Thread: Greetings & Salutations

Greetings & Salutations

Howdy! My name is Devon and I'm currently living in the sunny state of Arizona. I've been a He-Man fan since... uh... the mid 80s? Love the Filmation series and minicomics. I collect Classics and the new Mega-Construx figs. I'm not usually a forum kind of guy, but by golly I want to talk about MOTU more often than I get to and this seems like the place to get that done.

Welcome aboard! There's plenty of conversations going on here so jump on in!

Welcome to the Org, Devon!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, rank_and_vile!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Devon!! Welcome to the community!! You've definitely come to the best place to discuss all things MOTU with fellow fans, so have a blast checking things out!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by rank_and_vile View Post
    Howdy! My name is Devon and I'm currently living in the sunny state of Arizona. I've been a He-Man fan since... uh... the mid 80s? Love the Filmation series and minicomics. I collect Classics and the new Mega-Construx figs. I'm not usually a forum kind of guy, but by golly I want to talk about MOTU more often than I get to and this seems like the place to get that done.
    I want to get more of the Mega-Contrux... I picked up a few at Power-Con that they had available... (I honest to Gawds, don't have the room for it) - but they had the entire Castle Greyskull with all these figures in there... and it just called to me... I wants it all...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I want to get more of the Mega-Contrux... I picked up a few at Power-Con that they had available... (I honest to Gawds, don't have the room for it) - but they had the entire Castle Greyskull with all these figures in there... and it just called to me... I wants it all...
    Dude, same. They're really knocking it out of the park as far as I'm concerned. So far I have everything except Battle Bones. Haven't even opened Grayskull yet. Need to take a day or two off work just to build the thing!

Welcome and seems you like Demolition Man
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    Welcome and seems you like Demolition Man
    I haven't seen it in years, but I liked it when it came out. I'm confused; what did I say? I sure do love Tales From the Crypt though.

Dude, same. They're really knocking it out of the park as far as I'm concerned. So far I have everything except Battle Bones. Haven't even opened Grayskull yet. Need to take a day or two off work just to build the thing!
    It really is freaking amazing. They had it on display at SDCC.

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time as well as, of course, posting here on the .org!