Thread: She-Ra series is on Children's BBC

She-Ra series is on Children's BBC

The She-Ra and the Princesses of Power animated series expands beyond Netflix in the United Kingdom!

Children's BBC (CBBC), a British channel aimed at children between the ages of 6 and 12, recently started airing episodes from She-Ra's first season. Fans of (and newcomers to) the series can catch a "new" episode every Saturday afternoon at 1:05 PM. The following episodes have aired thus far:

"The Sword, Part 1" aired on February 1st.

"The Sword, Part 2" aired on February 8th.

"Razz" aired on February 15th.

Streaming on the BBC iPlayer service is also an option. Each episode is available on the iPlayer for 30 days after it airs.

Last edited by Tallstar; February 19, 2020 at 06:44am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Whoop whoop She-Ra makes it back to the UK!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Whoop whoop She-Ra makes it back to the UK!
    Isn't it on Netflix in the UK?

Why does it air on another plattform?

True, but now a lot more people have the chance to become aware of the new show who don't have subscriptions to Netflix .
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    True, but now a lot more people have the chance to become aware of the new show who don't have subscriptions to Netflix .
    Don‘t get me wrong! I think it‘s very cool that the series is avaiable for a wider audience!

I was only wondering because that‘s not the usual stratecy of Netflix!

I'm wondering that as well, but She-Ra is a part of the Masters brand and if they are starting to push the brand back out there in a big way maybe lisencing the show out with the new She-Ra and He-Man cartoons will be a part of that new push we will see over the next few years. I am supprised they licenced the show out with another 13 episodes possibly still on the horizon to complete the show.