Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1451

Thread: G.I. Joe Classified 6" Line By Hasbro

Got Stalker today and he is one of the absolute best in the line. A really amazing figure.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    I'm not holding my breath on getting Serpentor today, but looking forward to Outback, Falcon, and Cover Girl (although her face doesn't look as good as I'd hoped).

The digital reveals of Shipwreck, Torpedo, Copperhead, Rock n Roll, and Bazooka all look pretty good to me. I thought the blending of RnR's two colors was okay, but I'm not really a fan of all the tattoos.
    Last edited by Sword2Blanket; October 1, 2022 at 05:04pm.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I was able to pre-order Serpentor no problem. (Got Cover Girl too). Was expecting it to be much harder since I missed out on Dr. Mindbender. Really hoping he gets another release say in regular packaging even with fewer accessories.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

The reveals today were awesome. The Joe were by far the highlight of the event IMO. I'm super happy. I was able to order Serpentor very easily. Thank you to Pulse Premium!! I preordered everything else also including a squad of the new BATS.

I just checked and Serpentor already sold out as of 5:07 CST. WOW!

Here's a quick video covering the event:

Shipwreck and Torpedo (I thought it was Wet Suit at first) look incredible! (Although, I wish Shipwreck just came with an extra head rather than the hairpiece...)

Falcon and Cover Girl look like wins too!

When are we going to get a Scarlett 2.0?!?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I would have got Serpentor, but my bank has royally screwed me after backing a Kickstarter based in Japan. Apparently it wasn't enough they denied payment to the kickstarter, they've just unilaterally decided to shut my card down completely for online purchases without informing me.

Really pleased with all the new figures shown.

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    Dam shame they're going windowless with their packaging. It's making me drop the line entirely right when they're getting to a couple of figures I've been waiting forever to see =/

Heroic Warrior
    Got serpen tor. Then went to dorkside and got the rest. The reveals were so good. Covergirl I'm not feeling. The hairs to short. Copperhead should not be released without the water moccasin.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    This line got me really thinking of getting rid of my 25th and modern.

I hope Hasbro releases the new version of cobra commander as a stand alone release like they did with Baronness!

Quote Originally Posted by anti_climacus View Post
    I hope Hasbro releases the new version of cobra commander as a stand alone release like they did with Baronness!
    I would love this Cobra Commander packaged with a newly sculpted vintage-style Duke 2-Pack...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I would love this Cobra Commander packaged with a newly sculpted vintage-style Duke 2-Pack...
    Even though I'll own it I'd buy this. I want a proper duke.

Quote Originally Posted by anti_climacus View Post
    I have a feeling that they'll basically release this CC again sometime after the Haslab project is delivered. I got the sense from the beginning that they would claim that the "exclusive" part was simply the Mickey Mouse variation (I forget how Hasbro describes the Mickey Mouse version of CC, but you know what I mean).

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    I have a feeling that they'll basically release this CC again sometime after the Haslab project is delivered. I got the sense from the beginning that they would claim that the "exclusive" part was simply the Mickey Mouse variation (I forget how Hasbro describes the Mickey Mouse version of CC, but you know what I mean).
    It better not be mickey mouse version. I don't want that. Save that for a exclusive release lol. That got target written all over it

Heroic Warrior
    it IS going to be the Micky ver. it says it all over the description. But Hasbro being Hasbro Im sure we will get several ver of CC they are going to get the most miles from their molds
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    it IS going to be the Micky ver. it says it all over the description. But Hasbro being Hasbro Im sure we will get several ver of CC they are going to get the most miles from their molds
    You're right - no way a greedy corporation won't take full advantage of tooling costs to release multiple variants down the road. There's no way the CC coming with the HISS tank will be a one-off exclusive. Hasbro knows there's tons of demand for the character from people who weren't willing to drop hundreds of dollars for the tank. It's an easy sell.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    This is a let down.i love gi joe but I'm not that deep that I'd want that lol. I'll sell it.

Strangely Tomax just dropped in my Pile of Loot. Not Xamot though. Both were listed as coming in March. It's odd enough they're sold separately now one's arriving months early but the other one is still listed as coming in March.

Also a bit annoying as it throws off my budget planning if things show up months ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    Strangely Tomax just dropped in my Pile of Loot. Not Xamot though. Both were listed as coming in March. It's odd enough they're sold separately now one's arriving months early but the other one is still listed as coming in March.

Also a bit annoying as it throws off my budget planning if things show up months ahead of schedule.
    That is pretty weird. I'll have to check if I got Tomax in my PoL. (Edit: Yep, mine too.)

If you're anything like me, the few that come in early should probably be offset by the many other figures that are late.
    Last edited by Sword2Blanket; October 19, 2022 at 07:25pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post

Tomax is in stock and not Xamot because BBTS gets full character cases of figures and not the assorted case like B&M stores.

The twins, Stalker, and the Viper 3 pack are all hitting now. BBTS should have them all in weeks. Amazon had all 4 in stock a few days ago. They've been going in and out of stock on the site if you are interested.

Like I said weeks ago don't trust the release dates given. Hasbro gave extended dates just in case the figures shipped late. Almost all Hasbro line are shipping earlier than what was stated. The Dusty/Zaranna wave will likely hit in January now. The regular line is shipping ahead but the Target stuff is still WAY behind. I keep getting notices for TF Outback shipping in a few weeks but then the date comes and Target sends another email asking for approval for yet another delay.

I did get the twins and Stalker yesterday. All of them are perfect.

Voting is now live for the Tactician color scheme.

Heroic Warrior
    Those color choices are horrible and to make it worse, they colored the weapons to match. It's just cliche. Anyway yeah I voted black so far.

Preorders for 2nd runs of Mindbender and Serpentor are up on Hasbro Pulse now! Got my preorder in for Serpentor since I missed him initially!

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    Preorders for 2nd runs of Mindbender and Serpentor are up on Hasbro Pulse now! Got my preorder in for Serpentor since I missed him initially!
    Thanks for the heads up! I got my preorder in for Dr. Mindbender.

I had managed to order Serpentor the first time but I had missed out on Mindbender before.

EDIT: And just in time! I went back to look at the site after and he's now marked sold out! I've got my order confirmation e-mail so I'm good, but apparently I snagged one of the last ones!
    Last edited by Lord_Of_Destruction; October 27, 2022 at 11:03pm.