Thread: Hi to you all :)

Widget

Hi to you all :)

I'm a sculptor, and recently switched to 3d, so I made few 200x stactions (callix, modulok, might bite, wrap trap - for now), so I would really like to here what people here thing about them, and possibly connect with some 200x fans (hopefully there are few out there hahah), to present and get some feedback few things I would like to do in the future
    Thanks!
    Here are all of them with the rest of the horde
    0.jpg

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, horror_factory!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community, you'll find lots of 200X fans here!! Those stactions look amazing, I especially like Might Bite!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Widget
    Thank you, I'm glad you like my stuff, and I'm glad to be here!

Welcome! Those are awesome! I hope to see more of your work in the Fan Art section.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Welcome! Those are awesome! I hope to see more of your work in the Fan Art section.
    Thank you so much man
    Already made a post in "custom figure and sculpture" forum, should I switch to fan art for future posts?
    I will be finishing up spikor staction (made after horsman sketch) next week, so I will be posting that, and after that I got my sights on Octavia (I'll be using gbagok bio illustration as template), to add some gender equality to the hord haha.. She will take some time as work just piled up.. Gotta make a living too hahah

Here is sneak peak of spikor.. A lot more work to be done here
    spikor200x.jpg

Thanks again!
    Last edited by horror_factory; February 13, 2020 at 03:52pm. Reason: typo

Welcome aboard! Those look awesome!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
    Welcome aboard! Those look awesome!
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by horror_factory View Post
    Already made a post in "custom figure and sculpture" forum, should I switch to fan art for future posts?!
    Nope. You got it right. I misspoke.

Quote Originally Posted by horror_factory View Post
    I'm a sculptor, and recently switched to 3d, so I made few 200x stactions (callix, modulok, might bite, wrap trap - for now), so I would really like to here what people here thing about them, and possibly connect with some 200x fans (hopefully there are few out there hahah), to present and get some feedback few things I would like to do in the future
    Thanks!
    Here are all of them with the rest of the horde
    0.jpg
    Those look amazing! I am always so jealous of those who have the visual skill of sculpting, painting, etc!