Thread: Wanted: Help with selling some items from my collection that I no longer want

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

Wanted: Help with selling some items from my collection that I no longer want

I live in Virginia and have quite a few items I need helping selling. I have some medical reason that prevent me from driving for one. There are some loose figures, a few boxed items and some books/magazines/comics. My living situation makes it not very possible for me to do this myself. This is mostly to help make some space and a bit of pocket money. Would prefer an experienced seller. Would be willing to pay a commission on help with sales. Private Message me here on the .org for more details. I would prefer also the seller to be on a long time .org member. You would mainly be needed to help with the sales and some of the actual shipping. I have boxes but transportation options are limited for me. There are some medical reasons that make this difficult. I am also hoping for the help to be from Virginia or a nearby bordering state/city.

Moderators if this is not the right place for this or I accidentally violated the rules then please delete this and Private Message me the proper procedures.
    Last edited by griffen112182; January 28, 2020 at 10:59pm.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I live in Virginia and have quite a few items I need helping selling. I have some medical reason that prevent me from driving for one. There are some loose figures, a few boxed items and some books/magazines/comics. My living situation makes it not very possible for me to do this myself. This is mostly to help make some space and a bit of pocket money. Would prefer an experienced seller. Would be willing to pay a commission on help with sales. Private Message me here on the .org for more details. I would prefer also the seller to be on a long time .org member. You would mainly be needed to help with the sales and some of the actual shipping. I have boxes but transportation options are limited for me. There are some medical reasons that make this difficult. I am also hoping for the help to be from Virginia or a nearby bordering state/city.

Moderators if this is not the right place for this or I accidentally violated the rules then please delete this and Private Message me the proper procedures.
    Bumping this post back to the top
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

hey,

PM me, i offer consulting service on collectibles and can help you find your best route based on what you own.

Thanks
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version