Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 425

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from NECA

  1. #101
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    It's just so upsetting....

    I really wanted to display these guys as they were a big part of my post-MOTU infatuation adolescence.

    I have a stage for them to play on and everything!

    But, the prices on eBay are ludicrous... the set was supposed to sell for $149.00 ($125.00 without the extras) and people are asking for $275 - $350... I just can't justify that.




    Hopefully, one of two things happen in the near future:

    - Chinese knockoffs become widely available online (as they did with the 1990 TMNT set)
    - Neca finds a way to keep releasing them (like they did with the 1990 TMNT through GameStop / Walmart)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  2. #102
    In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    It's just so upsetting....

    I really wanted to display these guys as they were a big part of my post-MOTU infatuation adolescence.

    I have a stage for them to play on and everything!

    But, the prices on eBay are ludicrous... the set was supposed to sell for $149.00 ($125.00 without the extras) and people are asking for $275 - $350... I just can't justify that.




    Hopefully, one of two things happen in the near future:

    - Chinese knockoffs become widely available online (as they did with the 1990 TMNT set)
    - Neca finds a way to keep releasing them (like they did with the 1990 TMNT through GameStop / Walmart)

    Yeah, this is very frustrating. I'd like to get a set of them, but this version of the Turtles is not important enough to me to be willing to pay the ebay prices... even if they were going for lower than they currently are.

    Collectibles being exclusive to Target or Walmart has pretty much been a disaster for people who want to get them. It's done more for scalping than anything else.

    The thing is, for as bad of a reputation as Gamestop has (largely deservedly so), the TMNT NECA figures on there were easy enough to preorder early on. You locked in your order and you were good to go.

    That's generally not the case with Walmart or Target.

    I understand that due to Playmates having the master toy license, NECA is limited in how they can sell these figures (which is why these figures come in two packs or more and are located in the collectibles area instead of the regular toy aisle), but I find it hard to believe that selling them exclusive through Target or Walmart is itself a stipulation to be able to produce them. I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to also sell these through the likes of BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and so on.

    This whole situation is just absurd.
    ____________________________________________

  3. #103
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    It's just so upsetting....

    Tell me about it. I went to 4 Targets last night and NONE had any TMNT items.

    Some good news though, my Walmart finally put up a tag for the TMNT 2 packs. Now hopefully they stock them.

    Lots of fans have bombarded Neca's Facebook page with complaints and Neca has started to ban anyone who's pointing out the obvious problems the company is experiencing. I have no Facebook account but if I did I would gladly voice my concerns. This is getting really ugly and Randy's response is making fun of his own customers. Really pathetic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    - Chinese knockoffs become widely available online (as they did with the 1990 TMNT set)
    - Neca finds a way to keep releasing them (like they did with the 1990 TMNT through GameStop / Walmart)
    There has been some rumors of toon KO's coming. As far back as December a company was teasing them but they never showed up. If this "TMNT crisis" continues I bet someone does them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Collectibles being exclusive to Target or Walmart has pretty much been a disaster for people who want to get them. It's done more for scalping than anything else.
    In my experience, I've had really no problem finding some Target exclusives until late last year. Ordering them online was pretty easy and/or finding them in store was a breeze. The Hasbro exclusives were always pretty easy to get. Flash forward a few months, and it's impossible to find Legends Rulk or any of the Seeker sets. Neca and Mattel have always been horrible. The WWE exclusives are nowhere to be seen and lets not even mention the Jurassic Park Legacy Spinosaurus. JP fans will know what I'm talking about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post

    I understand that due to Playmates having the master toy license, NECA is limited in how they can sell these figures (which is why these figures come in two packs or more and are located in the collectibles area instead of the regular toy aisle), but I find it hard to believe that selling them exclusive through Target or Walmart is itself a stipulation to be able to produce them. I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to also sell these through the likes of BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and so on.

    This whole situation is just absurd.
    That part makes no sense.

    They have to be exclusives. We know that, but how "exclusive" we don't know. Neca has said that Playmates had to approve of the toon line being exclusive to Target before they would agree to let them do it. The SDCC set was just a way to show Playmates there was demand for the line. Certain parts of the deal like the figures couldn't be in the toy section was something that Playmates demanded. But why Neca didn't try to just make them "online exclusives" no one knows. It's believed and somewhat confirmed that Target demanded exclusives for their stores or they wouldn't agree to the contract with Neca. That makes sense. If Neca was only just selling stuff that was readily available elsewhere, that makes the section not that special and not drawing anyone into the stores. They have to have some kind of exclusive product. With TMNT's special licensing demands, it made sense at the time that they just make the TMNT toon stuff exclusive to Target since they demanded exclusives anyways. I really think if Neca knew how popular the toon stuff was going to be, they'd never had sent them to Target.

  4. #104
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    5,192
    Yeah, I feel like ultimately, the party to be the most mad at is Playmates. They are the ones who make NECA jump through all these hoops just to make these figures available outside of conventions.

    If Playmates was competent at all with making adult collector figures, I'm sure we'd all be just fine buying these types of things through them. But they tried, and quite frankly, they did a pretty terrible job. The Turtltes and Bebop and Rockstesdy they released barely had any likeness to their cartoon and movie counterparts. Plus, like with most of their lines, they were scared of expanding much beyond the 4 turtles.

    Instead, they create lines for kids that have decent sculpts but scant paint apps. They release a million turtles variants. And, of course, re-releasing the original 1988 turtles seems to be almost an annual event now. They are not a very innovative company, and that is probably why they give a hard time to a company like NECA that is producing vastly superior products. I don't think Playmates currently even has any TMNT product on the shelves, but still is worried about NECA invading their territory . If you aren't selling anything, how can you be competing with another company?

    Now, I'm not saying NECA, Wal-Mart, and Target are blameless in all of this. NECA can't seem to get these distributed to stores properly, and the two retail giants just simply don't care enough to be bothered. On the bright side, I have heard some anecdotes about Target employees restricting customers to one unit per customer, but I'm sure that is not happening across the board, or is heavily enforced.

    Of all the parties involved, I feel like NECA is the one to be the least mad at, and yet is getting the brunt of most people's ire. I do believe they are doing what they can. I also believe it's not enough, but that may not be in their control.

    Also, the bot/scalper situation online seems to have really gotten out of control. This isn't just a NECA thing, or a Target/Wal-Mart thing. Virtually everything that any company has put up for sale that is an exclusive the past couple of weeks has been sniped by these scalper bots. The only exception I know of is Super7. I don't know if that's because the scalpers don't see the same value/demand in their offerings, they just aren't aware of them, or if Super7's system just has a better defense against them. But their Baxter exclusive was up for sale for a decent amount of time, and I don't think their other exclusives have been affected either.

    Ultimately it's such a paradoxical time, because so many awesome things are coming out, but it's getting harder and harder to obtain them. Hopefully things will get worked out somehow so we can actually obtain and enjoy these things instead of getting so upset over their availability.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

  5. #105
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Yeah, this is very frustrating. I'd like to get a set of them, but this version of the Turtles is not important enough to me to be willing to pay the ebay prices... even if they were going for lower than they currently are.

    Collectibles being exclusive to Target or Walmart has pretty much been a disaster for people who want to get them. It's done more for scalping than anything else.

    The thing is, for as bad of a reputation as Gamestop has (largely deservedly so), the TMNT NECA figures on there were easy enough to preorder early on. You locked in your order and you were good to go.
    This is what I don't understand.

    You would think that Neca would want to sell as much product as possible, why not do the pre-order model through GameStop for all of the toon 2-Packs?? I would certainly believe that people would buy the heck out of them!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Lots of fans have bombarded Neca's Facebook page with complaints and Neca has started to ban anyone who's pointing out the obvious problems the company is experiencing. I have no Facebook account but if I did I would gladly voice my concerns. This is getting really ugly and Randy's response is making fun of his own customers. Really pathetic.
    Randy has a long history of pushing fans away with his retorts and generally defensive attitude on social media.

    His company makes some of the coolest collectibles around, but he is a hard guy to like... especially if you give Neca any criticism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    There has been some rumors of toon KO's coming. As far back as December a company was teasing them but they never showed up. If this "TMNT crisis" continues I bet someone does them.
    This would be awesome.

    I have a couple sets of the KO Mirage TMNT figures, and they are almost identical to the real-deal that I got from NYCC in 2008.

    I've seen the 1990 TMNT KO's as well, and they are so close to the real things, that many people believe that they're just taken right from the factory.

    I would totally be down for a set of KO Concert Turtles!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Now, I'm not saying NECA, Wal-Mart, and Target are blameless in all of this. NECA can't seem to get these distributed to stores properly, and the two retail giants just simply don't care enough to be bothered. On the bright side, I have heard some anecdotes about Target employees restricting customers to one unit per customer, but I'm sure that is not happening across the board, or is heavily enforced.
    During my SDCC hunt this Thursday, when I was lucky enough to come across the Casey/Foot 2-Pack and Metal Head, the employee I was talking with actually asked me to only buy one of each. Which is what I was going to do anyway... I just wanted to inspect the the three sets for the best looking paint apps.

    I was surprised by his request though... maybe he was a fan as well, he was wearing a red X-Men graphic t-shirt as part of his uniform!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  6. #106
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Randy has a long history of pushing fans away with his retorts and generally defensive attitude on social media.

    His company makes some of the coolest collectibles around, but he is a hard guy to like... especially if you give Neca any criticism.

    He isn't the only one. I'm not naming anyone, but some of these guys are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. You meet them in person or see them on a video doing an interview somewhere and they seem cool as hell. Then you hop on to their social media platform and they come off as total *****.

    I'm sorry, but when you are the face of a company, just from a business standpoint alone, you HAVE to act a certain way. You cannot be running your mouth all over the place. You have customers, people that SUPPORT you and can make or break YOU. So unprofessional and immature.

  7. #107
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    He isn't the only one. I'm not naming anyone, but some of these guys are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. You meet them in person or see them on a video doing an interview somewhere and they seem cool as hell. Then you hop on to their social media platform and they come off as total *****.

    I'm sorry, but when you are the face of a company, just from a business standpoint alone, you HAVE to act a certain way. You cannot be running your mouth all over the place. You have customers, people that SUPPORT you and can make or break YOU. So unprofessional and immature.
    Yeah... I know that a lot of people lose their jobs when the company that they work for sees inappropriate behavior on social media. Whether they realize it or not, these people are a spokesperson for said company.

    I'm curious if the same holds true for the companies themselves? I wonder what Nickelodeon would think if they knew about some of the replies Randy has given to folks who have legitimate criticisms concerning the TMNT figures...



    Also, this is the kind of stuff that makes me sick to my stomach...

    Attachment 123220

    I can't even believe that this person was allowed to check out with so many!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  8. #108
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yeah... I know that a lot of people lose their jobs when the company that they work for sees inappropriate behavior on social media. Whether they realize it or not, these people are a spokesperson for said company.

    I'm curious if the same holds true for the companies themselves? I wonder what Nickelodeon would think if they knew about some of the replies Randy has given to folks who have legitimate criticisms concerning the TMNT figures...



    Also, this is the kind of stuff that makes me sick to my stomach...

    Attachment 123220

    I can't even believe that this person was allowed to check out with so many!
    While I have no doubt they're going to be resold... They ARE packing Casey with an army builder. On some level this was inevitable... AND they have the perfect excuse.

    As for social media, I have zero knowledge about what's going on their pages... i don't follow them. However just seeing what's going on other pages with other exclusives... I'd start banning people too. Anyone who wants to add their complaint to the 7,000 people who have ALREADY complained and just want to throw fuel on the fire can kindly exit to the left.

    The Marvel Legends site I 'JUST' joined to show off some customs has become a toxic cesspool where everyone is horrible to everyone else. If other fans are (and it's facebook so i imagine they are...) 'raising legitimate concerns' in the same way the Transformer and Marvel Legends people are... they should be banned.

  9. #109
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,111
    Playmates a re-releasing their Classics figures painted in the original Mirage comic colours.
    Hopefully they can produce more than just the turtles.
    It would be nice to have a Classics line easily available at retail and at normal prices.

  10. #110
    +2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Playmates a re-releasing their Classics figures painted in the original Mirage comic colours.
    Hopefully they can produce more than just the turtles.
    It would be nice to have a Classics line easily available at retail and at normal prices.
    I saw these on BBTS today. Just repainting toon turtles and calling them comic turtles seems super lazy to me. I'd be shocked if they did any other comic characters in this style.

  11. #111
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    I saw these on BBTS today. Just repainting toon turtles and calling them comic turtles seems super lazy to me. I'd be shocked if they did any other comic characters in this style.
    And they still have those jointed hands that can't help their weapons. I would also be surprised if they did anymore in the comic style...but pretty much anything they put out would be a welcome change to NECA and Super7.

  12. #112
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    He isn't the only one. I'm not naming anyone, but some of these guys are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. You meet them in person or see them on a video doing an interview somewhere and they seem cool as hell. Then you hop on to their social media platform and they come off as total *****.

    I'm sorry, but when you are the face of a company, just from a business standpoint alone, you HAVE to act a certain way. You cannot be running your mouth all over the place. You have customers, people that SUPPORT you and can make or break YOU. So unprofessional and immature.
    Super7 can be rough sometimes too but I feel I've seen them put the effort into improving their product. I can forgive defensiveness if it's followed up with appropriate problem solving.

    I skipped NECA's TMNT and preordered Super7's because I perceive them as less likely to be misassembled or break. Even if Super7 can be touchy, they respond to feedback. With NECA, every criticism is "user error" or somebody else's fault. Super7 stepped up their quality on MOTU and MOTU vintage gradually and I like the look of their newer Reaction figures over the earlier vintage Star Wars clones.

  13. #113
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrala View Post
    Super7 can be rough sometimes too ...
    Brian and S7 are nothing like Randy from Neca. I'm no S7 fanboy and readily call them out when they screw up but at least Brian seems to care. I wish Randy acted like Brian and cared as much as Brian does.

    Randy just doesn't seem to care about the fans. His response to fans not being able to find the new stuff and to the online ordering problems was to complain about him not being able to buy the GIJOE exclusives.

    So after making 21 different visits to 8 various Targets over the last 8 days, me and my gf decided yesterday that it's time to give up. I did the math and I wasted more money on gas than if I had just bought one Metal Head online from ebay. People who enjoy "the thrill of the hunt" are crazy. Even with connections, I never found Metal Head.

    Flash forward to this afternoon, I just got a text from my cousin 2 states away and he was able to find me a Metal Head. Mission accomplished! He'll be in the mail tomorrow. In the end, Metal Head will end up costing me roughly $120 with all the expenses. Ridiculous.

  14. #114
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Brian and S7 are nothing like Randy from Neca. I'm no S7 fanboy and readily call them out when they screw up but at least Brian seems to care. I wish Randy acted like Brian and cared as much as Brian does.
    This.

    As much as I like to give Brian grief about some questionable decisions... he is nothing like Randy. Randy seems to have lost all of that boyhood enthusiasm and love of pop-culture that got him into the business in the first place.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  15. #115
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    658
    A friend of mine found one Mutagen set in the wild. They turned up yesterday and he got a tip. He got the last one this morning at that store. So happy hunting to those who go out.

    EDIT: He had to ask for it.

  16. #116
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    Well, this is a nice change of pace... it seems Randy and co. are just as upset with scalpers as we are.

    The Tokka and Rahzar set will actually be a pre-order through the Neca webstore!! Sweet!

    If this is the way the Neca TMNT are handled going forward, I will be in heaven!





    Pre-orders go live this Friday through next Friday...

    Word is, the price for the set will be $70.00 USD


    Time for the happy dance!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  17. #117
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Well, this is a nice change of pace... it seems Randy and co. are just as upset with scalpers as we are.

    The Tokka and Rahzar set will actually be a pre-order through the Neca webstore!! Sweet!

    If this is the way the Neca TMNT are handled going forward, I will be in heaven!

    Pre-orders go live this Friday through next Friday...

    Word is, the price for the set will be $70.00 USD


    Time for the happy dance!
    I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're upset with scalpers. I think it had more to do with over a thousand facebook posters saying they were going to quit the line. It is nice though that they are doing this. I wish they would do this for the other two packs that already sold out and fans got screwed with.

  18. #118
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're upset with scalpers. I think it had more to do with over a thousand facebook posters saying they were going to quit the line. It is nice though that they are doing this. I wish they would do this for the other two packs that already sold out and fans got screwed with.
    Agreed.

    I am glad that Randy and co. are actually doing something to alleviate the situation.

    I really hope that this model continues... and that they can re-release the older figures/sets with this sales model.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  19. #119
    Heroic Warrior felgekarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sheffield, UK.
    Posts
    1,419
    This would be great for people in america but possibly not so great for those of us outside it, it's a strange situation as the turtles figures are readily available to people outside the states, at least there's a bunch of places they can be bought online in the UK, buying direct from Neca though adds whatever they're going to charge to ship out of the country plus customs charges as well, so this set went from I'm definitely having to I might not bother now.

    I have to stand corrected on this as shipping to the UK was only 12 dollars so this went back to definitely having.
    Last edited by felgekarp; July 31, 2020 at 07:43am.

  20. #120
    In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,605
    I just placed my order for Tokka and Rahzar. I ordered two sets, even though I only really need one.

    I'll likely use the other set as trade bait. I figure there will be some collectors who miss out on the info about this sale and don't realize it until it is too late. So if they have anything I've been unable to find, then it will be an easy swap.
    ____________________________________________

  21. #121
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,183
    Placed my order for Tokka and Rahzar also. Glad that NECA is doing this.

  22. #122
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I just placed my order for Tokka and Rahzar. I ordered two sets, even though I only really need one.
    Me too.

    Mostly because you are only allowed to purchase two... if I could, I probably would have grabbed a third in the hopes of customizing Tokka into a movie-inspired version of Slash.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  23. #123
    In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,605
    The limit of 2 seems odd to me given the nature of the sale. Since these are basically being manufactured on demand, and as long as you place an order during the week the preorders are up, you will get them, I don't get why people can't buy more sets if they want to for whatever reason. It would just be more money in NECA's pocket.
    ____________________________________________

  24. #124
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    The limit of 2 seems odd to me given the nature of the sale. Since these are basically being manufactured on demand, and as long as you place an order during the week the preorders are up, you will get them, I don't get why people can't buy more sets if they want to for whatever reason. It would just be more money in NECA's pocket.
    Agree with this. If it's made to order, just open the orders. This seems just stupid.

    I ordered 2 sets just because I don't trust NECA's QC. I could just see me opening the package and 2 days later a joint snapping. I gotta have a back up. I did have a friend order an extra for me. He's a customizer, and a good one, and he is going to do a "toon deco" on them so I can display them with my toon collection also.

  25. #125
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,651
    Those musical Turtles are too freakin' creepy looking for me to ever want to own!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •