Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1451

Thread: G.I. Joe Classified 6" Line By Hasbro

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    How do you guys feel about Serpentor?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Just got my shipping notice from Walmart that my retro card figures have shipped.

UGH! Talk about bad timing. I just had a bunch of Hasbro stuff hit my POL at BBTS plus the SDCC stuff.

Heroic Warrior
    Mine shipped too. Lady Jaye showed up today. Keep forgetting to check her out. I think I got these to keep carded for some reason. Cause I was gonna skip them except for Gung ho. But seenbthe cards are cheap. I rally don't want two lady Jaye and destros open lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Man Walmart Gung honis great. I'd like to switch out the boots though.

Croc master storm shadow and spirit are sick

I like the vintage inspired lady Jaye better. For some reason I thought they were doing a new head sculpt

Baroness and destro ain't nothing special. No idea why I got destro and got Baroness for the shoulder pad since the target one would run me 50 just for the shoulder pad.

Hear dorkside had the target set for 24.99 the other day. I missed it though.

I swapped out parts to make a definitive 1986 Roadblock.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    I saw today where BBTS has the Cobra Island Cobra Trooper.... for $35!!

That junk is criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    I saw today where BBTS has the Cobra Island Cobra Trooper.... for $35!!

That junk is criminal.
    Having in consideration that I have seen it sold for $150 at eBay, $35 is a great price, specially for people outside the US; and it is an awesome figure
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders

My feedback thread

Has anyone received their pre-ordered Tiger Force or Python Patrol figures from Target?
    I have purchased them from a local importer and there's no sign of them coming anytime soon
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Has anyone received their pre-ordered Tiger Force or Python Patrol figures from Target?
    I have purchased them from a local importer and there's no sign of them coming anytime soon
    I haven't received a single one. I've got six different ones preordered.

I pre-ordered a Tiger Force Outback, am told I will get it sometime in October...

But I live in Australia, so you guys might get it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    I pre-ordered a Tiger Force Outback, am told I will get it sometime in October...

But I live in Australia, so you guys might get it earlier.
    I'm in Argentina... so I may get it sometime between Decmeber and March 2023...

My feedback thread

I'm in Argentina... so I may get it sometime between Decmeber and March 2023...
    Ouch! Have your previous orders been this delayed as well?

Heroic Warrior
    Its a sad state of affairs when i still cant get one viper at regular retail price. Just one, thats all i need. Ah well, at least Crimson Guards are attainable.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcr4 View Post
    Its a sad state of affairs when i still cant get one viper at regular retail price. Just one, thats all i need. Ah well, at least Crimson Guards are attainable.
    Maybe get the 3 pack and sell the rest and guns and blast effects. Also try dorkside. I think he was breaking up the 3 packs and selling them individually.

This is not related to Classifieds, but Valaverse is looking to do vehicles to scale with their Action Force figures, so if they do get produced, it might work well with Classified figures too.

No info on details and pricing, so I'll wait and see.

https://toynewsi.com/457-44252

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Strangely BBTS just dropped Crimson Guard in my pile of loot even though he wasn't supposed to be arriving until next year.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

If anyone needs the retro carded figures check the clearance setion. My Walmart got them in but they weren't on the plan-o-gram so they just trew them in clearance. My friend found a full case at his store. I believe they were $16.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    Strangely BBTS just dropped Crimson Guard in my pile of loot even though he wasn't supposed to be arriving until next year.
    That's because Hasbro didn't know exactly when these would arrive due to the shipping problems the industry has been going through since the pandemic started. They listed items 8 to 14 months out to cover their butts. The release dates given out over the last year for almost all Hasbro stuff are not going to be accurate. A lot of Star Wars figures slated for January started to arrive months ago.

I got my notice too for the Crimson Guards!

It is odd how they are handling many Hasbro figures. I haven't received just yet Storm Shadow nor Spirit, and CG is supposedly being released after Tomax, Xamot and Stalker wave. Still, he has not been added into my POL and assume it is beacuse of international shipping.

On the other hand, as a side note, they have received S7 Wave 6 TMNT Ultimates Slash (only) and it is already in my POL, but no wave 5.

My feedback thread

Same here. I just had my pol shipped a few days ago. Since then, MOTUO Teela/Zoar and Classified Crimson Guard hit my pol. It always happens that way.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Hasbro have now discontinued Classified for all UK retailers made and made all future releases Hasbro Pulse exclusives.
    I am glad I stiopped collecting this line.
    Distribution of this line has been terrible.
    It's a shame as there has been some great figures in the line especially the more recent figures more closely based on their classic designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Hasbro have now discontinued Classified for all UK retailers made and made all future releases Hasbro Pulse exclusives.
    I am glad I stiopped collecting this line.
    Distribution of this line has been terrible.
    It's a shame as there has been some great figures in the line especially the more recent figures more closely based on their classic designs.
    That stinks... especially because Hasbro was just hitting their stride with these.

Spirit is probably the best figure made in this line so far...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    That stinks... especially because Hasbro was just hitting their stride with these.

Spirit is probably the best figure made in this line so far...
    Spirit is definitely one of the best but Storm Shadow is probably my favourite.

Iím not in for every figure in this line but most of the oneís iíve got have been from UK Pulse, so itís not really a problem for me, the real issue is people will have less chance to get them on the cheap this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Spirit is definitely one of the best but Storm Shadow is probably my favourite.
    Yes! The Storm Shadow update is pretty darn awesome!

This is how I would have pictured an updated 80's version too...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Went to Walmart today and was surprised to see several Croc Masters and Spirit and Storm Shadow. These are the first non-retro figures I've seen in months at Walmart. I buy all mine from online stores anyways but it was nice to see some on the pegs.