Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1179

Thread: G.I. Joe Classified 6" Line By Hasbro

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Spoil it.

I've got something MUCH different then what was just posted, but I suppose we'll see what happens. That stuff could very well come out at some point, but my crystal ball is telling me this ATM......

For those that don't know, these come (6) to a factory sealed case. Wave 7 is supposedly as follows.....

(2) BAT
    (3) Alley Viper
    (1) ARAH Re-Paint of Gung-Ho.

I haven't heard anything concrete, but if I had to bet, the mystery additional two slots for Wave 8 are (2) Cobra Officers.

The other four in the case are taken up by (2) Storm Shadows and (2) Spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    I've got something MUCH different then what was just posted, but I suppose we'll see what happens. That stuff could very well come out at some point, but my crystal ball is telling me this ATM......

For those that don't know, these come (6) to a factory sealed case. Wave 7 is supposedly as follows.....

(2) BAT
    (3) Alley Viper

I haven't heard anything concrete, but if I had to bet, the mystery additional two slots for Wave 8 are (2) Cobra Officers.

That is pretty awesome.
    So the standard B.A.T. will be in wave 7.
    I always like the Alley Viper design, only had the POC version.
    I like the Classified Gung-Ho but I seen a custom someone did painted in more ARAH colours and it looked great. Some different more realistic weapons would be nice.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Well, if those rumors are true, I better adjust my order. I don't need another Cobra Trooper. I've personally never needed an "officer", but even if I did, the Cobra Island Trooper can fill that role for me.

If we're getting a good ARAH Gung-Ho, I'm glad I never got the original.

I can't wait for Stalker and Tomax/Xamot!

If the dates for Croc Master, Storm Shadow, and Spirit, are January and February, why does BBTS have the release date as July? I know they usually get stuff a little late, but that seems really late.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    If the dates for Croc Master, Storm Shadow, and Spirit, are January and February, why does BBTS have the release date as July? I know they usually get stuff a little late, but that seems really late.
    Maybe BBTS got confused with Super 7 figures?

I pre-ordered Spirit and Storm Shadow. Spirit looks amazing and perfect. I'd get that figure even if it had nothing to do with GI Joe.

But I have to start being more careful, now. My wallet can only take so much.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

(2) BAT
    (3) Alley Viper

Finally an authentic Gung-Ho in proper vintage colours! I don't know WTF they were thinking with the first version. That was an easy skip, while this will be a must-have.

The current street date for Wave 8 is July. Just check out Amazon, EE, Dorkside, Hasbro Pulse and as you mentioned BBTS. It's all July. Those are all reliable sites so I'd trust that.

Funny how they're now sticking to all 80s designs, which is what people wanted in the first place. New brand manager? New CEO making changes? Destro was already mostly there but it seems to be the current direction. Which makes me question the necessity of Super7's overpriced Sunbow figures... or most anything of Super7 since it's stuff the toy companies that own the brands should be making, not licensing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Well yeah. I think a lot of fans were perplexed by the early farting around that Hasbro was doing. They clearly didn't have a focused vision until fans told them very loudly what they wanted. Early releases like Scarlett, Cobra Commander, and Gung-Ho all need a re-do.
    I feel they thought they needed to 'update' things and fortnite is popular so that was the way they wanted to go with that futuristic, cutting edge tech type of GI JOE but realized quickly that what they needed to do was just slightly update/modernize the classic looks not 'fortnite' everything. Joes worked best when they were indicative of more realistic military as far as gear/weaponry goes.

Cobra figures out the gate had the more classic look since Cobra has always been a more 'futuristic' look with their designs/gear/weaponry. So there hasn't been much a course correction needed in this line for them.
    cogito ergo doleo

Now, I'm really hoping hoping for a GI Joe multi-pack and a Cobra multi-pack featuring 6" scale vintage-inspired main characters...

Also, now that these are starting to go in the right direction, I wonder how long Super 7 can charge $50 for toon GI Joe figures?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Those were the original release dates but the global shipping fiasco we are in has shifted everything. Originally Croc Master was going to hit around December for the holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Now, I'm really hoping hoping for a GI Joe multi-pack and a Cobra multi-pack featuring 6" scale vintage-inspired main characters...
    There's some 2 packs coming next year that are probably going to be exclusives. Hasbro's Asia division sent retailers in Hong Kong lists for next year's releases. The rumored Viper 2 pack is the first one but they have 2 more for net year. No info on what characters were in the packs was given. The other item of note was a larger pack which is more than likely a Amazon exclusive or a vehicle set. Marvel has gotten a 4 to 5 figure multipak like this on Amazon for years.

- - - Updated - - -

That was the case out listed back in August from overseas sellers and the info Asian retailers had was identical. Hong Kong buyers were putting in case orders with that breakdown.
    Last edited by Bonehead; October 26, 2021 at 11:28pm.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Those were the original release dates but the global shipping fiasco we are in has shifted everything. Originally Croc Master was going to hit around December for the holidays.
    Ah, I see. That makes sense.

Cobra Officer has been revealed.

Cobra Officer that should go with Storm Shadow & Spirit Wave revealed:

It looks fine. I'll have the whole wave
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Alley Viper revealed just now - he looks PERFECT.

Alley-Viper__scaled_800.jpg

WOW! All of these reveals are perfect.

Heroic Warrior
    The long long long long long awaited Alley Viper, finally! Looks as amazing as I hoped! So so so glad they went full bright neon, just like its 1989!

This is colorful fun GI Joe just the way it should be. I'm enjoying Classified again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Cobra Officer has been revealed.
    I like the weapons in this release. It's nice to see them start to phase out the "laser guns" that the first waves had to more realistic weapons.

Heroic Warrior
    I love they we're getting into the deeper cuts now, this was the stage of Classified I was waiting for. This is where the fun begins.

Yeah considering that it appeared on the back art seemingly years ago it's nice to finally get a confirmation.

Ahhh, just like I remember... perfect camouflage for all of those neon orange / blue urban battlegrounds!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Ahhh, just like I remember... perfect camouflage for all of those neon orange / blue urban battlegrounds!
    To me, the Alley Viper was one of the few GI Joe figures on which the neon actually worked. It's just a wild, vibrant figure, and it's soooo 1989, the era of neon and fluro. I revel in it's bombastic zaniness!

I still stand by my criticism of the earlier Fortnite looking Classified figures. But it looks like things are steering toward my liking. I'm really impressed with Croc Master and Alley Viper.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Warrior
    With a shield like that he's not planning on going unnoticed

For that matter, I never saw Cobra as being about 'camouflage'. They're all about battle cries and sci-fi vehicles. Striking fear by being seen with overwhelming numbers. Heck, even Storm Shadow the NINJA was all in white

The Alley Vipers are for missions in the Netherlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I like the weapons in this release. It's nice to see them start to phase out the "laser guns" that the first waves had to more realistic weapons.
    The more relaistic weapons are a drastic improvement compared tot he Nerf guns.