Thread: Funko Emerald City Comic Con exclusive POP Vinyl & PEZ

Funko Emerald City Comic Con exclusive POP Vinyl & PEZ

Emerald City Comic Con Exclusive POPs: Tri-Klops & Slime Pit He-Man
    and PEZ: Tri-Klops, Evil-Lyn, & Stinkor

From Funko:

Booth Procedures : ECCC Funko Drawing
    Funko will return to Emerald City Comic Con 2020 with a new batch of exclusive Funko products for the convention!

We will implement a drawing system again, which opens on Monday, February 3rd and closes Sunday, February 16th at 11:59 PM PT. Participation in this process is REQUIRED to reserve a time to visit and shop the Funko booth at ECCC.

All winners will be notified by Friday, February 21 of the date and time that they can line up at the Funko booth.

This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the Funko booth.
    For more details, visit the Funko Drawing page!

The Funko Booth is located on the show floor booth #2416.

Rules
    This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the Funko booth.
    • Attendee & Professional badges only. No Press, Exhibitors, Minions, or Staff
    • One application per person only
    • Winning a ticket does not guarantee you any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line
    • You must have a valid ECCC 2020 badge for the day you select to enter. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the drawing for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day
    • Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions
    • Tickets are not transferrable and IDs will be checked
    • You must bring your ticket to the Funko booth to be scanned at the time of your session. You will not be allowed to purchase exclusives without your drawing confirmation
    • There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket
    • You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins
    • Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions
    • ADA attendees must also go through the same process noted above

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Emerald City Comic Con Exclusive TRI-KLOPS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQbkLJ8V...jpg&name=large
    Nice figure!!!

I hate that it's limited, but I am SO glad they finally made Tri-Klops! One way or another, I will have this Pop!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    I hope these are a shared exclusive to somewhere, otherwise they will be impossible to obtain.

Very pleased!

Looks like Tri-Klops will be shared with FYE...so he should be easy to get, lots of stock usually. Not to forget international sites...there's always a way!

Really hoping that Slime Pit He-Man isn't with Toy Tokyo but at least he doesn't seem to be limited number or con-only...

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    They look pretty good, I'll probably try to pick up Tri-Klops Pop and the Stinkor Pez which looks fun.

Interesting to see that the Pops now have the new "Origins" branding, red/blue background. This has also been changed for the Mega Constux line. I'm kind of glad to see the back of the green bricks and yellow sky packaging that was on everything.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Those are cool!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Seems Slime Pit He-Man and the three PEZ are shared with GameStop, so a pretty good one in terms of stocking.

I am more concerned about Tri-Klops than Slime Pit He-man. Any news on that being a shared exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I am more concerned about Tri-Klops than Slime Pit He-man. Any news on that being a shared exclusive?
    Yep, he's a FYE shared one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    Yep, he's a FYE shared one.
    Thanks! I guess I should have looked up a few posts.