Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from NECA

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Not sure if it's NECA but allegedly there are going to be some new Universal Monsters TMNT figures.
    You called it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This makes sense... Neca has a TMNT license and the Universal Monsters license. Seems like they're striking while the iron is hot and paying homage to the vintage mash-up at the same time.

These are gonna be SO [email protected] AZZ!!

I will most definitely be picking these up... two of my favorite properties mashed-together again? YES!

Now... I pray that they get to do the Trek Turtles too!!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

You called it!

Looks great but I'm passing. I got more than enough UniMonster stuff and TMNT lines to collect already.

Looks awesome.

I hope they do a Wolfman, Dracula and The Mummy.
    I'm actually more interested in the second wave with Invisible Man, The Mutant, Bride of Frankenstein & Creature from the Black Lagoon
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I'm actually more interested in the second wave with Invisible Man, The Mutant, Bride of Frankenstein & Creature from the Black Lagoon
    Those would also all be awesome.

I have the original Metaluna Mutant and Creature From The Black Lagoon figures so updates of those would definitely be bought.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I have the original Metaluna Mutant and Creature From The Black Lagoon figures so updates of those would definitely be bought.
    Yes, wave 2 was incredible... and unexpected at the time! (Especially the Metaluna Mutant!)

I have all of the original vintage figures, and Don as Dracula and Leo as the Creature from the Black Lagoon are my top two...

I think it's weird that Neca decided to make Raph Frankenstein's Monster when in the original line, it was Mikey.

My Turtles In Time Bebop and Rocksteady just turned up unexpectedly. They have some annoying paint imperfections, but on the whole they look great on the shelf

So Leonardo is Igor the Hunchback.

Attachment 127328
    Last edited by depp76; October 26, 2021 at 11:18pm.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    So Leonardo is Igor the Hunchback.

Attachment 127328
    Leonardo as Igor is a real surprise and wow the figure looks amazing.

Leonardo as Igor is a real surprise and wow the figure looks amazing.
    Yes, Igor is a huge surprise... but, I like it!!

I wonder if they're starting with just the "Frankenstein's Monster" theme? Maybe April as The Bride will be next? Mikey the Mad Scientist??

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, Igor is a huge surprise... but, I like it!!

https://www.figures.com/wordpress/wp...n-816x1018.jpg

I wonder if they're starting with just the "Frankenstein's Monster" theme? Maybe April as The Bride will be next? Mikey the Mad Scientist??
    Donnie as the Mad Scientist... I'm not sure who Mikey would be honestly... Not THAT big of a cast for 'just Frankenstein'..

Actually Mikey should have been Igor. He's most like to break his neck :P

Not turtles related, but Neca has just teased the next Universal Icon: Bela Lugosi as DRACULA!!

Finally! A 6" scale, accurate depiction of my favorite silver-screen monster!

TMNT 1990 Movie Farmhouse set:

I'm not sure why Neca has started using such wonky joints for elbows, knees and ankles... it really hurts the overall presentation of the figure.

I'm not sure why Neca has started using such wonky joints for elbows, knees and ankles... it really hurts the overall presentation of the figure.
    Yeah. It's the main reason I passed on April and wasn't so upset I never found that Casey/Ralph 2 pack. The movie figures have been so hard to find that I've pretty much given up on the line. I have a few preorders with Neca's online store for it that I'll likely just sell off on Ebay. The Toon line and S7 is really all I need.

Got my Wingnut & Screwloose and Dirtbag & Groundchuck sets today from the recent Neca online sale. By far they are some of the most colorful and striking figures from the line so far IMO. The fur textures added to Groundchuck and Dirtbag are very nice touches and give these figures some of the most toon accurate sculpts yet. Wingnut and Screwloose are pretty cool, but have some issues with their QC. My Wingnut has some paint slop on the mouth and near the center of his belt. He could also benefit from some center weight adjustment to balance the wings out better. Screwloose's leg popped off right out of the package and even after reattaching is still pretty loose (har har). Also Screwlooses' four arms felt like they were going to snap off at any moment when I had to adjust them to make the hinges sit right. Overall some pretty great figures and they include some fun accessories like the flight stand for Screwloose and the dirt mound for Dirtbag.

I've loved this line since the beginning and have been so excited that Neca has been trying to release everything they can from the cartoon, but I gotta be honest that my enthusiasm has started to wane with this current wave and I think that's been inevitable. A lot of the full cast of characters from the entire run of the show probably aren't even marketable since they barely trigger a memory (Dregg, Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang, Mister X, etc.) so I think we are approaching the end here. I'm not even sure what characters I would be excited for that they haven't announced yet aside from Usagi Yojimbo or maybe the Neutrinos. Would I really want a Zack figure? Or Mona Lisa? Does anyone even remember what Weesel and Zwerk look like? I think they should tease the toon van and start re-releasing the main cast as single packs for those who missed out or are new to the line.
    Last edited by anti_climacus; November 18, 2021 at 02:14am.

Final packaging images of the Channel 6 4-Pack.

Shipping in time for Christmas!

I still think that it's a huge missed opportunity to include April's human parts for swapping... they could even have fixed the scale and sculpt.

I still think that it's a huge missed opportunity to include April's human parts for swapping... they could even have fixed the scale and sculpt.
    Randy said we are getting an "Ultimate" April next year like they did with the Foot Soldier this year.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Randy said we are getting an "Ultimate" April next year like they did with the Foot Soldier this year.
    Good. While I did manage to get my hands on one of the already released version I wanted a second one but am not paying over $150 for it on evil-bay.

Likewise I really want Irma but don't really want to spend the money on the whole set. I already have a Vernon from the Rat King 2-pack, not interested in Burne.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

WOOOOOT!!

Thanks for this!!

Awesome. An Ultimate April with a new improved head sculpt will be great. Hopefully they also re-release Casey Jones.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the black cartoon lines they paint on these figures? I was tempted by their Krangs but the lines just look pointless & obtrusive.

I mean, I guess there's also their continued lousy QC & high breakage rates, not helped the least by everything being a flat color that's soaked 100% in paint causing more stuck parts(because "bare plastic makes it look like a toy" or something, because everyone's in denial over buying toys these days- see Super7). But the lines don't add anything, if anything they take away from the visuals. I may as well have a printed screengrab from the cartoon on display. They look as tacky as those Sunbow Transformers that take a half hour to transform so they can look like coloring book art.

Pity that Playmates stopped caring, enforced a number of restrictions on the TMNT license for toys they could & should be making themselves...
    supersonic250 needs to have a seat over there with Chris Hansen, Zaush belongs in prison & Clownfish TV doesn't understand facts or logic.

hopefully they will re-release Teela and Casey as ultimate edition, those are very needed and high in price on the market
    Actually I really do not want spend for the whole Channel 6 pack but if it's the only way to get Irma and Barnes than sucks, I already have Vernon and this one it's exact the same with the Rat King 2 pack......
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Yesterday while I was watching some Thanksgiving football the door bell rang and much to my surprise it was FedEx delivering my Channel 6 4-Pack!! I was shoked to see it and that FedEx delivered on the holiday.

P1100719.jpg

It's been a good month for TMNT. I was able to find Chrome Dome a few weeks ago at Target. I got my Groundchuck & Dirtbag along with Wingnut & Screwloose from Neca's website last week. Got my Channel 6 4-Pack yesterday. Time to do some some shuffling on the displays.

Yesterday while I was watching some Thanksgiving football the door bell rang and much to my surprise it was FedEx delivering my Channel 6 4-Pack!! I was shoked to see it and that FedEx delivered on the holiday.

P1100719.jpg

It's been a good month for TMNT. I was able to find Chrome Dome a few weeks ago at Target. I got my Groundchuck & Dirtbag along with Wingnut & Screwloose from Neca's website last week. Got my Channel 6 4-Pack yesterday. Time to do some some shuffling on the displays.
    Wow!

Very Happy Thanksgiving!

Let us know what you think of the set!