Thread: 200X stactions of Callix, Might bite, Modulok and Wrap trap. 3d modeled and printed.

Widget

200X stactions of Callix, Might bite, Modulok and Wrap trap. 3d modeled and printed.

Hey guys, my first post here actually haha..
    So, I'm a sculptor, mostly working in movie industry with making/modeling props for filming. In 2018 I realized on one project that I would really benefit from 3d sculpting and 3d printing. And the story begins.. I was in love in 200x line from when I first discovered it (I'm 80's kid, so He-man was huge for me when I was growing up), and I was always so bummed they cut both the 200x cartoon and especially toy line (stactions are my favorites), so all of this was in my head for like 10 years almost, first I was thinking of clay modeling and molding, never got around it to be honest, luckily technology changed and allowed me to print all of these guys out. As I was free for few months as project I was on ended, I just sat down and modeled as much as I could
    So here are some of them.. For next couple of stactions I was planning slush head (modeling is almost done), but I had real issue with getting print to be fully transparent for "glass" parts, Also there is glowing head of scareglow, and I have some portion of spikor made (really early work, just a sketch basically).
    Beside those mentioned, there are a bunch of great concepts created for 200x line that were never explored (skeletors scorpio and blob guy), and off course characters that were never made as 200x stactions (horde wrath, shadow weaver, dragstor, evilseed etc).. Hope I will get my hands on all of them eventually
    I would appreciate all of your comments and suggestions. Specially for new ones that I plan to do.
    Also, I have never see any official scorpia, octavia or catra 200x sketches.. Other than fan art (some really great fan art), and I will go by it if nothing else exists, can any of you tell me if I missed Santalucia's or horseman sketches somewhere?
    Thanks guys!

Callix:
    First one I modeled, I actually learned zbrush on him hahaha
    c1.jpgc2.jpgc3.jpg

Might bite created and drawn by Emiliano Santalucia I believe
    m2.jpgm3.jpgm4.jpg

Modulok - I think that was from Santalucia, but I am not 100% sure
    mo1.jpgmo2.jpgmo3.jpg

Wrap trap - my version of 200x staction based on old 80s concept. Just made him a bit taller and skinnier
    w1.jpgw2.jpgw3.jpg

I have almost fully sculpted Vultok (made after fan art sketch I think), faceless one (didn't print him yet), printed scareglow's head (it glows), I was just testing some ideas I had.. So, if you want to see more of stuff that I'm working or have worked on, just let me know and I'll upload
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by horror_factory; February 11, 2020 at 01:11am. Reason: typos

Uhhhh......

Maze.......

Ing !!

Widget
    Thank you, really appreciate it

I'll add to the pile-on of positivity and say these are amazing! Sadly, I think the stactions line was cut short in the same way that Classics is getting cut off because of Origins....but in this case, it was Classics that was the culprit! Hopefully one day Mattel (or whomever might be the future main toy license holder of the brand) will realize we will support many amazing lines for MOTU!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Wow absolutely incredible. Super talented work there

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I'll add to the pile-on of positivity and say these are amazing! Sadly, I think the stactions line was cut short in the same way that Classics is getting cut off because of Origins....but in this case, it was Classics that was the culprit! Hopefully one day Mattel (or whomever might be the future main toy license holder of the brand) will realize we will support many amazing lines for MOTU!
    Thank you so much! And I know, it's just the way how things go.. 200X is by far my favorite one as horsman made a great job of making characters same as the old ones, design wise, but a bit more serious and less gimmicky looking.. Something more realistic, but with all the magic originals had still incorporated in the designs. That's why I love the line.

And seriously guys, I want to thank all of you for your kind words here. Motivates me to push on with making rest of the lineup

Those are pretty sweet man. Cool that I am not the only one making these. :-)

By the way, I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by Neo; February 14, 2020 at 07:12am.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Those are pretty sweet man. Cool that I am not the only one making these. :-)

By the way, I sent you a PM.
    Thank you!