot at being redone. And I can't wait to start getting some noks. I wasn't fully on board and was going to cherry pick. But with the new reveals. It's going to be extremely hard not to.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I'm actually going to look at a job few towns below me in a bit. There's a target near. So I'm gonna go in and see if there's one there. I doubt it but still got a try since I'm right there. I'd like to just get it and get it out of the way. I can't wait til they redo the first wave and make g.i. Joe's lol. I missed on the Amazon road block so hope he gets another shot at being redone. And I can't wait to start getting some noks. I wasn't fully on board and was going to cherry pick. But with the new reveals. It's going to be extremely hard not to.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    I wish we had Targets in the UK then I might be able to find Baroness.
    A Viper and Beachhead would also be cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Classified Gung-Ho reissue is just the same in a darker colour scheme.
    Last edited by Mark M; November 5, 2021 at 10:16am.

Does anyone think the Zartan PulseCon Exclusive will be available in US retail stores? I heard EB Games in Canada got some so I might be falsely holding out hope for a retail pickup...

Saw the snake eyes' origin figures today. Kind of prefer the Scarlett head in person, but will pass since it's possible they give us a better version of her in the future.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it