Thread: Tweeterhead will be releasing a line of MOTU statues in 2020

Tweeterhead will be releasing a line of MOTU statues in 2020

As announced on Facebook by Chad from Tweeterhead,
    they will be continuing a line of MOTU statues where Sideshow left off.

• There will be four different types of statue product
    • Hordak is being painted now, and will be the first release. Hordak continues the scale and feel of the Sideshow line
    • Chad says that fans of Teela and the Sorceress will also love the base of the statues
    • Other character names mentioned were: Trap Jaw, Mer-Man, and Battle Armor He-Man

More details to be posted as they become available!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    So happy to hear this - I was hoping to see Hordak at the last Power-con.

Fingers (selfishly) crossed that in addition to the usual suspects, these folks might get around to including the likes of Sy-Klone, Zodac, Rokkon, Mekaneck in fancy statue form (just some personal faves that usually don't make the cut in bigger scaled statue/toy lines).
    Can't wait to see Hordak!

Heroic Warrior
    Ohhhh sorceress

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

What happened with Sideshow. I missed some details.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Been wondering where Hordak went! I hope they continue with the Sideshow takes on the MOTU universe.

Not a fan of hearing 4 product lines. Stuff is too expensive to have that much at one time from one company. It only hurts the fans who want to get stuff.

We have a picture of the unpainted Hordak upper body which was lying on the table at the beginning of the Tweeterhead livestream:

https://twitter.com/planeteternia/st...61849512116230
    https://www.facebook.com/16619580006...0159369006727/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rX5d_Isc1/
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Knowing me, knowing you.. Mendoc's Avatar
    This is such great news! Been waiting to hear this. Would love a Stratos or Zodac. But to be fair, I’d like pretty much any of them! All exciting and positive stuff ������

Cool news, I also want to know what is up with the sideshow line as well?
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Cool news, I also want to know what is up with the sideshow line as well?
    Sideshow doesn't have a MotU license any more since end of 2018. Tweeterhead continues the Sideshow statue line so to speak. The last Sideshow statue Orko was already produced in collaboration with Tweeterhead.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

If Hordak and the Sorceress look and feel like they are part of the sideshow line I will be interested.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

All great news! I'm hoping for Man-at-arms and Beast Man next! Maybe a He-Man on Battlecat in this style?
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

I think this line should be the total A list characters, He-Man, She-Ra, Hordak & Imp, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn & Screech, Orko, Sorceress & Zoar, Teela, Man at Arms, Stratos, Ram Man, Beast Man, Trap-Jaw, Merman, Tri-Clops, Catra, Shadow Weaver, King Hiss
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    We have a picture of the unpainted Hordak upper body which was lying on the table at the beginning of the Tweeterhead livestream:

https://twitter.com/planeteternia/st...61849512116230
    https://www.facebook.com/16619580006...0159369006727/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rX5d_Isc1/
    Nice catch, melkor23!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Not a fan of hearing 4 product lines. Stuff is too expensive to have that much at one time from one company. It only hurts the fans who want to get stuff.
    I read that as 4 different characters to be released this year. But if there are 4 different lines, then that sucks.

If there are just four different characters this year, then that makes a lot of sense since they are so expensive. Hordak is for sure coming, and most likely Teela and Sorceress. The fourth is probably Trap Jaw.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

I don't understand why having four lines would be bad. More choices are a good thing. I'm not mad when a restaurant has all kinds of menu options but I only have so much room in my belly and money in my wallet. It's ame with MOTU products; you just have to figure out what you really want the most. I only Collect the Sideshow now Tweeterhead statues, Classics, and the Mondo figures. I But I'm happy we have Mega Construx and other lines that other people might want to collect.

But that aside, I am super happy to see this amazing line of statues return. I have He-Man, Skeletor and Orko; I even built my own pedestals for them. When people see my collection room they are impressed with how nice the statues look.
    Last edited by He-Ro Eats Soup; January 25, 2020 at 01:30am.
    Load the spaceships with the rocket fuel!!!

Knowing me, knowing you.. Mendoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro Eats Soup View Post
    I don't understand why having four lines would be bad. More choices are a good thing. I'm not mad when a restaurant has all kinds of menu options but I only have so much room in my belly and money in my wallet. It's ame with MOTU products; you just have to figure out what you really want the most. I only Collect the Sideshow now Tweeterhead statues, Classics, and the Mondo figures. I But I'm happy we have Mega Construx and other lines that other people might want to collect.

But that aside, I am super happy to see this amazing line of statues return. I have He-Man, Skeletor and Orko; I even built my own pedestals for them. When people see my collection room they are impressed with how nice the statues look.
    Could we see a picture of your statues with the pedestals? Sounds great 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Mendoc View Post
    Could we see a picture of your statues with the pedestals? Sounds great ��
    I don't do cameras, every time I try to take a photo it just turns out all blurry.
    Load the spaceships with the rocket fuel!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    What happened with Sideshow. I missed some details.
    Sideshow worked with Tweeterhead is my understanding. Now Tweeterhead is going at them alone. The do awesome DC Super Power statues so they should do good.

Thanks for the info! It helps fill in the gaps.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX