Thread: The Cosmic Enforcers

The Cosmic Enforcers

This faction is starting to grow legs. Just thought it would be cool to list all the cosmic enforcers If i miss any make sure to inform me

Zodac
    The original Cosmic enforcer, Originally ally to heman, then dubbed evil by Mattel and even some golden books as one of Skeletor's generals, His allegiance seemed to confuse many in the beginning. Zodac will always be the original Cosmic enforcer who maitains neutrality throughout the universe as established by Filmation. In the DC origin of Hordak, he is Hordaks brother.

Zanthor
    The only other cosmic enforcer we find out about in the filmation series, he also make appearences in both the motuc mini comics (after resurrecting skeletor) and now in the Multiverse series

levitha and karsack.jpg

Karsack and Levitha (see image above)
    Karsack (from the same planet as Sagitar, Equinos and Levitha, female reptilian enforcer same species as Saurod) accompanied Zanthor for the Resurrection of Skeletor in the MOTUC Mini comic

Strobo
    Strobo appeared in one comic back in the 80's, was supposed to be in the orignal 88' line, then was made into an action figure as the successor to Zodac when he was "assassinated" and sent to Eternia to investigate his death. Fought on the side of good in the 3rd UBG.

Zodax/Mechanor- What the 200x version of was supposed to look, as designed by the 4 horsemen , before they went with Zodak, possibly a council of wisdom member as he appeared in the MVC comics.
    zodax.jpg

Apokrifa Newest identified member of the Cosmic Enforcers, She is with Zodacs entourage to stop Anti eternia Heman in the new mutliverse DC Comics, donning blue armor.
    Apokrifa.jpg

The Supreme Arbitrator and the Elite Eleven- the leader of the Cosmic enforcers and his handpicked assassians which he used for his own fiendish purposes of rebalencing the universe in his own demented image, from the masters mondays bios
    the supreme arbitor.jpg

Who am i missing
    Last edited by facet; January 24, 2020 at 09:41am.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Zodac
    The original Cosmic enforcer, Originally dubbed evil by Mattel
    Originally Mattel dubbed him simply ”Cosmic Enforcer” (8 back) and that was what vintage DC Comics used.
    Also original Mark Taylor B-sheet described him ”ally to He-Man”

Only later did they change him into ”Evil”

- - - Updated - - -

Zodax/Mechanor- What the 200x version of was supposed to look like before they went with Zodak, possibly a council of wisdom member
    Well the more alien concept of Zodak is still just same character.

Maybe use the space ranger idea from 4HM as new character idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA80...&feature=share

He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Apokrifa Newest identified member of the Cosmic Enforcers, She is with Zodacs entourage to stop Anti eternia Heman in the new mutliverse DC Comics, donning blue armor.
    Apokrifa.jpg
    I that name official? I want a figure!
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I that name official? I want a figure!
    Yes Tim Seeley dropped her name on his twitter account.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Originally Mattel dubbed him simply ”Cosmic Enforcer” (8 back) and that was what vintage DC Comics used.
    Also original Mark Taylor B-sheet described him ”ally to He-Man”

Only later did they change him into ”Evil”

- - - Updated - - -

Well the more alien concept of Zodak is still just same character.

Maybe use the space ranger idea from 4HM as new character idea.

Thanks JukkA updated OP

Great to know that we now have a name for the new female Cosmic Enforcer in blue armour. What's her history?

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Great to know that we now have a name for the new female Cosmic Enforcer in blue armour. What's her history?
    That one panel is all we got on her so clean slate, although we should question what does here name suggest? Is she to bring a apocalypse, of fire. I wonder why the female enforcers have different guns, I assumed Levitha had it because she is the same species as Saurod, but now this. Strange

That one panel is all we got on her so clean slate, although we should question what does here name suggest? Is she to bring a apocalypse, of fire. I wonder why the female enforcers have different guns, I assumed Levitha had it because she is the same species as Saurod, but now this. Strange
    That name makes me think that perhaps she is a more evil- leaning Enforcer. I mean, I know they're all supposed to be neutral but I'd argue that representations of them thus far have been mostly heroic. Not entirely, of course... just mostly.

Btw- your inbox is full
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    That name makes me think that perhaps she is a more evil- leaning Enforcer. I mean, I know they're all supposed to be neutral but I'd argue that representations of them thus far have been mostly heroic. Not entirely, of course... just mostly.

Btw- your inbox is full
    Right I got the same feeling, maybe she was one of the Elite Eleven the switched sides, couldn’t really just change her name

Ps thanks I’ll clear some messages out

I'm surprised nobody has come up with a new Cosmic Enforcer yet who wears the magenta armour from the weapons pak!

I'm surprised nobody has come up with a new Cosmic Enforcer yet who wears the magenta armour from the weapons pak!
    I have a custom zanthor head in which I had painted magenta, just so I can give him that armor but I imagine further down the road we will get something maybe one of the elite eleven

Evil Romulan Commander! Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    The spelling of Apokrifa looks to me like it would be homophonous with the word apocrypha, which has nothing to do with apocalypse or apocalyptic.
    Apocrypha is the opposite of canon. Canon is a piece of lore that is accepted to have happened, to be an official part of the story. Apocrypha is stuff that is not accepted as canon.
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    The spelling of Apokrifa looks to me like it would be homophonous with the word apocrypha, which has nothing to do with apocalypse or apocalyptic.
    Apocrypha is the opposite of canon. Canon is a piece of lore that is accepted to have happened, to be an official part of the story. Apocrypha is stuff that is not accepted as canon.
    Intreasting stuff there. So how would her name fit in with her character, based on the definition you just described, In your opinion?

Evil Romulan Commander! Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Intreasting stuff there. So how would her name fit in with her character, based on the definition you just described, In your opinion?
    Given that she appears in a story about traversing parallel realities, I imagine the name means she patrols those versions of MOTU that are fictional in the multiverse (that is, not real), although I acknowledge the contradiction that if a universe is unreal, it shouldn't be something a Cosmic Enforcer can travel to. In a magical setting, such a contradiction is probably not a problem, though.
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Oh, I quite like that interpretation...!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Hey Penny, can you confirm if there is bio in the pipeline for Apokrifa?

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Hey Penny, can you confirm if there is bio in the pipeline for Apokrifa?
    Nope, all bios we wrote had to correspond with an actual figure or item in the line. If it wan't released as a toy, we couldn't do a bio for it. Maybe, someday, if Classics comes back and keeps on going for another 12 years, Apokrifa, Zanthor, Supreme Arbitor, Levitha, Karsack, etc. will get figures and we can do bios for those.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Where did that picture of the Supreme Arbiter come from?

You could also note Zodak and Wun-Dar who wear Cosmic Enforcer armor, but aren't actually members.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Nope, all bios we wrote had to correspond with an actual figure or item in the line. If it wan't released as a toy, we couldn't do a bio for it. Maybe, someday, if Classics comes back and keeps on going for another 12 years, Apokrifa, Zanthor, Supreme Arbitor, Levitha, Karsack, etc. will get figures and we can do bios for those.
    Ok, thanks for confirming!

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    Where did that picture of the Supreme Arbiter come from?
    From MVCreations Comic, volume 3 - issue 3 (also mentioned in my Zodak video above)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Nope, all bios we wrote had to correspond with an actual figure or item in the line.
    Also you guys submitted bios for approval like well over a year ago...

Seeley mentioned she was invented for this comic recently.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post

Also you guys submitted bios for approval like well over a year ago...
    Seeley mentioned she was invented for this comic recently.
    Yeah, that’s true too. Apokrifa didn’t actually even exist yet when we wrote and submitted these. lol.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com