Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WANTED: Marvel Legends

  1. #1
    Master of Dreams Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,172

    WANTED: Marvel Legends

    Hey there.
    Long-time member in Europe looking for affordable Marvel Legends and BAF parts. Just shoot me a PM or put down a post with what you got, mostly just looking for the Hasbro era.

    Thanks;
    Andreas/Rakhamon

  2. #2
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Hey there.
    Long-time member in Europe looking for affordable Marvel Legends and BAF parts. Just shoot me a PM or put down a post with what you got, mostly just looking for the Hasbro era.

    Thanks;
    Andreas/Rakhamon
    Any interest in Toybiz era? Otherwise I have 2 helmeted Juggernauts for the Hasbro era.
    "...we can't defeat the most divisive President in modern American history by tearing down anybody who doesn't agree with us 100% of the time," - Pete Buttigieg

  3. #3
    Master of Dreams Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Any interest in Toybiz era? Otherwise I have 2 helmeted Juggernauts for the Hasbro era.
    What do you have from ToyBiz? I got the 2-packed Juggernaut, unfortunately.

  4. #4
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,727
    Series 1 Captain America (shell is cracked/yellowed) Gold Comic
    Galactus Series Nightcrawler
    Galactus Series Deathlok
    Sentinal Series Omega Red
    Sentinal Series Mr. Sinister
    Modok Series Moon Knight

    DC Superheroes Darkseid dark blue variant

    I was really wanting to sell these as a lot.
    Last edited by Dice; February 13, 2020 at 06:41pm.
    "...we can't defeat the most divisive President in modern American history by tearing down anybody who doesn't agree with us 100% of the time," - Pete Buttigieg

  5. #5
    Master of Dreams Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Series 1 Captain America (shell is cracked/yellowed) Gold Comic
    Galactus Series Nightcrawler
    Galactus Series Deathlok
    Sentinal Series Omega Red
    Sentinal Series Mr. Sinister
    Modok Series Moon Knight

    DC Superheroes Darkseid dark blue variant

    I was really wanting to sell these as a lot.
    Thanks, i have all of those in some kind of form already!

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Ultramega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dark Dimension
    Posts
    101
    Got tons of action figures for sale or trade here:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...-fodder-comics

    I have a few Hasbro ML figures and BAF parts as well

    Just in case you're interested, I also have a ton of TPB and HC comics for sale here:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...her-CGC-War40k

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •