Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: NEW Mini-Master She-Ra and Horde Trooper Castle Grayskull!

Paypal just ruled in my favor. I don't think the seller ever responded to any messages they sent him. I will likely leave negative feedback once I am sure my account has been credited, so this guy doesn't keep getting away with what he is doing.

I received a refund from art_inn_2006. It took a while but I finally got it.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

I finally got my refund as well.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Superhouse2012 is serious and has them in stock, I also ordered from him and my Package is just arrived in my country, I'll get it in the next couple of days.
    Got mine frome Superhouse2012 yesterday. They're really great - the figures got here fast, and they're a lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Just curious here has anyone that purchased from art_inn_2006 left any negative feedback at all or planning on it? And how does this guy have 99% positive feedback after this whole fiasco?
    I have only left negative feedback maybe twice over the years, and those were for cases when the seller just decided that they didn't want to sell the item after I'd won the auction or bought the item now. This guy will be getting some negative feedback from me.

I had to open a case with eBay to get my money back, but they refunded my money right away once I did. This guy must have a lot of complaints by now.

I also finally got a refund from art_inn_2006, but it took opening a case with ebay to get it done. His ebay feedback score has certainly gone down recently.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    I had to open a case with eBay to get my money back, but they refunded my money right away once I did. This guy must have a lot of complaints by now.
    That's exactly what happened with me. I opened a dispute, he wouldn't give me a refund, and then when enough days past to see if he and I could resolve it, I got Ebay involved. Once ebay was involved, I got my refund seriously just a couple hours later.

They said the seller couldn't provide any proof of shipment, so I was issued a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    That's exactly what happened with me. I opened a dispute, he wouldn't give me a refund, and then when enough days past to see if he and I could resolve it, I got Ebay involved. Once ebay was involved, I got my refund seriously just a couple hours later.

They said the seller couldn't provide any proof of shipment, so I was issued a refund.
    Exactly! Ebay turned it around very fast for me, too. I hope this guy got his listing pulled. Seriously not cool.

Damn! Totally forgot about this purchase! I ordered it in April, think eBay will open a case 3 1/2 months later? 🤬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    Last edited by Floatag; August 10, 2018 at 03:37pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    Exactly! Ebay turned it around very fast for me, too. I hope this guy got his listing pulled. Seriously not cool.
    He is no longer a registered user on ebay, so I would say he learned his lesson.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I just found out about the she-ra 2pack.
    Anyine gave a ling on where to get them?
    The nentioned selkers do not seem to have them anymore.
    Johan Eggink aka Eterniandreams

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    I just found out about the she-ra 2pack.
    Anyine gave a ling on where to get them?
    The nentioned selkers do not seem to have them anymore.
    Just search "she-ra horde trooper" on eBay and you'll find some sales

No, just one selling the shipper box only

[email protected]

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    No, just one selling the shipper box only
    I just did the search and found 6 in China.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I just did the search and found 6 in China.
    I just found them searching on the website. Tnx!
    Apparently they didnt show searching via the app.

[email protected]

MOTU Minis: She-Ra and Horde Trooper — history?

Hey all! Is there a good summary of this toy’s history out there? I see a few on eBay that are all based out of Hong Kong. Was it ever released to the public via wide release?
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

No, it was produced but Matty never sold it. The only way to buy it has been through Chinese sellers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk