Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 645

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from NECA

  1. #601
    Heroic Warrior King Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    6,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Images of Mikey's package:

    https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...hem-tmnt-1.jpg

    ...and, DON as the INVISIBLE MAN!!

    https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...hem-tmnt-2.jpg


    (Apparently... Shredder is going to be the big, bad Dracula!)


    (....who could Casey be??)
    I am going to say he would be the Van Helsing Character, especially if Shredder and the foot are all vampires.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Aside from Jason Vorhees.
    Maybe The Phantom of the Opera or The Wolfman.
    Phantom is a great choice as well.

    Maybe they would make splinter the wolfman.
    cogito ergo doleo

  2. #602
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    9,572
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I am going to say he would be the Van Helsing Character, especially if Shredder and the foot are all vampires.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Phantom is a great choice as well.

    Maybe they would make splinter the wolfman.


    Yes! These are great ideas!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  3. #603
    Friend of fox Rhanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eternian Pampas
    Posts
    2,421
    NECA SDCC 2022 4-pack set with un-mutated Bebop, Rocksteady, Baxter & Hamato Yoshi









    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders

    My feedback thread

  4. #604
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,611
    Wow. I bet that's gonna be highly sought-after.

  5. #605
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    9,572
    That's a pretty cool set, however, I prefer my thugs, scientists, and ninja masters to be of the mutant-animal variety.

    I commend Neca for their consistent releases... I would have never imagined that this line would be anywhere near this expansive, but here we are!

    Sadly... there just isn't any need for me to include human versions of characters that I already have in my display.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  6. #606
    Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    The Dark Hemisphere
    Posts
    4,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    That's a pretty cool set, however, I prefer my thugs, scientists, and ninja masters to be of the mutant-animal variety.

    I commend Neca for their consistent releases... I would have never imagined that this line would be anywhere near this expansive, but here we are!

    Sadly... there just isn't any need for me to include human versions of characters that I already have in my display.
    Yeah I might have considered getting human Baxter (/Barney?) Stockman alone but don't really need this set myself. But then that makes it perfect for an SDCC exclusive instead of regular retail release.

    We do seem to be reaching a point where we either get variants or super obscure characters to keep the line going. Offhand the only must have's for me not yet released/announced are Mona Lisa and Lotus Blossom

    Some others would be cool like Rex-1, Merdude, Bug Man, Dirk Savage.

    I could see some variants like Super Irma, Rhino Man and Mighty Hog, The 4 Muskaturtles
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

    please check out my fan fics at:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

  7. #607
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,419
    Love that SDCC set. I'll have to get it. Last year they weren't that hard to get so hopefully this year will be the same.

  8. #608
    Snoogans Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,700
    It's a neat set, but the only one I would really want is Baxter. I can't see buying the set just for him.
    ____________________________________________

  9. #609
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,841
    Very cool set of figures.

  10. #610
    Heroic Warrior Thrawn29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,021
    I really like that set.

    I don't need Hamto Yoshi, but I do want Baxter, Bebop, and Rocksteady.

    There's something a little off about the Baxter. Maybe it's the dark glasses. Whatever it is, the figure still looks good.

    While I'd be most interested in human Baxter, I think human Bebop and Rocksteady actually look the best from the revealed figures, especially Bebop.

    Depending on how this set is offered I'll try to pick it up for sure.


    .

  11. #611
    Heroic Warrior King Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    6,682
    LOVE this set. I do wish there was no white streak on Hamato's head though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I really like that set.

    I don't need Hamto Yoshi, but I do want Baxter, Bebop, and Rocksteady.

    There's something a little off about the Baxter. Maybe it's the dark glasses. Whatever it is, the figure still looks good.

    While I'd be most interested in human Baxter, I think human Bebop and Rocksteady actually look the best from the revealed figures, especially Bebop.

    Depending on how this set is offered I'll try to pick it up for sure.


    .
    I think maybe it is that his expression is too serious/stern.
    cogito ergo doleo

  12. #612
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,841
    Baxter looks quite defferent depending on the specific episode. The problem Baxter's face is the expression and the shape of his chin and the thick eyebrows but most importantly those thick rimmed glasses. If the glasses were just clear plastic it would help a lot and look better and like the animation.

  13. #613
    Widget anti_climacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Southwest, United States
    Posts
    29
    The new four pack is cool. I'm all for pre-mutation Bebop and Rocksteady figures to go along with the Scrag I ordered, but honestly I was hoping for the sewer diorama that was teased earlier this year for SDCC.

  14. #614
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    That's a pretty cool set, however, I prefer my thugs, scientists, and ninja masters to be of the mutant-animal variety.

    I commend Neca for their consistent releases... I would have never imagined that this line would be anywhere near this expansive, but here we are!

    Sadly... there just isn't any need for me to include human versions of characters that I already have in my display.
    If I were a kid I would be all about this. Maybe not Bebop and Rocksteady... they only got interesting AFTTER they were mutated... but random thugs could still be cool. Just can't stand that 'animated line work'.

    I remember the eternal goal of 'turn Splinter back into a Human' was a major subplot on the show and a 'human' Yosi was something i wanted.

    I DID end up using Kimo from the Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos line for a Hamato Yoshi quite a bit. Him and Super Ninja were the only ones I got from that line sadly... so they pretty much migrated to the TMNT collection :P

    s-l640.jpg

  15. #615
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,841

  16. #616
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    9,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    That looks awesome!!!!



    I love the details on these figures... however, I don't know how I feel about the lack of pants on Splinter.

    All business up top, party on the bottom, lol
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  17. #617
    Heroic Warrior King Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    6,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    That looks awesome!!!!

    https://www.figures.com/wordpress/wp..._n-816x653.jpg

    I love the details on these figures... however, I don't know how I feel about the lack of pants on Splinter.

    All business up top, party on the bottom, lol
    that is how I dress when working from home. Business up top. lol


    the one thing I don't like about the figure are his elbows. I really wish neca would some using that kind of joint construction as it looks terrible.
    cogito ergo doleo

  18. #618
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    That looks awesome!!!!

    https://www.figures.com/wordpress/wp..._n-816x653.jpg

    I love the details on these figures... however, I don't know how I feel about the lack of pants on Splinter.

    All business up top, party on the bottom, lol
    Did Splinter EVER wear pants?

    I really only remember the kimono/robe... and he didn't raise the turtles to care about Pants.

    Once he stopped being human, apparently it's 'law of the jungle' time.

  19. #619
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    9,572
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Did Splinter EVER wear pants?

    I really only remember the kimono/robe... and he didn't raise the turtles to care about Pants.

    Once he stopped being human, apparently it's 'law of the jungle' time.
    Nope. Splinter is not a pants kinda guy...

    But, for this Universal Monster X TMNT mash-up, I really would have liked to see him try some on.

    Just like Raph as the Monster decided to try pants on... boots too!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  20. #620
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Nope. Splinter is not a pants kinda guy...

    But, for this Universal Monster X TMNT mash-up, I really would have liked to see him try some on.

    Just like Raph as the Monster decided to try pants on... boots too!
    Gotcha! Yeah, we're on teh same page then

  21. #621
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,419
    Well the SDCC set went up this morning and sold out in less than 30 minutes. Thank god I was able to get mine! I hope everybody that wanted one got it.

  22. #622
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,611
    Second chance at the NECA convention exclusives is today at 3 pm EST.

  23. #623
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,841
    NECA are making Rex-1.

  24. #624
    Not my Tempo Fendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,813
    Quick question: Anyone saw/pre order/read the review of TMNT's Shredder's Revenge the game? I think it is rad that we have another classic TMNT 16 bit games again.

    Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

  25. #625
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Quick question: Anyone saw/pre order/read the review of TMNT's Shredder's Revenge the game? I think it is rad that we have another classic TMNT 16 bit games again.
    The reviews I watched said it was awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •